Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 1 Post By Heel94

Thread: Blood Work Help

Heel94 is offline Junior Member

Blood Work Help

Hey guys, I'm about to schedule an appointment with LabCorp to get some blood work. I have had a suspicion that my gear may be bunk or underdosed, so for confirmation, or peace of mind, I'm getting an early blood work done. I've gotten my blood work done before but it has previously been with a doctor, not through my own doing at labcorp. Can someone please advise me on what all I should request for this blood work panel in terms of what I need to look at to help determine the validity of my gear, as well as all the other standard diagnostics when on cycle?

Blog Entries
    are you using the gear right now? what makes you think its bunk?...

Yes, I am on week 3 of Test Ace 150 end, Tren Ace 100 rod eod with aromasin and caber. To this point there have been no noticeable changes in body composition (bod pod test confirmed that) and no significant strength increases, which is why I would like to get a blood test for peace of mind if nothing else

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Heel94 View Post
    Yes, I am on week 3 of Test Ace 150 end, Tren Ace 100 rod eod with aromasin and caber. To this point there have been no noticeable changes in body composition (bod pod test confirmed that) and no significant strength increases, which is why I would like to get a blood test for peace of mind if nothing else
    Total Testosterone will tell you if your test is good and estradiol will give you an indication on the aromasin .

Total Testosterone will tell you if your test is good and estradiol will give you an indication on the aromasin . Although the tests above can give you an indication on the legitimacy of your gear the only way would be to get the the gear tested.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    Total Testosterone will tell you if your test is good and estradiol will give you an indication on the aromasin. Although the tests above can give you an indication on the legitimacy of your gear the only way would be to get the the gear tested.

Gotcha. I'm getting the bloods done today, What would the range I should hope to see the total and free testosterone to be in assuming my test ace is legit when the results come back?

Gotcha. I'm getting the bloods done today, What would the range I should hope to see the total and free testosterone to be in assuming my test ace is legit when the results come back?
    The lab will give you a reference range. Total test should be elevated significantly as for free test that's a different story because it depends on how much test is being aromatized or bound be SHBG.

xLoganx is offline Associate Member
    Don't intend to go off topic too much.. but how the heck do you pull your own labs at LabCorp? Does the ability to do this vary from state to state?

I am pretty sure that tren will mess up your estrogen reading....
    tren can test as estrogen
    deca can test as testosterone

Quote Originally Posted by xLoganx View Post
    Don't intend to go off topic too much.. but how the heck do you pull your own labs at LabCorp? Does the ability to do this vary from state to state?
    certain states don't allow it ... NY and NJ being two.

one can order blood work to be done by going to a couple of different online sites
    xLoganx likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by xLoganx View Post
    I went to private MD lab (an online resource) and ordered my blood work. They let you choose what you want to get tested from a wide range of options. I then made an appointment with a local labcorp for a standard blood draw, and had private MD lab fax my requisition paperwork for the blood test to that labcorp. Showed up, gave my name, they pulled the faxed document, and I was good to go. Whole ordering/setup took 15 minutes
    xLoganx likes this.

MMA_Influenced is offline Associate Member
    lol. If your messing with Tren and you start a cycle and don't know if its real... its fake. No need to go get blood work. Unless your the most delusional person alive you should clearly notice changes. Within a week for sure but at the minimum you should of noticed noticable stregnth increase / Muscle hardening / physique change. No two ways around it you should of seen a big change if it was real. PM me if you need some help

Thread Information