Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Shavian
  • 1 Post By Sh0tsf1red
  • 1 Post By Sh0tsf1red

Thread: Next level Gains. Novice Gear User.

Shavian is offline New Member

Wink Next level Gains. Novice Gear User.

To begin I am not in search of a supplier at the moment. I am here searching for grade A advice on my first cycle and How to optimize chances for success.

Summary:

I workout 3 times a week and I'm in good shape. I believe I'm better than average but there is always that guy who is clearly on the next level. I need to be there and hopefully with this threads I can get one the right track.
    Any advice is well apprenticed
    Write me a novel if you want.
    If you find anything below bullshit, let me know, criticism doesn't bother me --- Fucking up my cycle bothers me.
    I've always wanted to be that next level Alpha and I hope gear will give me the push I need to reach new heights.

Make me into a beast guys! Thanks for reading!

Stats:

6'1
    186 Pounds
    19% Body Fat
    32 pounds of Fat

Macro & Meal Plan

My Info:

186 Pounds
    19% Body Fat
    Fat Weight: 35 Pounds Fat
    Lean Weight: 150.7
    BMR “At Rest”:2044.18
    BMR “In motion”: 2759.64

Final Macro

Protein 225 Grams
    Fat 53 Grams
    Carbs 319 Grams

Cal total: 2651

Daily Macro

Protein 325 Grams
    Carbs 150 Grams
    Fat 84 Grams

Cat Total: 2651

Cycle:

Dianabol, Nolvadex, Clomid

Week 1, 2 4tabs/day
    Week 3, 4 5tabs/day Week 3 Nolvadex 20mg 1tab/day
    Week 5, 6 4tabs/day Week 5,6 Nolvadex 0.5Tab/day
    Week 7 Nolvadex 0.5Tab/day
    Week 8 Clomid 1tab/day

Genetics

Family of ectomorph however by the age of 26 our metabolizes begin to slow. My brothers are very both well in shape mesomorph. I don't know if I caught a recessive trait because I am unable to grow in the same capacity.

Mr. Small is offline Member
    Dbol only........waste of time dude

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Spend the next 6 months leaning out some and putting on lean quality muscle - without AAS. You'll thank me later. Also, that is a terrible idea of a cycle.

Max562 is offline Associate Member
    Why not 500 test a week and eat like a horse.....you'll grow if you consume the calories....you'll get some advice shortly

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shavian is offline New Member
    Alright sounds reasonable. Ill take waiting 6 month and getting leaner into the equation some thanks man. Oh and defiantly will take another look at the cycle.
    songdog likes this.

Mr. Small is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shavian View Post
    Alright sounds reasonable. Ill take waiting 6 month and getting leaner into the equation some thanks man. Oh and defiantly will take another look at the cycle.
    If 'fucking up your cycle bothers you', then dbol only will fuck up your cycle.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    The dbol only is a waste.

Cycle needs to look like this:
    Week 1-12 500mg test cyp or test enth
    Week 1-14 500iu of hcg per week
    Week 1-14 .25mg of anastrozole/arimidex every other day.
    Week 15-18 clomid 75mg/75mg/50mg/50mg nolva 40/40/20/20 every day (week15/week16/week17/week18)

Some only run three weeks of pct.

Dbol is a feel good AAS that will give you a nice pump and throw 8-15 lbs of water on you quicly giving you the illusion of gains that will be gone by the end of pct.
    Test first.
    Save the dbol as an add on for cycle number two.

Get bloodwork before during and 6 weeks after pct at private md labs com.

Start cycle number 2 18 weeks after pct.
    Cycle should start with bloodwork and not with compounds.

Something to consider and remember:
    Needles and injectables scare many off from AAS. The injectables are not hard on you like the orals though. Any methyltestosterone 17a is hard on your liver and should never exceed 4-6 weeks. Milk thisle and NAC should be taken with orals. The only steroids attributed with liver polyps are orals. My advice is get comfortable with sticking a big needle in your glute or stay away.

It seems really hardcore injecting anything into your body but it is about 100 times safer than the oral route. You get used to it. The question you have to ask yourself is how bad do you want it?

Also:
    I have typed this out a thousand times and it is boring as hell. We have sticky threads and you need to read them starting with austinites "successfuly planning and execting my first cycle"

I typed this for you because I want you to succeed the way so many here have. Studying up for a long time as dhew said is key. Everyone who posted here knows these facts and they will keep you from harming yourself and they will make you maximize your potential which is what we all want. That said welcome to the forum and the brotherhood here. Glad to have you.
    Last edited by Obs; 10-14-2017 at 11:12 PM.

Obs
    You will find many struggles along this road.
    Maintaining after pct is one that takes serious heart and practice. It is easy lifting on cycle the first time because your pumps and progress are tremendous. After the compounds are gone much of your motivation tends to go with it. The ability to maintain through the off time (sad time as I called it) is what makes it worth doing. This is a hard hard fucking road at times but you can do it. Be damn certain this is what you want because you may find escape isn't so easy. It comes with benefits and many negatives. Performed improperly you will wish to God you had never touched it eventually.

Really study, this isn't creatine and whey. You will be throwing your body and HTPA for a loop and then trying to return it to stasis while maintaing gains your body naturally doesn't want or need. Are you ready to devote the kind of time and effort to do this? It takes 40 hrs a week minimum...

I just read my own shit and am questioning myself now.

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Dudes that use the world 'alpha' to describe themselves aren't alpha, just guys with any ego problem

stio spending your time in the gym checking out other guys and focus on your training, duel in your diet and you'll be fine.
    Obs likes this.

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    You will find many struggles along this road.
    Maintaining after pct is one that takes serious heart and practice. It is easy lifting on cycle the first time because your pumps and progress are tremendous. After the compounds are gone much of your motivation tends to go with it. The ability to maintain through the off time (sad time as I called it) is what makes it worth doing. This is a hard hard fucking road at times but you can do it. Be damn certain this is what you want because you may find escape isn't so easy. It comes with benefits and many negatives. Performed improperly you will wish to God you had never touched it eventually.

Really study, this isn't creatine and whey. You will be throwing your body and HTPA for a loop and then trying to return it to stasis while maintaing gains your body naturally doesn't want or need. Are you ready to devote the kind of time and effort to do this? It takes 40 hrs a week minimum...

I just read my own shit and am questioning myself now.
    Is that you John Wayne? Is this me ?
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Sh0tsf1red View Post
    Dudes that use the world 'alpha' to describe themselves aren't alpha, just guys with any ego problem

stio spending your time in the gym checking out other guys and focus on your training, duel in your diet and you'll be fine.
    Its only an ego problem if I get beta feelings such as second best... Right???

Max562 is offline Associate Member

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thread Information