GoldandBlack is offline New Member

Pre-cycle blood works help

Hey guys so this is my first post. Would appreciate any advice or help, I’m here to listen and learn.

29 years old and I’ve calculated my testosterone to be at 371. I’m based in the UK and it came in at 12.9 (think it’s something like nmol/L) by multiplying by 28.8 I came up with the figure 371 ng/dL which I know is the measurement used in the majority of other countries.

That’s full test as well I believe, they don’t give a measurement for free test in the nhs.

What’s even worse it took me practically begging my doctor to check as he said it was unnecessary. According to him, the result is ‘normal’. I do suffer from tiredness, slight anxiety, and easy body fat gain. My libido goes up and down, it’s frustrating as it’s mainly down.

Clearly have low test. Was hoping to do a cycle then afterwards try and raise it naturally after some body composition. If it were to fail I’d get on TRT.

Just wanted to know if I posted my blood works on here if anyone could take a look at them and tell me what else might be out of sync. I’ve completed a couple of successful cycles 4 years ago and not touched anything since.

I’m preparing for my third cycle hence got my bloods done, so wanted someone to look them over who can tell me what I might need to watch out for if I am going ahead with it.

Thanks in advance.

Post your complete blood work.

Thread Information