• 2 Post By hammerheart
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By hammerheart
  • 2 Post By Couchlock

Thread: High Concentrate Gear & Flu Symptoms

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member

High Concentrate Gear & Flu Symptoms

Hi guys,

So i a currently running a high concentrate mix as per below.

Testostrone-Decanoate 270mg/ml
    Testosterone -Phenylpropionate 130mg/ml
    Nandrolone Decanoate 130mg/ml
    Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 70mg/ml

I am using 3ml per week, 1ml mon/wed/fri. Total: 1800mg

I am getting serious flu symptoms, body shakes, headaches, foggy head, lack of energy etc... I have experienced test flu many times, symptoms are very similar.

Weekends I tend to feel fine, but for example today is Monday, I shot 1ml this morning at 6am and felt fine its now 11am here (UK) and i now have the symptoms listed above.

Whats your experience in running high concentrates (this is my first) and do you think its the concentration of the gear that's making me feel this way?

Thanks!
    Last edited by Eduke93; 10-02-2017 at 03:54 AM.

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    I've only ran 3 compounds blended together at once, test/tren /mast but not nearly as high as your doses.

I would get the 'test flu' symptoms usually my first week on cycle but never last more than a day or two.

I've heard it's your body trying to balance out all the exogenous compounds hitting at once. My GUESS would be the concentration is too high.

Hopefully you get more feedback
    Eduke93 likes this.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Perhaps there is some contamination?

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    high concentration gear hurts am's makes me feel rough. As quester mentioned, could be some contaminates. That a whole lot of juice for a week. You'll regret that one day! I've been there and done it a long time and live with the regret every single day. As long as you run these huge dosed cycles, all I would like to add (other than I wouldn't) is to make sure all of your cycles aren't this high unless it's 1 a year. Most guys run 2 or 3 a year, so I hope you're not running that much that often. Don't think I'm trying to preach at you. I'm only looking out in hopes I can sway others from making the mistakes I have. That's the only good that came from my moronic doses. The hope that I can help others learn from my stupidity! Lol. Good luck to you sir.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    Hi guys,

So i a currently running a high concentrate mix as per below.

Testostrone-Decanoate 270mg/ml
    Testosterone -Phenylpropionate 130mg/ml
    Nandrolone Decanoate 130mg/ml
    Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 70mg/ml

I am using 3ml per week, 1ml mon/wed/fri. Total: 1800mg

I am getting serious flu symptoms, body shakes, headaches, foggy head, lack of energy etc... I have experienced test flu many times, symptoms are very similar.

Weekends I tend to feel fine, but for example today is Monday, I shot 1ml this morning at 6am and felt fine its now 11am here (UK) and i now have the symptoms listed above.

Whats your experience in running high concentrates (this is my first) and do you think its the concentration of the gear that's making me feel this way?

Thanks!
    Usually ive found that its fluctuations in hormones and your body reacting to a high volume of hormones being injected. This is individual because for me it was a lot higher amount I started to have concerns and issues.

Why do you feel you need to run such high dosages and also with blends how on earth do you really know what your taking at what amount, its a well known fact that UGL's love to push blends to customers to make them think they are getting a great deal but in reality your not if you knew what they blend really contained.

Take this from someone who has used extremes amounts of gear in the past, its not worth it unless your competing at a high level and also you need to think about risk vs reward
    PT1982 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    high concentration gear hurts am's makes me feel rough. As quester mentioned, could be some contaminates. That a whole lot of juice for a week. You'll regret that one day! I've been there and done it a long time and live with the regret every single day. As long as you run these huge dosed cycles, all I would like to add (other than I wouldn't) is to make sure all of your cycles aren't this high unless it's 1 a year. Most guys run 2 or 3 a year, so I hope you're not running that much that often. Don't think I'm trying to preach at you. I'm only looking out in hopes I can sway others from making the mistakes I have. That's the only good that came from my moronic doses. The hope that I can help others learn from my stupidity! Lol. Good luck to you sir.
    Thanks for your input mate, i don't often run more than 1-2 blasts per year. This is the most gear i have ever run, usually i run low test and mod tren abut 800mg total If my symptoms persist ill be dropping the dose of this one!

Thanks again!
    PT1982 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Usually ive found that its fluctuations in hormones and your body reacting to a high volume of hormones being injected. This is individual because for me it was a lot higher amount I started to have concerns and issues.

