Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By David LoPan
  • 1 Post By Mr. Small
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog

Thread: Performance Enhancing for kickboxing competition.

Farhad.ganji is offline Junior Member

Lightbulb Performance Enhancing for kickboxing competition.

Hi All,

I'm competing in kickboxing matches for Team selection in upcoming months which I have 4 month to prepare for my first fight. I know it is not fair to use any kind of PEDs in competition but since everyone is on steroids and there is no pre-contest doping test for it I'm having a plan to use a light cycle to both increase my strength and endurance (by the way since I'm competing in heavyweight so gaining some mass will be no problem but also don't want to make me slow) . At this moment one of my friends who is an athlete in bodybuilding suggested the following:

600MG of EQ (split in two days)/ Week.
    30 MG OXANDRLONE /Day.

For 5 weeks (and there is no plan after that).

So my question is that; from what i googled; 600 mg is a bit high for my purpose and makes me a worried about the whole plan. So i wondering if any of you guys can suggest a plan for full 4 month till my competition or even give me any sort of idea since this is my first time I'm using PEDs.

Also appreciate if suggest the PCT for it . Will Nolvadex for 28 days be enough? (14 days 20 mg - then other 14 days 10mg).

Thanks a lot.

Mr. Small is offline Member
    That cycle is a waste of time dude.

You need test as a base at least, which could be your whole cycle actually.

So what do you suggest?!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Small View Post
    That cycle is a waste of time dude.

You need test as a base at least, which could be your whole cycle actually.
    So what do you suggest?!

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Here is a perfect beginner cycle layout:
    My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

- Week 1 to 12: Testosterone enanthate @ 250 mg every 3.5 days (500mg/week total)
    - Week 1 to 12: hCG @ 250 iu every 3.5 days (500 iu/week total) -------------------------------------I like deez nutz so I would try 200iu daily. I like deez nutz
    - Week 1 to 14: Arimidex @ 0.25mg every other day (From day 2 up until PCT starts)

Post Cycle Therapy should consist of both Tamoxifen (Nolvadex ) and Clomiphene (Clomid). The combination is important as they work in synergy to help you recover. Running only one of them will hinder your chance of recovery some. Your PCT protocol for this cycle should look like the following:

Clomid @ 75/50/50/50 & Nolvadex @ 40/20/20/20

PCT start times:
    Testosterone Enanthate = 14 days after last injection
    Testosterone Cypionate = 18 day after last injection
    Testosterone Propionate = 3 days after last injection

I know nothing about kickboxing or weight divisions. But this is a good place to start. 1st cycle should always be test only.
    TRA likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Farhad.ganji View Post
    So what do you suggest?!
    Sorry for the late reply, but BigTahl answered your q perfectly.

500mg of Test E per week for 12 weeks with Arimedex, HCG and a proper PCT.
    TRA likes this.

Thanks for your comments, i just wondering if it will increase my endurance simce my first piority is that and i dont want to gain so much weight. All of the forums i googled suggested EQ for endurance so do I need to add to my test cycle and if yes what will be the dosage.

EQ increases endurance because it increases red blood cell count.
    thing is...
    testosterone does that too with the added benefit of increasing muscle mass.

run test only at 500mg a week for your first cycle
    TRA likes this.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for your comments, i just wondering if it will increase my endurance simce my first piority is that and i dont want to gain so much weight. All of the forums i googled suggested EQ for endurance so do I need to add to my test cycle and if yes what will be the dosage.
    You will need to get your bloodwork done to answer that question. AAS will increase your H&H and RBC. You can manage this with blood donations. I have found that while on cycle it hurts my cardio workouts but when I drop back down to TRT, I have noticed a benefit of increased endurance.

IMHO everyone that uses AAS has their own unique sides and benefits from the cycle.

So what do you suggest?!
    It depends on your goals and how much time you have to run an AAS cycle. If you run a full Test Cycle, you're looking at 12 weeks for the cycle + 2 weeks of rest + 4 weeks of PCT = a minimum of 18 weeks to run a full cycle. If you run an Anavar only cycle it'll take 6 weeks for the cycle + 4 weeks for PCT = 10 weeks total. The Test cycle will make your bigger and stronger. It also increases your hematocrit (red blood cell count). I haven't noticed any increase in endurance due to the increased hematocrit count. The Anavar cycle will not make as much muscle as a Test cycle but it won't hold as much water. Based on my experience as an MMA coach, I would recommend you run an Anavar only cycle and full PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    It depends on your goals and how much time you have to run an AAS cycle. If you run a full Test Cycle, you're looking at 12 weeks for the cycle + 2 weeks of rest + 4 weeks of PCT = a minimum of 18 weeks to run a full cycle. If you run an Anavar only cycle it'll take 6 weeks for the cycle + 4 weeks for PCT = 10 weeks total. The Test cycle will make your bigger and stronger. It also increases your hematocrit (red blood cell count). I haven't noticed any increase in endurance due to the increased hematocrit count. The Anavar cycle will not make as much muscle as a Test cycle but it won't hold as much water. Based on my experience as an MMA coach, I would recommend you run an Anavar only cycle and full PCT.
    I'm already on Anavar /30mg per week + 600 mg EQ SO FROM WHAT YOU SAID SHOULD I STICK TO THIS PLAN FOR 6 weeks or else lower or even cut the EQ ?

or maybe 30mg anavar perday + 200-400 mg EQ per week

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    How long will be the miniumum AAS cycle ?!

At this moment i run anavar 30 mg per day and 600 mg EQ PER WEEK.

How long will be the miniumum AAS cycle ?!

At this moment i run anavar 30 mg per day and 600 mg EQ PER WEEK.
    How many weeks are you into this cycle?

You could stop and do Test E for 12 weeks yet..........

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Small View Post
    How many weeks are you into this cycle?

You could stop and do Test E for 12 weeks yet..........
    Running it for almost 2 weeks and i have 16 month to my competition.

The EQ is fricken useless dude, swap it for Test E @ 500mg per week.

I'm already on Anavar /30mg per week + 600 mg EQ SO FROM WHAT YOU SAID SHOULD I STICK TO THIS PLAN FOR 6 weeks or else lower or even cut the EQ ?

or maybe 30mg anavar perday + 200-400 mg EQ per week
    I run 80mg/day for 6 weeks on an Anavar cycle. If you run EQ with your Anavar, you need to run Test along with it.

If you're out 16 months (64 wks) you have time to run a full cycle, maybe two. An Anavar Cycle is about 10 wks a full AAS cycle is about 18 wks to 20 wks and you need a MINIMUM of 20 weeks between cycles. If you ran an AAS cycle (Test E 500mg/wk x 12wks +HCG /adex, 2 weeks rest, 4 weeks PCT) that would be 18 weeks. You wait 33 weeks and run your 10 week anavar cycle (6 weeks anavar + 4 week PCT). This will leave your 3 weeks before your competition. The anavar will be detectable in your system for 3 weeks. At the tournament, if they do a drug test, you should be fine.

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    everyone here is telling something different, its hilarious.
    dude, don't let you mislead by a bodybuilding forum, you better ask some fighting forum. People here, will tell you how to get muscle, not how to mount the best cycle for kickboxing training and competition.
    anyways, I know many famous MMA fighters where busted for boldenone . if they used boldenone, there's a reason. Although I don't really know exactly why they prefer boldenone over the rest of stuff. maybe because muscle gains are very little but you can train a lot more. I also heard, turinabol is used for that purpose.
    but like i said, search elsewhere
    Last edited by XxAndreaxX; 11-01-2017 at 06:18 PM.

Thread Information