Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By Chicagotarsier
  • 3 Post By MuscleScience
  • 2 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By Nogbad the bad
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Tren for beginners....apparently not.

Nogbad the bad is offline Associate Member

Tren for beginners....apparently not.

After hearing about,then reading about trenbolone ,i thought about giving it a try.After taking note of what fellow members
    said on here,i decided to leave it for now,even though i have some.
    A friend of mine,is on his second cycle of tren ,and though his first gave him a huge increase in size,he didn't get much definition
    or vascularity.This didn't bother him,as his main goal was size.
    Now he's on his second cycle,he's not seeing any great gains,and is beginning to see some sides,which has in turn,made him
    consider coming off the tren.The problem with that,as far as i can see,is he's on e,not ace.
    I have tried to advise him as best i can,with my limited knowledge,and got him to change from tren e to ace,on his first cycle,
    but in all honesty,he's an adult,and does what he wants.
    What i am interested in knowing is,once someone has used tren,can they still get worthwhile gains on other compounds,if they
    stop the tren? Thanks guys.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Tren and test will overcome poor diet for a cycle.

Second cycle diet will rear its head if not dialed in. This is what he is seeing. First cycle is awesome.

My opinion.

Get the protein up

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Of course!

Various steroids have various effects. Ever heard of the saying once you go black you never go back? Yeah.... Tren isn’t like that. Lol

My last cycle was Tren e, my current cycle is Deca /npp, Tren e I saw lean gains and a drop in body fat, Deca I have seen more “bulkier” gains and drastic increase in strength.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    I did one Tren cycle and I saw a huge gain in neck and delts without having to focus on them. I could not eat enough due to the acid reflux. I finally got Prilosec and the last 4 weeks were great. Killed my Libido even with Dostinex.

I am trying to stick with Test and even after years the 700mg a week gives me gains but not the strength boost. I need almost 2 grams of Test to get additional strength...500 a week Tren and I was insane strong. Different drugs haha
    MuscleScience likes this.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    You can’t outjuice a poor diet and poor work ethic. Tren can only take you so far. For example. When I or a lot of my buddies are dieting down for shows. We will start “prepping,” 16-20 weeks out. Depending on what type of shape we are in.

My last show I was at about 12% Bf when I started prepping it took me a full 16 weeks to get down to the sub 6% mark. That was day in day out, 100% counting calories, twice a day workouts with cardio in the morning weights and cardio at night. Now some people are a bit more gifted and can cut down a bit faster than me, but from what I have seen from the guys and gals that consistently place this is what they do.

The point being, steroids even the compound of the gods tren. Will only take you as far as your body will allow it. They are not magic beans, they do have potential side effects and they will not turn you into a Greek God without putting in an insane amount of cardio and diet discipline. Noticed I didn’t say anything about weight training. That’s the fun part and anyone can put on size, but not everyone can display that size with low BF.
    charger69, Sh0tsf1red and songdog like this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

You didn't post a lot of information so I'm making some assumptions. 1) Tren is really amazing stuff. If you don't take a break long enough to recover, I'm not sure your receptors can really give you more gains until they're good 'n ready. 2) Tren E is a longer ester and will take some weeks to see results. If your friend's expecting to see results quickly, like acetate, he's not going to see any. 3) Tren E or Tren A, Tren is Tren. One just takes longer to kicking. I like acetate for the "let's this over with" affect. A short 6 to 8 week cycle is good enough for me. With an Enth ester, you have to be on it for 12 weeks or more. In other words, you have to endure the sides for longer. 4) for your last question, your body is remarkable adaptable. I subscribe to the, use as little gear as possible to get the gains you want. If you use a lot of gear, your body will adapt and you will have to use more gear or wait longer before the next cycle. If your friend's already run a heavy Tren cycle, he might have to wait a while to see more gains. My .02
    Sh0tsf1red and songdog like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    You can’t outjuice a poor diet and poor work ethic. Tren can only take you so far. For example. When I or a lot of my buddies are dieting down for shows. We will start “prepping,” 16-20 weeks out. Depending on what type of shape we are in.