Why do you feel you need to run such high dosages and also with blends how on earth do you really know what your taking at what amount, its a well known fact that UGL's love to push blends to customers to make them think they are getting a great deal but in reality your not if you knew what they blend really contained.

Take this from someone who has used extremes amounts of gear in the past, its not worth it unless your competing at a high level and also you need to think about risk vs reward
    Hi Marcus,

Thanks for your input!

Usually i don't push more than a gram of gear per week, this was more of an experiment and based on this experience i haven't seen greater progress comparing high dose to medium dose just seem to be having more side effects!

With regards to the mix, its again my first time using a mix but with a highly rated lab and source of whom I have used for the past few years otherwise I wouldn't have bothered!

Based on the current side effects, I will be dropping my dose to 2ml per week for the remaining 6 weeks.

Hopefully the flu subsides!

Thanks again
    Last edited by Eduke93; 10-03-2017 at 05:16 AM. Reason: Spelling

Mr. Small is offline Member
    Or maybe you have the actual flu

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Small View Post
    Or maybe you have the actual flu
    100% isn't flu, i only get the symptoms the day of injection. but good shout... lol

Mr. Small is offline Member
    100% isn't flu, i only get the symptoms the day of injection. but good shout... lol
    Lol......I had a bit of shivering yesterday like the flu.
    Eduke93 likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Well, I shot 2ml of tren ace on an eod regimen and got sick as hell on the second shot. Went from perfectly fine to totally fucked in about an hour. Thought it was tren cough at first it happened so quick.
    I lost 15 lb in 4 days. Now a week later... Still coughing up snot but getting better. Its not the flu, its not "test flu", and it is just a sickness that is passing.
    I dont believe their is such a thing as "test flu".
    I believe I see crap about "test flu"and someone just got sick and is looking for a cause. I get sick 4-5 times a year, gear or not. Sometimes you just get sick. If so.eones body has an adverse reaction to gear causing flu like symptoms, they are a one in a million case. Also, if you frequently experience "test flu" then obviously you weren't meant for AAS because your body is rejecting it.

You can keep feeding a gluten intolerant person wheat and they can even live off it. Then one day they come down with chrohn's disease. If your body rejects something in a violent manner, by all means stop putting that thing in your body.

I blame my kids when I get sick. I am usually right too cause little timmy likes to lick the bus windows and cough over dinner.
    Last edited by Obs; 10-03-2017 at 09:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Well, I shot 2ml of tren ace on an eod regimen and got sick as hell on the second shot. Went from perfectly fine to totally fucked in about an hour. Thought it was tren cough at first it happened so quick.
    I lost 15 lb in 4 days. Now a week later... Still coughing up snot but getting better. Its not the flu, its not "test flu", and it is just a sickness that is passing.
    I dont believe their is such a thing as "test flu".
    I believe I see crap about "test flu"and someone just got sick and is looking for a cause. I get sick 4-5 times a year, gear or not. Sometimes you just get sick. If so.eones body has an adverse reaction to gear causing flu like symptoms, they are a one in a million case. Also, if you frequently experience "test flu" then obviously you weren't meant for AAS because your body is rejecting it.

You can keep feeding a gluten intolerant person wheat and they can even live off it. Then one day they come down with chrohn's disease. If your body rejects something in a violent manner, by all means stop putting that thing in your body.

I blame my kids when I get sick. I am usually right too cause little timmy likes to lick the bus windows and cough over dinner.
    That sucks, 15lbs in 4 days!! My symptoms are only brief post injection and i haven't experienced this reaction before. I have experienced "test flu" maybe twice over the past 3ish years but thats about it. I am amendment its due to the potency of the gear, every time i inject it gives me the feeling that i'm about to experience "tren cough" a few hours later i experience, head aches, body shakes, high temp etc... and then a few hours later is goes. I wouldn't say this is my body rejecting the drugs, this is my body dealing with the drugs and making adjustments.
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Small View Post
    Lol......I had a bit of shivering yesterday like the flu.
    Its that time of the year!

Obs
    Its that time of the year!
    I hate fall and winter. People tell me "I love winter!" Then they talk about snowmobiles and how well they withstand cold. "I can always put more clothes on! Derp derp!"

