hxt
    hxt is offline Associate Member

acne only clears up when I am on cycle.. why?

before my first cycle back in 2013 I didn't have acne issues. I ran a cycle of the prohormone Hdrol. after my PCT I broke out like a mother****er due to Estrogen rebound. ever since my back has been facing a battle with acne. Ive only ran non aromatizing compounds (Turinabol ). acne would clear up whenever I went on this cycles, weirdly. when I get off the acne comes back. its all on my upper back, shoulders, some on my chest and. jawline. it really sucks. what might be the reason behind this?

some have told me that maybe the hdrol was suppressing my E2, and when I cam off I experienced a rebound.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Thats pretty weird and doesnt make much sense. I dont think your gear is affecting your acne and its just a coincidence. Sometimes i break out when the weather gets hotter and im sweating more, cycle or not. But it goes away when i start going in the water all the time on my boat. Just an example. Also are these all oral only cycles? You shouldnt waste your time with those.

hxt
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    Thats pretty weird and doesnt make much sense. I dont think your gear is affecting your acne and its just a coincidence. Sometimes i break out when the weather gets hotter and im sweating more, cycle or not. But it goes away when i start going in the water all the time on my boat. Just an example. Also are these all oral only cycles? You shouldnt waste your time with those.
    Ive noticed this every time. I get on hero. acne completely clears up. also when I start Adex

Maybe the prohormone just messed you up and when you take adex your E2/Test balances out. You should get some blood work done and see where you're at.

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    I have this same issue. everytime I jumped on cycle, my acne cleared up. I've had severe acne for 14 years. My first cycle I did (500mg test) my acne got better. Not 100% clear, but noticeably better. I Can't explain it, but it happened to me. I also controlled my E2 on and off cycle, and I have bloods to prove it.

hxt
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle1337 View Post
    I have this same issue. everytime I jumped on cycle, my acne cleared up. I've had severe acne for 14 years. My first cycle I did (500mg test) my acne got better. Not 100% clear, but noticeably better. I Can't explain it, but it happened to me. I also controlled my E2 on and off cycle, and I have bloods to prove it.
    what do you think the reason might be> have you gotten blood work done on and off cycle? was your E2 the culprit? was it relating to DHT? hell some have even told me SHBG might be the issue.

Slacker78 is offline Member
    Focus to DHT and E2. An imbalance of them, personally, got me to severe acne lumps.

hxt
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-11-01 at 7.42.23 AM.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	119.4 KB 
ID:	170877
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker78 View Post
    Focus to DHT and E2. An imbalance of them, personally, got me to severe acne lumps.

Thread Information