Thread: Third Cycle

Macros is offline Junior Member

Third Cycle

Trying to plan out my third cycle. First was 500mgs test E with proper pct and time off before second cycle. Second cycle just finished up and I'm currently on pct. Second cycle was 500mgs test E/week and 400mgs EQ/week. I'm 5'9" 175lbs 13%bf 31yo. My goal is more about a certain look that a number on a scale but I would probably say 185 at 10%bf are the "numbers" I'm after. The second cycle brought noticeable improvement but nothing earth shattering for the money. My source likes to up the prices by $10/bottle every time. What would you suggest I run for a third cycle this spring? Will probably start in march and again my could would be a "lean bulk" I would be eating 300-500 cals above maintenance for 4 weeks then a two week mini-cut (to re establish insulin sensitivity) and repeat that again.

I was thinking of trying deca and maybe an oral. I'm not sure about doses though...I've read 300mgs/week is best for deca. And for orals I'm not sure which one is best for lean gains. I know anavar but I don't think I'll find real anavar so I was thinking turinabol . I'd appreciate any suggestions for compounds/doses. Thanks!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Either bulk or cut you can't do both trying will only make you lose hard earned gains.Deca or NPP would be good I prefer NPP beacuse you don't have to run it so long.

Ok I'll stick with bulking. I just thought it would be better to cut while on hormones rather than after pct
    -what dosages would you run the test and npp?
    -how long should the cycle be?
    -would you run the npp the entire cycle?
    -what AI and what AI dosage?
    -would you use caber or just keep it on hand?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    500 test 400 NPP Adex .25EOD and keep Caber on hand.

How long should you run NPP? I see a lot of different opinions on how to run test and NPP some say NPP 150mgs for 8 weeks and some say higher (400 up to 600mgs). Also the I've seen people suggest test doses of 400-500mgs/week and then also trt doses of 200 or less per week. I know a lot of it comes down to personal experience, goals, body type, etc. but I'm trying to plan this cycle out before I get everything.

Thread Information