Results 1 to 15 of 15
Like Tree11Likes
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 5 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 1 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By Nephets

Thread: Test / Tren / Masteron Cycle Preview

  1. #1
    GoldandBlack is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    6

    Test / Tren / Masteron Cycle Preview

    Hey guys would love if the community could look over my cycle and give their opinions.

    Age 29
    Height 6’
    BF 15%
    200lbs
    Training 12 years
    Couple successful cycles under my belt.

    Here’s the plan :

    10 weeks
    Tren Ace 75mg / Test Phenylpropionate 75mg / Masteron 100mg e3d (it’s a mix, Pharma 2 by Pharmacom Labs)
    Arimidex 0.5mg eod
    hcg 250 twice per week
    Cabergoline 0.5mg twice per week

    I’ll be supplementing with garlic and fish oils to keep a healthy blood pressure and milk thistle for my liver.

    PCT will be :

    Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolvadex 40/20/20/20

    I wouldn’t mind dropping the Nolvadex as I currently only have Clomid on hand. But I hear Clomid is outdated and should go with Nolva.

    Aim is to cut to 9% body fat on a calorie controlled clean diet.

    Any advice or criticisms welcome.

  2. #2
    Couchlock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,737
    With tren and mast I'd run nolva out to 6 weeks along side clomid for 4

  3. #3
    GoldandBlack is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    6
    What's your reasoning behind this? Possibly it's hard to get your natural test going after tren and masteron ?

  4. #4
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldandBlack View Post
    Hey guys would love if the community could look over my cycle and give their opinions.

    Age 29
    Height 6’
    BF 15%
    200lbs
    Training 12 years
    Couple successful cycles under my belt.

    Here’s the plan :

    10 weeks
    Tren Ace 75mg / Test Phenylpropionate 75mg / Masteron 100mg e3d (it’s a mix, Pharma 2 by Pharmacom Labs)
    Arimidex 0.5mg eod
    hcg 250 twice per week
    Cabergoline 0.5mg twice per week

    I’ll be supplementing with garlic and fish oils to keep a healthy blood pressure and milk thistle for my liver.

    PCT will be :

    Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolvadex 40/20/20/20

    I wouldn’t mind dropping the Nolvadex as I currently only have Clomid on hand. But I hear Clomid is outdated and should go with Nolva.

    Aim is to cut to 9% body fat on a calorie controlled clean diet.

    Any advice or criticisms welcome.
    Since your Running tren(a 19 nor) they're the hardest to recover from id use a a more aggressive PCT for sure! Extend your nolva to 6wks instead of 4 wks

    It'd look something like this
    Clomid - 100/75/50/50
    Nolva - 40/40/20/20/20/20 or 10
    songdog likes this.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,436
    I wouldn't run tren on your 3rd cycle.
    I wouldn't run tren ace E3D. (either ED or EOD)
    I wouldn't use juice to cut. Use a treadmill instead. Why fuck with your HPTA to do what you can do with discipline?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,436
    that's also a lot of Arimidex for 175mg of test a week.
    ghettoboyd likes this.

  7. #7
    GoldandBlack is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    6
    I'll be juicing on a cut, because countless people juice on a cut, as I'm sure you know. Maintain muscle and reduce a bit of body fat, I will indeed be using a treadmill and counting calories as well as macros as stated. Tren is one of the best to use on a cutting cycle, even more so this particular combination. Are you saying juicing should only ever be used for bulking?

    I was going to run tren eod, but this mix as it comes would be a little bit too much for me.

    Good advice on the arimidex though, might be worth cutting that back a bit!

  8. #8
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldandBlack View Post
    I'll be juicing on a cut, because countless people juice on a cut, as I'm sure you know. Maintain muscle and reduce a bit of body fat, I will indeed be using a treadmill and counting calories as well as macros as stated. Tren is one of the best to use on a cutting cycle, even more so this particular combination. Are you saying juicing should only ever be used for bulking?

    I was going to run tren eod, but this mix as it comes would be a little bit too much for me.

    Good advice on the arimidex though, might be worth cutting that back a bit!
    That's the problem with mixes - you can't usually get the actual dose you want hence why I'd always get each compound separately - some mixes have good ratios but some suck... what's the ratio of test/tren/mast right now? Yiu could always pick up s bottle of each and use the mix to keep
    It just short than add in whatever else your dosage will be?!?!

  9. #9
    GoldandBlack is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    That's the problem with mixes - you can't usually get the actual dose you want hence why I'd always get each compound separately - some mixes have good ratios but some suck... what's the ratio of test/tren /mast right now? Yiu could always pick up s bottle of each and use the mix to keep
    It just short than add in whatever else your dosage will be?!?!
    Just the same as is mentioned above in my opening post. 1ml contains compounds in that ratio. I was going to buy them separately, then I saw that mix and realised not only would I be able to pin less, but it worked out cheaper too. Originally I had intended to go with anavar , but seeing as this came with masteron and I keep reading it's superior, thought why not try this instead.

  10. #10
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,532
    No need to pin more with 3 compounds put all in one barrel! 3rd cycle 3 compounds tren you are over doing it grow into your dose.

  11. #11
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldandBlack View Post
    Just the same as is mentioned above in my opening post. 1ml contains compounds in that ratio. I was going to buy them separately, then I saw that mix and realised not only would I be able to pin less, but it worked out cheaper too. Originally I had intended to go with anavar, but seeing as this came with masteron and I keep reading it's superior, thought why not try this instead.
    Thing is masteron really shines when your at 10% or sub 10% when starting... its a great compound then, but for ex; if your 13-15% it won't do much except add some strength but nothing like Anavar 's pumps you'd get imho
    Bootsman likes this.

  12. #12
    Nephets's Avatar
    Nephets is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    nova scotia
    Posts
    1,131
    Bumping a 2 yr old thread with nonsense. You won’t be here long.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

  13. #13
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    2,119
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephets View Post
    Bumping a 2 yr old thread with nonsense. You won’t be here long.
    Oh come on man, the account looks totally legit. A Somalian posting pics of T&A on a 2 year old thread and copying URL’s to god knows what

    I’m sure he’ll be a long standing member of our great community

  14. #14
    Nephets's Avatar
    Nephets is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    nova scotia
    Posts
    1,131
    You didn’t have the balls to click the link. Me neither. Lol

  15. #15
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    2,119
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephets View Post
    You didn’t have the balls to click the link. Me neither. Lol
    Lol, hell no I didn’t. Damn tempting...

    Can’t imagine the malware I’d install by clicking on it

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •