Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Octaneforce

Thread: Shipping Address

cblifter is offline New Member

Shipping Address

is it safe to use home address for shipping or do you guys rent a public mailbox?

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by cblifter View Post
    is it safe to use home address for shipping or do you guys rent a public mailbox?
    I have a po box but have shipped to home. Odds of getting a controlled delivery etc is very rare.
    Just don't order a shit ton of raws etc.

Keeps it reznabul.

Max562 is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't worry....us post office ships everything...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Use your home adress dont order a ton of stuff at once and always get stealth oils if you can. Biggest tip is to never ever tell anyone about your gear or how you get it. All it takes is 1 angry girlfriend to make a call and now you got narcs sniffing around your house.
    You also gotta consider the fact that theres videos all over youtube and facebook of guys flat out talking about their gear usage and even showing it on camera. I havent heard about the feds knocking down any of their doors lol.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    Use your home adress dont order a ton of stuff at once and always get stealth oils if you can. Biggest tip is to never ever tell anyone about your gear or how you get it. All it takes is 1 angry girlfriend to make a call and now you got narcs sniffing around your house.
    You also gotta consider the fact that theres videos all over youtube and facebook of guys flat out talking about their gear usage and even showing it on camera. I havent heard about the feds knocking down any of their doors lol.
    ^^^^NEVER SAY ANYTHING^^^^
    There is an entire town just waiting for me to do something in anger so they can pin it on my
    "Drug addiction" to steroids .

People are gossiping sheep.
    It doesn't affect me really but a couple of people I didn't really care to know, know it now. Its inevitable if you grow enough they will say you did, "steroids" anyway.

Maintain your public image. Its important in more ways than a feller sees immediately.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Home addy always, unless you got a safe address then use that.

Safe address= a person you know who agrees to receive and sign for all and everything, and will,never implicate you.

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    ^^^^NEVER SAY ANYTHING^^^^
    There is an entire town just waiting for me to do something in anger so they can pin it on my
    "Drug addiction" to steroids .

People are gossiping sheep.
    It doesn't affect me really but a couple of people I didn't really care to know, know it now. Its inevitable if you grow enough they will say you did, "steroids" anyway.

Maintain your public image. Its important in more ways than a feller sees immediately.
    i agree with this, most people hang themselves by talking about it. posting about using AAS and even demonstrating on social media is pretty stupid, probably a sign of depression or some type of ego disorder.

i keep it to myself and only discuss my TRT with my doctor. a few people at my gym have asked me about using, i laugh it off as a compliment and tell them i got bigger and leaner by hard work and clean living. im sure a lot more suspect but would never approach me to say anything.

bottom line: loose lips sink ships! even your own!!

Thread Information