Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ghettoboyd

Thread: Clen cycle -- need a review & advice

Deadwing is offline New Member

Clen cycle -- need a review & advice

Hey folks! As you can see, I'm new around here. I have some(okay, a lot) of questions before I start using clenbuterol .
    I'm 25 and I've used AAS before (test-e/EQ/winny cycle). That was over a year ago. Now I'm planning to start a clen cycle and wanted some opinions and a review. I decided to go with clen since I need to shed some quick fat by December.
    Current stats are 5'8, 174 lb, 15% BF.

I've read the clen 'handbook', some FAQ topics and general topics on some boards. However, I'd still like to make sure I'm on the right path. I also have a lot of minor questions, which if you answer, will greatly help me ease into the cycle.
    Right, so here goes:

1. I ordered a bottle of liquid based clen from Extreme Peptides (any feedback on this?). From the topics I've read, people generally start off at 40 mcg on the first day and increase dosing by 20 mcg every subsequent day until they hit anywhere from 80 to 120 mcg. If all goes well with the side effects, would you say 100-120 mcg is a good enough upper limit? Don't wanna take it to extreme levels either.
    I'm planning to cycle it -- 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off.

2. I've read a list of possible side effects. However, how do I know when its TOO much (like, call 911-kinda situations)? I mean, sure, I'll probably experience some discomfort and my heart's gonna be racing, but I wouldn't really know if it's time to seek medical attention, lol.

3. Workouts: Since my heart rate is going to be quite high, how intense should my lifting sessions be? The max I can go, or do I have to tone it down? Can I do any form of cardio? (Again, worried about heart rate)

Other important details that I haven't readily found in most clen-related topics:

4. Do I need to use any supplements to aid the liver/heart while on clen?
    5. How do I consume liquid clen? Directly from the dropper or dilute?
    6. Should I split doses or consume it all at once? For example, if I'm at 100 mcg/day, do I split it 50-50?
    7. When should I take Taurine? People recommend 5 grams a day, but is it all at once or split throughout the day?
    8. When should I take potassium pills, and how much? What kind of potassium supplement (chloride/citrate/gluconate) ?
    9. What is the 'normal' upper limit on body temperature and heart rate (resting & during workouts -age: 25), while on clen?

If there's anything else that I should be avoiding or doing, please let me know. Your input is greatly appreciated.

I understand I've asked too many questions, but I'm kind of paranoid that way. And I don't see that as being a bad thing because, obviously, it's important to do things right.
    I've done some research on clen, so please don't be hostile and post toxic comments. I simply would like more answers to my questions from experienced people and know what they did.

Cheers!

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I personally prefer an EC stack. You do need to respect ephedrine also.
    Really for your requirements, you do not need anything except diet and cardio. Try HIIT. JUst remember the faster you lose weight, the more muscle you will lose.
    I commend you for researching before taking anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Take the whole dose first thing in morning. I mix it with a little water and drink it. Starting with 40 and increasing in increments of 20 will work. You don't need to go over 120. Night sweats, back cramps and the shakes are the worst sides for me. Monitor your heart rate while training. I agree with charger, I like EAC stack better, clen is nasty stuff, especially the research liquid kind

Blog Entries
    clen will not help you shed fat quickly...it you already have a diet and exercise regime that is allowing you to loose weight already then clen will only help you a fraction more so all I'm saying is don't be surprised in your disappointment when this is done...if your not already loosing weight and expect the clen to do magic then expect to be underwhelmed imho...good luck...
    guitarzan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadwing View Post
    Hey folks! As you can see, I'm new around here. I have some(okay, a lot) of questions before I start using clenbuterol .
    I'm 25 and I've used AAS before (test-e/EQ/winny cycle). That was over a year ago. Now I'm planning to start a clen cycle and wanted some opinions and a review. I decided to go with clen since I need to shed some quick fat by December.
    Current stats are 5'8, 174 lb, 15% BF.

I've read the clen 'handbook', some FAQ topics and general topics on some boards. However, I'd still like to make sure I'm on the right path. I also have a lot of minor questions, which if you answer, will greatly help me ease into the cycle.
    Right, so here goes:

1. I ordered a bottle of liquid based clen from Extreme Peptides (any feedback on this?). From the topics I've read, people generally start off at 40 mcg on the first day and increase dosing by 20 mcg every subsequent day until they hit anywhere from 80 to 120 mcg. If all goes well with the side effects, would you say 100-120 mcg is a good enough upper limit? Don't wanna take it to extreme levels either.
    I'm planning to cycle it -- 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off.
    I would start with 20mcg and see how your body reacts. I started with 40mcg and I didn't sleep for over 30 hours.

2. I've read a list of possible side effects. However, how do I know when its TOO much (like, call 911-kinda situations)? I mean, sure, I'll probably experience some discomfort and my heart's gonna be racing, but I wouldn't really know if it's time to seek medical attention, lol.
    You'll be able to tell if you're taking too much clen. You'll sweat, cramp, shake, etc. You take as much clen as you're able to handle the sides. I couldn't take more than 100mcg without shaking like a leaf sitting in front of my computer at work.

3. Workouts: Since my heart rate is going to be quite high, how intense should my lifting sessions be? The max I can go, or do I have to tone it down? Can I do any form of cardio? (Again, worried about heart rate)
    You won't be able to much cardio. My resting heart rate was over 90 bpm. Just do mild cardio, like the elliptical. You can lift but you're going to run out of breath pretty fast.

Other important details that I haven't readily found in most clen-related topics:

4. Do I need to use any supplements to aid the liver/heart while on clen?
    You can always take NAC for liver support.

5. How do I consume liquid clen? Directly from the dropper or dilute?
    It'll already be diluted so many mcg per milliliter.

6. Should I split doses or consume it all at once? For example, if I'm at 100 mcg/day, do I split it 50-50?
    I take it all in the morning. If you take it in the afternoon, you won't be able to sleep.

7. When should I take Taurine? People recommend 5 grams a day, but is it all at once or split throughout the day?
    Take it all in the morning.

8. When should I take potassium pills, and how much? What kind of potassium supplement (chloride/citrate/gluconate) ?
    I haven't taken potassium in my clen cycles.

9. What is the 'normal' upper limit on body temperature and heart rate (resting & during workouts -age: 25), while on clen?

If there's anything else that I should be avoiding or doing, please let me know. Your input is greatly appreciated.

I understand I've asked too many questions, but I'm kind of paranoid that way. And I don't see that as being a bad thing because, obviously, it's important to do things right.
    I've done some research on clen, so please don't be hostile and post toxic comments. I simply would like more answers to my questions from experienced people and know what they did.

Cheers!
    Clen is a seat of the pants type of a cycle. You'll have to see how you feel as you increase your dosage. Each person has a different tolerance to clen.

Thread Information