Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member

Unexplained Bruises

I have found 5 bruises and I have no idea where they came from. One is in an area I am 100% sure I didn't bump. They are big like if someone hit me real hard. I am on:
    Test E 500mg/wk
    EQ 400mg/wk
    Dbol 50mg/ED
    Nolvadex 10mg/ED

Pre-cycle blood work was fine with the exception of very mildly elevated liver values.

Attempted Remedies:

1. I am gonna drop the Nolvadex in case it is a reaction to it. It is known to cause blood clots. I will just keep it on hand just in case gyno starts.

2. I am cutting back my Dbol dosage to 35mg ED in case they are due to weakened liver function as this will easy bruising.

3. Bumping up Milk Thistle dosage to 2000mg/ED in case it is liver related.

I will keep this thread updated if it gets better or worse.

Anyone ever have this side effect before?

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    never had that side, some of the things you said make sense though, but ive never heard of this, how long have you had them?

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    strange this morning my left pec is black & blue. Sunday I shot it with tren /test p only 1.5cc. I noticed after I shot it was developing into a small bump/nodual size of a marble. Its never happened before( I shot pecs 5 times). The only thing I can think of I was at the beach 5 hrs. I got red/burn(turns into tan). So perhaps the blood was closer to the surface. This morning is B&B mild soreness. The blood vessels were probably damaged Im not worrying about it

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro I know it is not listed but are you doing an ECA stack? If so it could be the aspirin, any little bump to any area could possibly bruise very easily...

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    Hey bro I know it is not listed but are you doing an ECA stack? If so it could be the aspirin, any little bump to any area could possibly bruise very easily...
    I was going to ask if he was takeing a lot of aspirin lately....... but it will thin your blood so much that it will cause bruising........ I would get bruises around my injection sites.

Nope, no ECA. Just what I have listed along with my regular vitamins and supplements that I've taken for years, so it isnt them.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    It may be possible(I guess) when you are working out that you could have busted a few capillarys and have a little surface blood, but then again that is just a guess. Wish I could offer more help bro..

Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    It may be possible(I guess) when you are working out that you could have busted a few capillarys and have a little surface blood, but then again that is just a guess. Wish I could offer more help bro..
    I was thinking that, because one is on my tricep and my bench was higher than usual do to the Dbol . The one on my tri is like a knot and its dark blue.

Tribex is offline Associate Member
    High water retension causes easy bruising... even for the littlest thing some times. Thats why overweight people bruise really easy. It could be that...

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I would put my money on the nolvadex . See a doc, you need to make sure they aren't deep vein clots.

Whats weird is I was shadow boxing and I hooked the hell out of my closet door on accident and didn't bruise my hand, but the places where I got the bruises I never hit.

The water retention theory may be correct because I am on Dbol .

daos is offline Associate Member
    try upping your potassium intake. eat some bannanas...

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Get some extra iron just in case. Bruising easily is a symptom of anemia.

dogsofwar is offline Member
    Lozgod, I have two bruises too... On my left leg. Have no idea. Anemia? Freak out. I'll check into it.

ttuPrincess Guest
    heres what Blown found for me when I was having problems with bruising.. I noticed taht fish oil might be my problem.. maybe one of these things could give you an idea as to why you have them as well??

prinny

First off...

Q: What causes bruises?
    A: When trauma to the skin occurs, sometimes blood vessels break but your skin doesn’t. The blood pools under your skin, forming a dark purple or black bruise. White blood cells arrive at the site to eat up the spilled blood. This process is called phagocytosis.

So, in my opinion, yours is caused by the slow reaction/function time of your WBC's....

Or....from excessive exposure to the sun (weakened/thinning veins.....

Or...from taking anticoagulant medications, which could react with aspirin, causing longer-lasting, and excesive bruising...

Regarding your diet ...:

Eat a variety of foods to avoid dietary deficiencies. Nutritional deficiencies of vitamins C, K, or B12 or folic acid can affect blood clotting. Include a daily selection of:
    -Whole-grain and enriched breads, cereals, and grain products.
    -Vegetables.
    -Fruits.
    -Milk, cheese, and yogurt.
    -Meats, poultry, fish, eggs, dried beans and peas, and tofu.
    -Avoid dietary supplements that may increase bruising, particularly if you take a blood-thinning medication. Dietary supplements that may increase bruising include fish oil, vitamin E, garlic, ginger, and ginkgo biloba.

Hope this helps you!

If you were older than 40, I would have said toCLICK HERE...

ttuPrincess Guest
    as for my buises, .. im retarded and run into my coffe table atleast once a week, so i have the same bruise on my mid thight (yes im that short) all the time.. its ugly too.. lol

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    It could be overtraining also
    OR
    inadequate sleeping

When i need more rest or have overtrained.. my skin's health is the first sign... dullness bruising.. etc

BlocRoc is offline Member
    I would try to dump the Nolva, then up your amount of IRON.

Dont overdue it as you can actually poison yourself with too much iron supplementation.

Keep the board up to date!

L8

if you are getting bruises mysteriously you should also check for vaseline near your anus

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    o sh*t trailrider38

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by trailrider38
    if you are getting bruises mysteriously you should also check for vaseline near your anus

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I get bruises from working out. I get bench marks on my back and bruises under my arms from deadlifts.

Max562 is offline Associate Member
    I just noticed a bruise on my hip this morning just jumped in shower it's twice as big this evening..like silver dollar size..was taking nolva..this has me researching..its not sore or anything

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Don't ignore random bruises.
    A friend was just diagnosed with Lukemia. Bruises were the first noticeable symptom!

Thread Information