Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By MuscleScience
  • 1 Post By Max562
  • 1 Post By MuscleScience

Thread: Why isn't fronting working?

VII
    VII is offline New Member

Why isn't fronting working?

I've only got my own experience, but I can't be that different from you.

I've fronted both Test-E and Deca and they still take 4 weeks to kick in. Why is this? It must mean it's not about reaching maximum blood levels asap, but something else is going on.

I imagine if I hadn't fronted it would had kicked in 1-2 weeks later. So I will continue to front for that reason... but still... why?

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    It takes the same amount of time for your body to react and adapt to the knew hormone. It’s got to build all kinds of enzymes and unblock genetic pathways and so on. Be patient you’re body knows what it’s doing.
    cousinmuscles likes this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

VII
    Is it's possible to speed up that process? Like, does the process require certain vitamins and minerals?

I guess building red blood cells is part of it. If so, supplementing iron could be benefical... You get my point.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VII View Post
    Is it's possible to speed up that process? Like, does the process require certain vitamins and minerals?

I guess building red blood cells is part of it. If so, supplementing iron could be benefical... You get my point.
    Generally people will use shorter ester compounds. For example, the two compounds you referenced are designed for slow and steady “timed,” release. So a number of enzymatic processes must occur before the compound can be activated. Orals or short acting esters like Test P and NPP are the “fast acting,” forms of those compounds and would probably speed up the pharmokinetics some.

I will defer to more experienced users on exactly how fast that process goes.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

BG

OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

Tips For Young Lifters

VII
    Ah, that totally killed my little theory. The fact that short esters are quicker means the process is not about the testosterone , but the ester. Maybe or maybe not there's a way to break down the E-ester quicker, but either way I guess the simplest way to really front Test-E is with Test-P then.

Blog Entries
    Ah, that totally killed my little theory. The fact that short esters are quicker means the process is not about the testosterone, but the ester. Maybe or maybe not there's a way to break down the E-ester quicker, but either way I guess the simplest way to really front Test-E is with Test-P then.
    Yes exactly, that’s what most people do that front load.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

VII
    I'm going a little bit off topic now, but if the E-ester takes 4 weeks to break down, how can 2 weeks off be enough before PCT?

Blog Entries
    I'm going a little bit off topic now, but if the E-ester takes 4 weeks to break down, how can 2 weeks off be enough before PCT?
    It doesn’t take 4 weeks, it takes about a week for it to be all unbound and another week for the residual to clear.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

VII
    If you do a Test-P cycle, how many weeks does it take until it kicks in?

Max562 is offline Associate Member
    Short esters are for us that are impatient and dont mind pinning e.o.d or e.d...results will come quicker..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    MuscleScience likes this.

Blog Entries
    If you do a Test-P cycle, how many weeks does it take until it kicks in?
    Probably double. So if your “feeling,” it kick on in 4 weeks. Then you might feel it in 2. But also, once you have done a number of cycles. You’re room for improvement decreases so you get much less of a boost each cycle.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    And front loading is old school not really used by people who know better or wat I am trying to say is experience.

I front loaded when I was starting cycling. I found that in the long run, that is how much muscle I can keep after PCT, front loading didn't really matter too much. If you want to front load, go ahead. Dbol /Tbol makes you strong as an ox but retains a lot of water. I just don't like the puffy cheeks look. If you're interested in front loading with Test instead of Dbol/Tbol, you can run Test suspension as a front load. It's pretty hard core to run Test suspension IMO. Undissolved Test are like teensy weensy crystals and you're shooting it into your muscles with water (or some other equivalent). I found found the PIP to be very uncomfortable. I don't like it. Again IMO, whether you front load or not you'll determine how much muscles you keep after PCT based more on your diet.

Thread Information