Soul_On_Ice is offline New Member

Question Need feedback on cycle # 4

stats

41 y/o 5'8 185 16% BF. Been training for 10 years consistently. this will be my 4th cycle. first was test e only....2nd was test/dbol ....3rd was test/deca /dbol. the last cycle was over 2.5 years ago but I've continued to train and eat well. Diet is in check, training in check as well. Id like feedback on this cycle...my goal here is to gain some lean mass and strength as well. as i understand it, the tren will help combat the water from the dbol...

heres the layout:

Test prop week 1-14 100mg/day
    Tren ace week 4-14 50mg/day
    Dbol week 1-4 30-40mg/day
    Adex week 1-14 .5m E3D
    Caber on hand....

I've seen (and taken) clomid for PCT but it KILLS my sex drive completely are there any alternatives that are as effective?

I've seen many cycle examples that include HGC but there was always a debate about if or in not one should include it. I kept the dose of Tren low because I'd like to see how i tolerate the sides if there are any then bump it up to .75 Caber on hand just in case. My number one question here is, can i pin the tren/test eod instead of ED? again, I've seen many examples of both frequencies of pinning, and i understand that we want to maintain stable blood levels...i just wanna avoid an everyday stick!

Quote Originally Posted by Soul_On_Ice View Post
    stats

41 y/o 5'8 185 16% BF. Been training for 10 years consistently. this will be my 4th cycle. first was test e only....2nd was test/dbol ....3rd was test/deca /dbol. the last cycle was over 2.5 years ago but I've continued to train and eat well. Diet is in check, training in check as well. Id like feedback on this cycle...my goal here is to gain some lean mass and strength as well. as i understand it, the tren will help combat the water from the dbol...
    Since your last cycle was 2.5 years ago, this Tren cycle is going to be a harsh cycle for you. You should know that going in.

heres the layout:

Test prop week 1-14 100mg/day This is too long for a Prop cycle. You should run an 8 week Prop cycle.
    Tren ace week 4-14 50mg/day Run Tren A from day 1, mix the Prop/Ace together in the same pin.
    Dbol week 1-4 30-40mg/day Honestly, with a Tren cycle the amount of gains you make with Dbol isn't going to be much after PCT. Tren is the compound that'll do the heavy lifting. I would save your money.
    Adex week 1-14 .5m E3D I would run .25mg/eod. This would maintain a more stable level.
    Caber on hand.... You need to take it don't just keep it on hand. .25mg/twice a week. You also need HCG 250iu/twice a week.

I've seen (and taken) clomid for PCT but it KILLS my sex drive completely are there any alternatives that are as effective?
    Clomid and Nolvadex for PCT. I have seen guys take Femara instead of Clomid. I've never tried it so I can't give you my opinion.

I've seen many cycle examples that include HGC but there was always a debate about if or in not one should include it. I kept the dose of Tren low because I'd like to see how i tolerate the sides if there are any then bump it up to .75 Caber on hand just in case. My number one question here is, can i pin the tren/test eod instead of ED? again, I've seen many examples of both frequencies of pinning, and i understand that we want to maintain stable blood levels...i just wanna avoid an everyday stick!
    Pin Test/Tren EOD, that's fine. Use HCG , it'll help your recovery. Tren is the muther of all steroids and shut you down hard. You will need all the help you can get to recover during PCT. My final thought is that you should run a couple of more "regular" cycles before you run the Tren cycle.

Thread Information