charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Blood work on cycle.

I am on a deca /Tbol/test cycle. I had bloodworm at 6 weeks in. I am only going to give the results that are out because it is in Spanish and it will take a long time to translate.
    Hemoglobin 15.10. Range 13-14 ml/100
    Hematocrit 45. Range 39-45
    Segmented neutrophils. 55. Range 45-55
    Urea 45. Range 15-40 mg/dL
    Creatinine 1.5. Range .4-1.4
    HDL cholesterol. 28. Range 30-70
    LDL cholesterol. 150. Range 0-130
    Glutamic oxalacetic transaminase. 42. Range 6-38
    Glutamic pyruvic transaminase 56. Range 8-30:
    Alkaline phosphatase. 33. Range. 36-141
    BUn. 21 range 7.8-18
    LDH. 214. Range 71-195
    Testosterone greater than 16. Range 2.4-10
    Free test. 32.5. RNge 4-30; pg/mL

The testosterone reading was greater than 16 however it showed in the in range column.
    I previously had a high BUN reading and went for the 24 hour urine test and an uktrasouznd of my kidneys. Everything showed good. I may be confused, but I am not that excited over high readings. There are some things that concern me but maybe it’s because of the cycle.
    I am also confused because I went to a different lab and the scale is different.
    Any feedback would be appreciated.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by David LoPan; 10-23-2017 at 11:37 AM. Reason: double post

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    How much water are you drinking daily?
    I would watch you BUN and Urea on or off cycle.
    H&H are high. - go donate blood and you can breath better and maybe save a life.
    Are you taking NAC(N-Acetyl Cysteine)?
    How is your diet? LDL is really high and your HDL is low. Bad ratio. Add Bulk Fiber like psyllium powder to your diet.
    You can find an online calculator to make both lab results the same.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTahl View Post
    How much water are you drinking daily?
    I would watch you BUN and Urea on or off cycle.
    H&H are high. - go donate blood and you can breath better and maybe save a life.
    Are you taking NAC(N-Acetyl Cysteine)?
    How is your diet? LDL is really high and your HDL is low. Bad ratio. Add Bulk Fiber like psyllium powder to your diet.
    You can find an online calculator to make both lab results the same.
    I am upping my water intake. Diet is 48/43/9 prot/carbs/fat. Super strict diet. I also am planning on donating. I am usually right on with my HDL and LDL when off cycle, but I haven’t checked in awhile. I have a good diet, I am about 12% bf while bulking, I workout 2x day. I am also almost 51. Triglycerides were within. I do not understand why the are so screwed up.
    I do take NAC however I would forget to take it every now and then. Same with AI. Estradiol was good. I also stopped TBol last week.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    You are not eating vegetables (fiber) at the level you need to be. Broccoli every day twice a day helps a lot. Green leafy vegetables and some Lipitor immediately por favor.

From a recent survey medical issues begin to show as low as 41 Hemocrit. Do not wait until top of range to give blood.

Urea is diet controlled at your level. No mushrooms etc (easy to search the list) in diet can lower it significantly.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I am on a deca /Tbol/test cycle. I had bloodworm at 6 weeks in. I am only going to give the results that are out because it is in Spanish and it will take a long time to translate.
    Hemoglobin 15.10. Range 13-14 ml/100
    Hematocrit 45. Range 39-45 The red blood cell concentration may continue to rise due to the AAS. You can donate blood and drink more water to lower your Hematocrit and Hemoglobin.
    Segmented neutrophils. 55. Range 45-55
    Urea 45. Range 15-40 mg/dL Urea is a little high but it's probably due to the more efficient protein breakdown while on gear.
    Creatinine 1.5. Range .4-1.4
    HDL cholesterol. 28. Range 30-70
    LDL cholesterol. 150. Range 0-130
    Glutamic oxalacetic transaminase. 42. Range 6-38
    Glutamic pyruvic transaminase 56. Range 8-30: You need to be taking NAC for liver support. Your liver is a little "fatty".
    Alkaline phosphatase. 33. Range. 36-141
    BUn. 21 range 7.8-18
    LDH. 214. Range 71-195
    Testosterone greater than 16. Range 2.4-10
    Free test. 32.5. RNge 4-30; pg/mL You gear is good stuff. With Test this high, you should be seeing good results.

The testosterone reading was greater than 16 however it showed in the in range column.
    I previously had a high BUN reading and went for the 24 hour urine test and an uktrasouznd of my kidneys. Everything showed good. I may be confused, but I am not that excited over high readings. There are some things that concern me but maybe it’s because of the cycle.
    I am also confused because I went to a different lab and the scale is different.
    Any feedback would be appreciated.
    Yes, some of your numbers are high. To me, the numbers seem reasonable while on a cycle. I would 1) donate blood, 2) drink more water, 3) take NAC for liver support, 4) eat a low salt diet, 5) do some cardio.

Thread Information