Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Couchlock

Thread: Thoughts on this cycle

Jsquid is offline New Member

Thoughts on this cycle

250 mg test e/wk (you might think it's too low but I've seen many people make great gains on it)

Weeks 1-10 125mg test Monday and Thursday
    Weeks 1-10 arimidex .25 EOD

PCT weeks 13-17
    Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Clomid 75/50/50/50

shutting yourself down for 250mg/week is an even worse idea than shutting yourself down for 300mg/week.

what are your stats?
    height, weight, age, bf% etc...
    what are you trying to accomplish with this cycle???

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsquid View Post
    250 mg test e/wk (you might think it's too low but I've seen many people make great gains on it)

PCT weeks 13-17
    Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Clomid 75/50/50/50
    The great gains.... was the test stacked with other compounds?
    Were they on TRT? 250 is very low and shutting yourself down for this?
    If your answer is that they are stacked then yes.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    shutting yourself down for 250mg/week is an even worse idea than shutting yourself down for 300mg/week.

what are your stats?
    height, weight, age, bf% etc...
    what are you trying to accomplish with this cycle???
    I'm 27 about 5'11 190, no more than 15% bf.. I'm trying to bulk

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well if you are 27 why did you put 20 in your profile? But anyway the cycle stinks! read our stickys bro.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Well if you are 27 why did you put 20 in your profile? But anyway the cycle stinks! read our stickys bro.
    If you change 250 to 500 weekly is it a good cycle? It's pretty close the cycles in the beginner cycle stickies

so
    500mg/wk
    Weeks 1-10 250mg test Monday and Thursday

PCT weeks 13-17
    Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Clomid 75/50/50/50

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsquid View Post

PCT weeks 13-17
    Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Sounds like you bout 1 vial and are being cheap about it. Buy 2 and do it right.

Plus take into account a slight over 1ml pin a fee times, in top of that last 1/2ml you can't quite draw out the bottom of the vial, and you got 8 shots max.
    songdog likes this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You need HCG bro! I know this aas is the cheap part a proper diet is wat will kill the bank.And without a proper diet it will kill your cycle.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    You need HCG bro! I know this aas is the cheap part a proper diet is wat will kill the bank.And without a proper diet it will kill your cycle.
    YUP, everything he said. HCG is a MUST! Might want to read this http://forums.steroid.com/hormone-re...physician.html

Cruising is offline New Member
    Do you want to start low because of potential side effects? I don't think that's a dumb idea when you have no idea how you'll react to something...

I started my first cycle very recently, I started low like 200 mg a week TRT dose. I've built up to 350 mg a week now quite quickly, but still don't feel any sides, I just feel amazing like 24/7 morphine or something lol, so I'm increasing further. Zero side effects, zero water bloat, zero acne, using a short ester.

I'd buy enough to do a 600 mg cycle so you have room to bump up dosage. Then in future you'll know how you react to the substance so you can go in at the right dose straight away.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruising View Post
    Do you want to start low because of potential side effects? I don't think that's a dumb idea when you have no idea how you'll react to something...

I started my first cycle very recently, I started low like 200 mg a week TRT dose. I've built up to 350 mg a week now quite quickly, but still don't feel any sides, I just feel amazing like 24/7 morphine or something lol, so I'm increasing further. Zero side effects, zero water bloat, zero acne, using a short ester.

I'd buy enough to do a 600 mg cycle so you have room to bump up dosage. Then in future you'll know how you react to the substance so you can go in at the right dose straight away.
    350 TRT???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruising View Post

SMH - you need to read more on this site.

Cruising is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    350 TRT???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nah, I'm on a cycle, I meant I started low enough for it to be almost like TRT range. Now I know I can handle larger amounts without terrible sides. I'll just go up until 500... It's kind of a sacrifice of a cycle because I miss out on weeks at a proper dose, but don't have the bottle to go straight in with a full dose not having a clue how I'll handle it - I can understand if other people felt the same way about putting serious compounds into their body. It's working really well now though at 350.

To be fair though my natty levels are in the 300s, so even a TRT dose does something lol.

Thread Information