Yeah well guess what, I was on a beach and women were all over in their panties. They didn't have snot running out of their heads and they were all horny and showing their body's off. All the plants weren't dead, you could hop on a waverunner naked and not get goddam frostbite and die.
    Winter is the time of fucking death. I will like winter when I am dead. Till then I will take all the titties and beer and ocean I can get and curse winter for the shit death curse it is.

"Derp derp! I just love winter!" Then go to brown town Alaska where all the hot women are ya freaking twatters!

This post is directed at no one, simply me hating winter.
    Also, I am not british. I simply used the term "twatters" because it fit. I had never said twatters before, but winter talk does that to people, it turns them into angry brits.
    Last edited by Obs; 10-03-2017 at 10:14 AM.

I hate fall and winter. People tell me "I love winter!" Then they talk about snowmobiles and how well they withstand cold. "I can always put more clothes on! Derp derp!"

Yeah well guess what, I was on a beach and women were all over in their panties. They didn't have snot running out of their heads and they were all horny and showing their body's off. All the plants weren't dead, you could hop on a waverunner naked and not get goddam frostbite and die.
    Winter is the time of fucking death. I will like winter when I am dead. Till then I will take all the titties and beer and ocean I can get and curse winter for the shit death curse it is.

"Derp derp! I just love winter!" Then go to brown town Alaska where all the hot women are ya freaking twatters!

Also, I am not british. I simply used the term "twatters" because it fit. I had never said twatters before, but winter talk does that to people, it turns them into angry brits.
    Hahaha.... I like your perspective on winter, here in UK everyone hates the cold when its winter and also hate the heat when its summer... You can never win! Doesnt bother me either way!

Twatters! lol! Good to see you guys picking up on our lingo!
    marcus300 and Obs like this.

Obs
    Hahaha.... I like your perspective on winter, here in UK everyone hates the cold when its winter and also hate the heat when its summer... You can never win! Doesnt bother me either way!

Twatters! lol! Good to see you guys picking up on our lingo!
    It is contagious.
    Eduke93 likes this.

Winter is the best! I don't do well with heat. I would like 50 degree highs year round. Plus the ducks show up in winter
    Eduke93 and Obs like this.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Winter is the best! I don't do well with heat. I would like 50 degree highs year round. Plus the ducks show up in winter
    I don't do well in summer either I tend to overheat easily hell this summer couldn't just take a walk around without feeling sick, my body temp is always a little on the fever-ish just by sitting still. I'm not suited for the environment I live in, I need to move.

As for "test flu" I feel that way every time I up dose even just TRT.
    Eduke93 and Obs like this.

Obs
    In your avatar you look like a happy natural tanned guy fishing in the summer...
    Winter sucks.
    PT1982 likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    I don't do well in summer either I tend to overheat easily hell this summer couldn't just take a walk around without feeling sick, my body temp is always a little on the fever-ish just by sitting still. I'm not suited for the environment I live in, I need to move.

In you avatar you look like an ss soldier dropping a body into a mass grave....
    Winter sucks.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Winter sucks.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1plWZqqVbr0

Soviet cinema.
    Obs likes this.

In your avatar you look like a happy natural tanned guy fishing in the summer...
    Winter sucks.
    I got a lot of Cherokee in me. Lol. My mom is about 75% pure native.

Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post

That's me. I had my first heat stroke last summer. I live in horrid humidity and I'm wanting to get back out west asap!

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Winter sucks.
    I've been watching "Auschwitz: the Nazis final solution" on Netflix.

WOW!! what a fucked fucked fucked up group of madmen the SS were.
    hammerheart and Obs like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    I've been watching "Auschwitz: the Nazis final solution" on Netflix.

WOW!! what a fucked fucked fucked up group of madmen the SS were.
    They only thing that made them exceptionally messed up was they had a true war mindset. No quarter no holds barred, just exterminate at all cost like the crusaders and ghengis khan. They weren't all bad individuals but their collective was pure evil.

Obs
    I read a lot about the medical experiments they perfomed on live individuals... They looked at their "subjects" as animals.
    Sick twisted people.
    What would have done to these sick bastards if you caught them operating on a little girl? AllI can figure is thats how they saw their subjects. They saw them as nothing.
    Ww2 is a prime example of why you dont listed to propoganda of any regime. Collectives always get corrupted and evil based on outright lies and underlying agendas. Such as Republicans and Democrats
    Amazing how every genocide starts with a handful of politicians.

Thread Information