Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Still not right after crashing estrogen.. opinions?

geezuschrist is offline Associate Member

Still not right after crashing estrogen.. opinions?

Felt great on my trt dose of 70mg twice a week no ai.
    Did my first 12 week blast of test only and crashed my estrogen 2 weeks after ending blast to get rid of nipple lump. This was 5 weeks ago since I stopped my ai but I did take a small dose .25 mg adex a couple weeks ago fearing my estrogen was high. I know my hormones have been way out of whack and adjusting since crashing my estrogen. Generally, how long will it take for my hormones to stabilize after crashing my estrogen? Could my estrogen have rebounded and went to high? I know I'm still not back to myself and just a general loss of motivation, feeling down, not wanting to see friends etc. Kind of like how I felt pre trt. I've had moments where I thought ok it's over then it swings right back around I start feeling down again. I'm getting bloodwork Monday with my trt doc so I can update then. Really just wanna be back to myself I know something is out of whack, more than likely estrogen. Could it just take some more time for my body to find homeostasis?

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by geezuschrist View Post
    Felt great on my trt dose of 70mg twice a week no ai.
    Did my first 12 week blast of test only and crashed my estrogen 2 weeks after ending blast to get rid of nipple lump. This was 5 weeks ago since I stopped my ai but I did take a small dose .25 mg adex a couple weeks ago fearing my estrogen was high. I know my hormones have been way out of whack and adjusting since crashing my estrogen. Generally, how long will it take for my hormones to stabilize after crashing my estrogen? Could my estrogen have rebounded and went to high? I know I'm still not back to myself and just a general loss of motivation, feeling down, not wanting to see friends etc. Kind of like how I felt pre trt. I've had moments where I thought ok it's over then it swings right back around I start feeling down again. I'm getting bloodwork Monday with my trt doc so I can update then. Really just wanna be back to myself I know something is out of whack, more than likely estrogen. Could it just take some more time for my body to find homeostasis?
    Every body is different, the blood work will give you the answers.

Did you run a PCT? If you blast and then stop cold turkey without PCT, your Test level can also crash. Right now you're trying to self medicate without knowing what your medicating. "Get blood work" sounds like a broken record and without the numbers from blood work everyone's just giving an opinion? There are really experienced guys on this board and they can help if you have some baseline blood numbers.
    Slacker78 likes this.

Slacker78 is offline Member
    No test in body, no estrogens, this in a broad line. I don't know for how long time and which frequency you got 0.25mg of Adex, but that quantity is often used as reference base in a cycle of ~500mg/Week of Test, not in TRT dosages. As ScotchGuard told, check your hormones panel through BW and see where you are.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Did you run a PCT? If you blast and then stop cold turkey without PCT, your Test level can also crash. Right now you're trying to self medicate without knowing what your medicating. "Get blood work" sounds like a broken record and without the numbers from blood work everyone's just giving an opinion? There are really experienced guys on this board and they can help if you have some baseline blood numbers.
    Scotch,
    I'm on doc prescribed trt so no pct.
    I continued adex use 2 weeks after blast ended and then was still feeling a small lump under nipple so I continued for another 2 weeks with adex in high doses.
    I was taking 5-10 mg a week for those two weeks. So yes way too much adex. My logic was since letro works on gyno by crushing e2 high amounts of adex will do the same.
    So that was a total of 4 weeks on continued ai use after my blast ended so I had to have tanked my estrogen levels. I know I was taking very high doses of adex and felt like shit for awhile.
    I went two weeks without any ai and then took .25mg thinking maybe my estrogen rebounded and it was high.
    Haven't touch any ai for another three weeks after taking that .25 mg.
    I get bloodwork tomorrow with my trt doc, so I can quit playing this guessing game with my hormones.

Thread Information