Results 1 to 11 of 11
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By austinite

Thread: why does my acne clear up when I take Turinabol?

  1. #1
    hxt
    hxt is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    152

    why does my acne clear up when I take Turinabol?

    before my first cycle back in 2013 I didn't have acne issues. I ran a cycle of the prohormone Hdrol. after my PCT I broke out like a motherfucker due to Estrogen rebound. ever since my back has been facing a battle with acne. Ive only ran non aromatizing compounds (Turinabol ). acne would clear up whenever I went on this cycles, weirdly. when I get off the acne comes back. its all on my upper back, shoulders, some on my chest and. jawline. it really sucks. what might be the reason behind this?

  2. #2
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    When acne clears up, are you on Tbol only?
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  3. #3
    hxt
    hxt is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    152
    yes. it completely clears up. face and back. I don't run test as a base. I ran a cycle of test e a few months ago and it didn't clear up, until I added arimidex to the cycle

  4. #4
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    Yeah thats what I thought. It's not the tbol clearing your acne. It's the lack of estrogen control when using other compounds. You'd likely clear up if you didn't take anything at all.
    MuscleScience, PT1982 and songdog like this.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  5. #5
    hxt
    hxt is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    152
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    Yeah thats what I thought. It's not the tbol clearing your acne. It's the lack of estrogen control when using other compounds. You'd likely clear up if you didn't take anything at all.
    im on anything rightnow, and my acne is pretty bad

  6. #6
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    Well, I don't have an answer for you other than it's not the tbol clearing your acne.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  7. #7
    DHew's Avatar
    DHew is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,077
    Blog Entries
    1
    Doesn't prolactin function as an acne antagonist?

  8. #8
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    Quote Originally Posted by DHew View Post
    Doesn't prolactin function as an acne antagonist?
    Contrary.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  9. #9
    Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    740
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    Well, I don't have an answer for you other than it's not the tbol clearing your acne.
    I just started taking those extra tbol tabs I had laying around, and kicked up my TRT dose 100mg/week. Started last Sunday. Feeling pretty good, could be mental since it's so early but either way liking it so far. As I mentioned to you before I was just going to do a "mini cycle" with them and a slightly higher TRT dose for about 6 weeks to hold me over until my next blast.

  10. #10
    Ashop's Avatar
    Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,923
    Quote Originally Posted by hxt View Post
    before my first cycle back in 2013 I didn't have acne issues. I ran a cycle of the prohormone Hdrol. after my PCT I broke out like a motherfucker due to Estrogen rebound. ever since my back has been facing a battle with acne. Ive only ran non aromatizing compounds (Turinabol ). acne would clear up whenever I went on this cycles, weirdly. when I get off the acne comes back. its all on my upper back, shoulders, some on my chest and. jawline. it really sucks. what might be the reason behind this?
    Who knows really. Probably more of a coincidence than anything.

  11. #11
    henryjames is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    18
    This is an interesting question. I hope someone can explain it (I'm new here also).

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •