• 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 2 Post By Ashop
  • 1 Post By Obs

Thread: Tren Ace Experiences

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member

Tren Ace Experiences

Hey!

I have ran Tren ace at 350mg per week and Tren e at 600mg per week.

I didn’t notice a difference in either weight gain or sides. Both where the same for me...

I haven’t run Tren ace more than 350mg per week, to you guys who have ran ace both low and high... what difference did you see?

Also I run Tren higher than my test, I usually just keep my test at my TRT dose of 200mg Test C per week.

E

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    The more tren you use the more negative side effects you're going to experience.

I find it a waste to use more than 50 to 75 mg EOD of ace.

If you need more than this then your tren is underdosed or your diet\training is not spot on.

I know you didn't come here for a lecture at 24 please take all the proper precautions and go slowly with tren.

I find myself often saying that I wish I never touched the stuff.
    KINGKONG, Eduke93, songdog and 2 others like this.

Mr. Small is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    The more tren you use the more negative side effects you're going to experience.

If you need more than this then your tren is underdosed or your diet\training is not spot on.

I know you didn't come here for a lecture at 24 please take all the proper precautions and go slowly with tren.

Why?
    Eduke93 likes this.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member

Numbere good to see you bro!!
    I notice a huge difference in anxiety and insomnia at doses higher than 300-350 mg a wk/ I ran 600 once and I'll never do it again..I'll say it time and time again higher doses are not substitute for training and diet..I've just recently after 20 years of hard training discovered things about myself and my digestion and diet that I've never realized..I wish I had these resources when I was younger to make more informed, intelligent decisions ..
    Eduke93 likes this.

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member

Hi Numbere,

Thanks for your response, much appreciated. That’s what I thought, a majority of people online don’t seem to get more of the good side effects at a higher dose they just get the same response but with more bad sides. I always take the relevant precautions, im a TRT patient here in the UK and my doc knows about everything. We always do blood work 6 weeks post blast!

Thanks!

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Tren E at 300mg/week seems to be the sweet spot. It’s such a powerful drug that you don’t need a lot to feel the effects.
    songdog and Eduke93 like this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I agree with the above you don't need a lot of tren .I ran 600mg a couple times and seen nothing more than wat 300mg did for me.
    Eduke93 likes this.

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries

Agree!

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Currently bathing in Tren A.
    Sides are going to increase with dosages (FOR MOST).
    I have had a few tell me that they saw less sides at 500
    Mg than at lower dosages.
    Unless you are one seriously advanced individual
    You don't need tren at 24 yo.
    It has nothing to do with your manliness or maturity and everything to do with your potential.
    Good luck and be careful.
    You need lower dosages at least if you still insist on it at your age.
    Eduke93 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    Hey!

I have ran Tren ace at 350mg per week and Tren e at 600mg per week.

I didn’t notice a difference in either weight gain or sides. Both where the same for me...

I haven’t run Tren ace more than 350mg per week, to you guys who have ran ace both low and high... what difference did you see?

Also I run Tren higher than my test, I usually just keep my test at my TRT dose of 200mg Test C per week.

E
    If you're not noticing any gains with 350mg's or 600mg's of Tren, you got bad gear. When I first started cycling I thought, "Yeah, I can handle Tren". Now that I've run Tren a number of times, I have a lot more respect for Tren. My dose now is about 150mg/wk to 200mg/wk. The sides are bad enough with Tren but the stuff that really scared me off is the hair loss. After running Test for over 10 years with no problems, I noticed that I was thinning on top on my 3rd Tren cycle. Those little dudes are gone forever but my muscles last only for a few months. Overall, Tren isn't worth it for me. Don't get me wrong, it's awesome stuff. The Superman of gear. Just make sure it meets your long term objectives.
    Eduke93 likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I've ran TREN ACE in the past a few times at 100mg per day. I have to admit I gained extremely well and felt like superman in the beginning but after a few weeks
    in I would always end up getting some lethargy and the only place I felt good was in the gym.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    I've ran TREN ACE in the past a few times at 100mg per day. I have to admit I gained extremely well and felt like superman in the beginning but after a few weeks
    in I would always end up getting some lethargy and the only place I felt good was in the gym.
    Lethargy is a big issue for me. Hits me in a wave. Throughout the day. At times I feel like piss until I work out. Working out is just wonderful on tren. I love bicep and tricep isolation on tren. Nothing better.
    MuscleScience likes this.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    Ditto...also Im already prone to sweating but on tren i leave pools of sweat where ever I go and have to change my sheets frequently. It depends on gear quality, there are actually like 4 or 5 different versions of tren A and depending on the quality.....

Thread Information