Ca$tro is offline Member

Advice - Test400/TriTren Cycle

Been sometime since I posted on here, still been gyming, working and trudging on.

Needed some advice on a cycle I am about to start, hoping to log everything on the site

Stats first -
    Age 40 in Nov
    Height 6ft
    Weight 99kg
    BF 25%ish
    Train regular at least 3-4 times a week
    Office Job
    Diet is ok, could always be better...

So I have got my hands on TriTren, Test 400 and Winstrol (all Orbis lab) - see pictures
    I need a hand planning the cycle - I would be grateful if you could have a look at the below and advise if its good to go. I am not starting this cycle for around 3-4 weeks in which time I hope to drop the weight a bit more and hopefully have the proposed cycle correct. Thanks in advance for your help.

WK 1-10 : Tri Tren 1 ml every Monday & Thursday
    WK 1-10 : Test 400 1ml every Monday & Thursday
    WK 1-10 : .25mg of Arimidex
    WK 12-18 : CLOMID @ 100 / 75 / 50 / 50 / 50 / 25
    WK 12-18 : NOLVA @ 40 / 40 / 20 / 20 / 20 / 20

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5136.JPG 
Views:	567 
Size:	763.0 KB 
ID:	170790Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5137.JPG 
Views:	383 
Size:	684.0 KB 
ID:	170791Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5138.JPG 
Views:	429 
Size:	768.9 KB 
ID:	170792

Mr. Small is offline Member
    Your bodyfat is probably too high at 25% dude. Trim some off first, down to around 15% at least.

1ml of test 400 on Monday and Thursday would be 800mg per week, probably overkill. If you are going to do this anyway, drop the Tren and Winny and stick to the test only.

Don't forget the HCG too all cycle.

Ca$tro is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Small View Post
    Your bodyfat is probably too high at 25% dude. Trim some off first, down to around 15% at least.

1ml of test 400 on Monday and Thursday would be 800mg per week, probably overkill. If you are going to do this anyway, drop the Tren and Winny and stick to the test only.

Don't forget the HCG too all cycle.
    I agree with all of your comments above -
    Body fat I aim to drop drastically in the next few weeks, I know it probably wont be 15% but I will be aiming to get it low. I like the prediction, "If you are going to do this anyway". I do feel that way but I will try and get bf% down to as low as possible, realistic 15-20% even if that means I have to wait a couple of months then I guess so be it.

Ok with the test overkill, guess I was flying too high this morning and I am halfing that down to 250mg mon and 250mg Thursday - so 1ml per week instead of 2ml per wk. Thanks

I have heard good things and bad things about tren, I have read about the sides, and yes they are worrying so I guess that's another reason that I came back to this board for some re-assurance and sound advice. I will be doing Tren and test but I want to have the best possible plan going into this.

Nice one mate

Mr. Small is offline Member
    Sooooooo...............you are going ahead with the tren anyway. I have run tren at 250mg per week with no sides whatsoever....nothing.
    So keep the tren low at a maximum of 250mg per week, but test only for your first run is the best way to go.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    1. go get bloodwork! See if you're a TRT candidate. Maybe no PCT and just got back to TRT.
    2. you have to get your body fat down BEFORE you cycle for health reasons.
    3. HCG . If you like your balls never start a cycle without this.
    4. Diet has to be spot on BEFORE you start. Know your TYDD and eat clean
    5. I love Tren and it's going to suck to have to wait to start taking it.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You not getting your bf down and being in a hurry too cycle is a big mistake and covering your waistline didn't help us with your bf%.And tren isn't for beginners you should do some research over the next few months while you lean out bro good luck.

Ca$tro is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Small View Post
    Sooooooo...............you are going ahead with the tren anyway. I have run tren at 250mg per week with no sides whatsoever....nothing.
    So keep the tren low at a maximum of 250mg per week, but test only for your first run is the best way to go.
    Appreciate your words, I have had a good think and will wait for a while so that I can get the bf% down first.

Ca$tro is offline Member
    BigTahl

I will see if I can get the bloods sorted, but even then I think I would still do pct... just to make sure everything is back to normal?
    I agree with the BF% and decided not to rush it and start on the cardio sessions, might use the Winstrol ... or get me an eca stack
    HCG - I will try and get hold of, and yup like most men I do like my balls as they are.
    I did have a dabble at working out the cals and on a cut I should be aiming for around 2000 cals, maintenance was around 2500
    It is what it is, if I waited this long I can sure wait a few more months.

Thanks for the help

Ca$tro is offline Member
    songdog, I am not hurrying it, I will drop the bodyfat % down before I cycle and I will make sure I send you some current pics so that you can advise me of what you think, that avi is from around 2013 wasn't an intentional cover up for this post. I will start reading further in to Tren and appreciate your sound words. Sometimes you need a smack in the face to wake up, I guess thats another reason I posted here, real advice...

Thread Information