My last show I was at about 12% Bf when I started prepping it took me a full 16 weeks to get down to the sub 6% mark. That was day in day out, 100% counting calories, twice a day workouts with cardio in the morning weights and cardio at night. Now some people are a bit more gifted and can cut down a bit faster than me, but from what I have seen from the guys and gals that consistently place this is what they do.

The point being, steroids even the compound of the gods tren. Will only take you as far as your body will allow it. They are not magic beans, they do have potential side effects and they will not turn you into a Greek God without putting in an insane amount of cardio and diet discipline. Noticed I didn’t say anything about weight training. That’s the fun part and anyone can put on size, but not everyone can display that size with low BF.
    To be fair to him,he told me he wasn't particularly interested in great definition/vascularity - the 'ripped' look.He just wanted to get huge!
    He has a kind of wrestler look about him.I think he was expecting even more strength and size,second time around.
    I've said he'd look bigger if he cut and got more definition,but he's not having any of that.
    Another thing that won't help,is other than some clomid,he doesn't use any other ancillaries,on cycle or off.
    MuscleScience likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    You didn't post a lot of information so I'm making some assumptions. 1) Tren is really amazing stuff. If you don't take a break long enough to recover, I'm not sure your receptors can really give you more gains until they're good 'n ready. 2) Tren E is a longer ester and will take some weeks to see results. If your friend's expecting to see results quickly, like acetate, he's not going to see any. 3) Tren E or Tren A, Tren is Tren. One just takes longer to kicking. I like acetate for the "let's this over with" affect. A short 6 to 8 week cycle is good enough for me. With an Enth ester, you have to be on it for 12 weeks or more. In other words, you have to endure the sides for longer. 4) for your last question, your body is remarkable adaptable. I subscribe to the, use as little gear as possible to get the gains you want. If you use a lot of gear, your body will adapt and you will have to use more gear or wait longer before the next cycle. If your friend's already run a heavy Tren cycle, he might have to wait a while to see more gains. My .02
    Very plausible answer.He keeps asking me,why i haven't started another cycle yet.
    I told him i wasn't sure how much gear i was going to use (test+deca ) on my cycle,and i was waiting for caber,which i now have.He asked wtf caber was!
    I then told him i had hcg ,arimidex ,nolva and clomid....he knew what clomid was.Pretty sure i'm going about it the right way,and told him to join this forum,
    but he ain't interested..go figure.

MMA_Influenced is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like you really dont know what your talking about. Tren is great for definition and vascularity. But remember you wont be getting any more definition and vascularity unless you acctually are losing body fat percentage. You can over eat and gain a ton of muscle and fat on any cycle. But tren is best for lean body mass gains/getting cut Its really the ultimate compound.

As for all the insanity people post on here I honestly am starting to think people are hysterical. Tren and me go together perfectly well. All these crazy side effects I just found outrageously hard to believe but then again everyone is different.

If you try it you may feel great. There is no just assuming its hardcore and will mess you up because it definitely didnt do that to me and many others.

Quote Originally Posted by Nogbad the bad View Post
    Very plausible answer.He keeps asking me,why i haven't started another cycle yet.
    I told him i wasn't sure how much gear i was going to use (test+deca ) on my cycle,and i was waiting for caber,which i now have.He asked wtf caber was!
    I then told him i had hcg ,arimidex ,nolva and clomid....he knew what clomid was.Pretty sure i'm going about it the right way,and told him to join this forum,
    but he ain't interested..go figure.
    Otto Von Bizmark, "Only a fool learns from his own mistakes. The wise man learns from the mistakes of others.”
    songdog likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MMA_Influenced View Post
    Sounds like you really dont know what your talking about. Tren is great for definition and vascularity. But remember you wont be getting any more definition and vascularity unless you acctually are losing body fat percentage. You can over eat and gain a ton of muscle and fat on any cycle. But tren is best for lean body mass gains/getting cut Its really the ultimate compound.

As for all the insanity people post on here I honestly am starting to think people are hysterical. Tren and me go together perfectly well. All these crazy side effects I just found outrageously hard to believe but then again everyone is different.

If you try it you may feel great. There is no just assuming its hardcore and will mess you up because it definitely didnt do that to me and many others.
    You're obviously right,but for some strange reason,i'll stick to not knowing what i'm talking about,and you can stick to being
    the font of all knowledge.
    Many thanks.

Thread Information