• 3 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 2 Post By songdog
  • 6 Post By Chicagotarsier
  • 2 Post By Sh0tsf1red
  • 1 Post By tectime

Thread: 300mg test e/wk first cycle

Jsquid is offline New Member

300mg test e/wk first cycle

300mg/wk test e for 10 weeks, is that enough to see decent gains? I would do 12 weeks but it's not worth it getting another vile just for the extra 2 weeks imo

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    1.Youll lose a little bit each pin probably so its probably safer to buy 2 vials anyway to ensure you get the correct dose

2.why only run 300mg? Why not 500

I've heard of many people getting great gains on 300, even if I get two viles I'll still probably only take 300/wk

IMHO....

do not run a cycle at 20yrs old.
    do not shut down your HPTA with a half assed cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    IMHO....

do not run a cycle at 20yrs old.
    do not shut down your HPTA with a half assed cycle.
    I'm 27, I just signed up as quickly as I could . Probably should've mentioned that. Been lifting for 4 yrs serious now

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Wat are your stats?Wt Ht bf% goals?

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Wat are your stats?Wt Ht bf% goals?
    5'11 190 bf is probably around 15%, I wanna put some size on and then cut after the cycle

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You don't have enought test and you don't want to cut right after a cycle beacuse you will lose all your hard earned gains.
    ScotchGuard02 and Octaneforce like this.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    First, stop reading posts about crossfit people that magically transcend the laws of nature. 300 vs 500...no comparison. If you are healthy and eating properly your testosterone level can rival the 300 a week enhanced level because...

300 UGL = 200 reality
    200 reality minus leakage and not getting all oil out of vial = 160-180
    160-180 is a normal TRT dose for most lifters.

The medical reason is IGF-1 levels. IGf is in a nutshell what allows your muscles to grow so fast on substances. 300 is not much above natural level IGF-1
    500 is far higher IGF levels

If you cannot afford to do it right...dont do it....you dont see Formula One drivers pulling their cars up and filling with 95 octane gas. They use racing fuel. You are setting yourself up for disappointment and failure.

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    First, stop reading posts about crossfit people that magically transcend the laws of nature. 300 vs 500...no comparison. If you are healthy and eating properly your testosterone level can rival the 300 a week enhanced level because...

300 UGL = 200 reality
    200 reality minus leakage and not getting all oil out of vial = 160-180
    160-180 is a normal TRT dose for most lifters.

The medical reason is IGF-1 levels. IGf is in a nutshell what allows your muscles to grow so fast on substances. 300 is not much above natural level IGF-1
    500 is far higher IGF levels

If you cannot afford to do it right...dont do it....you dont see Formula One drivers pulling their cars up and filling with 95 octane gas. They use racing fuel. You are setting yourself up for disappointment and failure.
    Not to mention they are professional race car drivers with years of practice before they get on te track

Not wanting a second vial is like not having extra tires in your pit crew

It's funny how most people "will do whatever it takes" until it comes time to buy another vial LOL

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    300 isnt enough. Like everyone else said you need atleast 500 esp if its ugl stuff. If your too cheap to pick up and extra bottle to do a proper cycle then i cant imagine you have the proper ancillaries. This is not a cheap lifestyle you are about to embark on.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    But gear is also weight dependant, if your sub 130 lbs 300 may be ok. But that's still pushing it?

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    But gear is also weight dependant, if your sub 130 lbs 300 may be ok. But that's still pushing it?
    What about a 130lb man eith 1200ng/dl test levels and a 200lb man eith 200ng/dl test levels?

Who would react better to 300mg/week?

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    What about a 130lb man eith 1200ng/dl test levels and a 200lb man eith 200ng/dl test levels?

Who would react better to 300mg/week?
    Neither, imho.

If I was natty at 1200ng nobgear needed

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

tectime is offline Member
    The 200 lb guy will benefit the most since his levels are so low. 300 pharma puts me at around 1800. If your serum levels are already in the 1200 nat. no need to introduce exo tes into your system for maybe a 35/40% increase. But by comparison 8 or 9 times the bump for the low dude and only 35/40% for the skinny dude.
    hollowedzeus likes this.

Squatinator is offline New Member
    I recently did my first cycle at 300mg test enanthate per week for 10 weeks.

Went up from 103kg to 107kg.
    Squat up from 280kg to 300kg, probably good for 310kg. Put on some decent mass on my upper body. Strained my pec, so not sure how much strength I gained.

If you run 300mg/wk for your first cycle, you'll see results. The first cycle is going to be your best cycle because you're body's virgin. If you run 500mg/wk you're going to see much better results. It's up to you and your goal for your first cycle. At 300mg/wk, you'll see less sides like acne. At 500mg/wk, you'll see more muscles. Choose your poison. Good luck.

Mr. Small is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    If you run 300mg/wk for your first cycle, you'll see results. The first cycle is going to be your best cycle because you're body's virgin. If you run 500mg/wk you're going to see much better results. It's up to you and your goal for your first cycle. At 300mg/wk, you'll see less sides like acne. At 500mg/wk, you'll see more muscles. Choose your poison. Good luck.
    A lot of people are afraid to go for 500mg on first run, because they think it's way too much, but it's the right option.

tectime is offline Member
    True^ 300 is a good first cycle. Let's you see and feel what Tes only does. Make the most out of very cycle you run. Proper nutrition, rest, more gym time, all the always mentioned aspects. I'm running that now as maintainance dose while Ives been rehabbing some tears.

Thread Information