Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By songdog

Thread: Tbol results

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Tbol results

I just finished my first Tbol cycle for bulk (continuing with deca /test) Previously dbol was my selection. I was trying to bulk and stay around 12% bf.
    Some things that I noticed.... I became more vascular than normal which I did not expect (even though I gained weight). My physique looks great even with the additional weight. Once I stopped Tbol, I lost 2-3 kg.
    Are these things the result of Tbol or is it something else? I also changed my test/deca from 600/750 to 200/600.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Why did you change your dose that messes up your levels not a good thing.Pick a dose and run it.
    TRA and ScotchGuard02 like this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Why did you change your dose that messes up your levels not a good thing.Pick a dose and run it.
    Sorry for being unclear. My bulk cycle last year was 600/750. This year I am trying something different of 200/600. I wanted to see How the lower test works. Bloods at 6 weeks showed that I have enough test and it is probably a little better on the sides that I cannot see or feel. This is what happens when you try to bulk and stay lean like Scotchguard does. LOL
    The only thing that I do notice a little different is my strength is not as progressive as the 600/750 cycle, but it probably came from the dbol .

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Yeah Scotchguard is one of those genetic mutants
    ScotchGuard02 likes this.

Thread Information