Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By Couchlock
  • 2 Post By fit_deskjocky
  • 1 Post By Sh0tsf1red

Thread: Horse dick

Dadof3 is offline New Member

Question Horse dick

Hello, you said put something that stands out in the subject so there you go.
    I'm 36, 6ft 1in weigh now around 155lbs. I am active and in relatively good shape. I have always had a extremely high metabolism and been hard to gain and keep weight. I have been working out for about a year now, the last 3 months I have lost all motivation and almost quite going. I was a solid member the first 6months gained about 5-6lbs but topped out around 161lbs, I got tired of seeing all these cut guys in the gym so I decided to try my first cycle, I took test cyp 200mg for 6weeks and topped out around 165lbs. I did not see the dramatic change that I thought I would, my diet may not have been spot on but was getting as much calorie and protein as possible.
    So the reason for the post is I would like to find out what is the best supp to take and for how long. My thought is I need a 8-12 cycle of something as I think this will be a process and not blow up over night. I'm more concerned with gaining weight and muscle mass Not sculpting. Any advise would be more than appreciated as I have lost all confidence and not sure there is anything that will help.
    Thanks in advance for your help.

Mr. Small is offline Member
    You took Test C for 6 weeks dude. It would have only started to kick in when you finished it, plus 200mg per week is not enough.

What is with the 'Horse Dick' thread header?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    We get guys like you all the time who say they can't gain weight.Well you are right not the way you are eating and aas won't help until you learn how to eat so hit our diet section and post your diet with macros.
    David LoPan and ScotchGuard02 like this.

Dadof3 is offline New Member
    They said put something in header that will stand out, best I could come up with. Sorry I misspoke, it was cyp 200mg twice a week. We don't have any resources to get gear where I live, until I found this website. So I could only get 1 cycle. During that cycle I had a 6000 calorie diet and 200-250g protein diet, about half that was food and other half shakes.
    Look try not to bust my balls, I'm serious about getting in shape and getting bigger. I was just hoping someone with a similar makeup as me found a product or combination of products that work.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Your planning 8-12 cycles. Lol
    Quester likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Pretty sure he meant 8-12 weeks

fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member
    You need some gym foundation before going on a cycle. It gives your muscles time to build up and get used to weight being put on them. 1 year is not enough. Going on gear without a good foundation of probably 3 to 5 years of solid gym time will only get you injured. You'll get stronger from the gear, throw on more weight sacrifice form and technique and then tear or herniate something. Are you doing the big 3-5 lifts, Squats, Deads, Bench, B.Row, Overhead Press?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadof3 View Post
    They said put something in header that will stand out, best I could come up with. Sorry I misspoke, it was cyp 200mg twice a week. We don't have any resources to get gear where I live, until I found this website. So I could only get 1 cycle. During that cycle I had a 6000 calorie diet and 200-250g protein diet, about half that was food and other half shakes.
    Look try not to bust my balls, I'm serious about getting in shape and getting bigger. I was just hoping someone with a similar makeup as me found a product or combination of products that work.
    And remember we have women on this board so choose your words more wisely.

Quote Originally Posted by Dadof3 View Post
    Hello, you said put something that stands out in the subject so there you go.
    I'm 36, 6ft 1in weigh now around 155lbs. I am active and in relatively good shape. I have always had a extremely high metabolism and been hard to gain and keep weight. I have been working out for about a year now, the last 3 months I have lost all motivation and almost quite going. I was a solid member the first 6months gained about 5-6lbs but topped out around 161lbs,
    It takes a while to build muscles. In my 30's, it would take me about a year to gain about 5 lbs of muscle. It takes patience and perseverance to build muscles.

I got tired of seeing all these cut guys in the gym so I decided to try my first cycle, I took test cyp 200mg for 6weeks and topped out around 165lbs. I did not see the dramatic change that I thought I would, my diet may not have been spot on but was getting as much calorie and protein as possible.
    Test Cyp is a long ester'd Testosterone. It has a long half life. What that means is that it takes about 4 weeks for it to "kick in" and start working. When you quit your cycle in 6 weeks, the Test was really just starting to take hold of your body. Gaining 6 lbs in 6 weeks is actually pretty good. The question is, were you able to hang onto any of it after the cycle? You need to continue to eat like a big man after your cycle if you want to keep your gains. Your body has a "natural" weight in which it feels comfortable and maintains. When you gain 5lb/10lbs/20lbs in 8-12 weeks by running a cycle, your body is not used to being that big. When you start PCT, your body's trying to get back to homeostasis. The weight it's comfortable maintaining "naturally". In order to force your body to maintain your new weight, you have to train hard and eat like a BIG man.

So the reason for the post is I would like to find out what is the best supp to take and for how long. My thought is I need a 8-12 cycle of something as I think this will be a process and not blow up over night. I'm more concerned with gaining weight and muscle mass Not sculpting. Any advise would be more than appreciated as I have lost all confidence and not sure there is anything that will help.
    Thanks in advance for your help.
    First of all, welcome to the forum. This is a must read for you. It'll pretty much tell you everything you need to know to run a successful cycle. Good luck
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...rst-cycle.html

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Small View Post
    You took Test C for 6 weeks dude. It would have only started to kick in when you finished it, plus 200mg per week is not enough.

What is with the 'Horse Dick' thread header?
    So you came for the horse dick and now you're disappointed?
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sh0tsf1red View Post
    So you came for the horse dick and now you're disappointed?
    Yeah.....major disappointment really.

Heavyhitter5 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fit_deskjocky View Post
    You need some gym foundation before going on a cycle. It gives your muscles time to build up and get used to weight being put on them. 1 year is not enough. Going on gear without a good foundation of probably 3 to 5 years of solid gym time will only get you injured. You'll get stronger from the gear, throw on more weight sacrifice form and technique and then tear or herniate something. Are you doing the big 3-5 lifts, Squats, Deads, Bench, B.Row, Overhead Press?
    I agree with fit. the problem is your ligaments, tendons and joints aren't gonna be able to handle the dramatic change being there not seasoned. add more calories to your diet for weight increase.

as for your first cycle. once you build your frame down the road.
    I would go with dbol at 30-40mg the first 4-6 weeks, test e or c at 500mg for around 12 weeks and make sure you have your ai which would be aridimex or aromasin during cycle. have your clomid and nolva for pct. if you don't increase your appetite and gain 20lb from that then I don't know what to tell you lol

Quester is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Couch,
    maybe he meant B-12 cycles?

Thread Information