Stats
    5'9, 175lbs, ~15% bf

1-12 test cyp 500mg/wk
    7-12 winnie 50mg ED
    Adex .25-.5mg ED or EOD

nolva 40/40/20/20
    clomid 150/100/50/50

How does that look?
    Last edited by 2bulk2cut; 11-02-2017 at 04:37 PM.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    You also need hcg 250iu every 3.5 days for weeks 1-12. Clomid dose looks a little on the high side (maybe not if u dont use hcg). Also u should be taking NAC for your liver esp during the winny weeks. 5.9 and 175lbs and you want to cut for this cycle? Its winter time man do a bulk! Or atleast tbol or anavar . Just my opinion

capkid is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    You also need hcg 250iu every 3.5 days for weeks 1-12. Clomid dose looks a little on the high side (maybe not if u dont use hcg). Also u should be taking NAC for your liver esp during the winny weeks. 5.9 and 175lbs and you want to cut for this cycle? Its winter time man do a bulk! Or atleast tbol or anavar. Just my opinion
    This. The HCG is important preparation for the PCT. Even with Clomid and Nolva I would still say use the HCG just to be on the safe side.

Just keep the HCG dose small as Octaneforce suggested, otherwise it causes gyno. And I take it you don't want gyno, because it ain't pretty!

You're 24? When did you run your first cycle?

2bulk2cut is offline New Member
    Well my reasoning for doing winnie weeks 7-12 is that it kickstarts my cut in march/april since i will be starting the cycle mid-late december. Maybe i'll consider doing another bulking agent instead. But for the current cycle, grab some HCG , NAC, possibly glucosamine? (not sure if that does much).

I ran my first cycle a couple months before turning 24. so by the time i start this cycle i'll be almost 25.

Thanks for the feedback guys I appreciate it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 2bulk2cut View Post
    Well my reasoning for doing winnie weeks 7-12 is that it kickstarts my cut in march/april since i will be starting the cycle mid-late december. Maybe i'll consider doing another bulking agent instead. But for the current cycle, grab some HCG , NAC, possibly glucosamine? (not sure if that does much).

I ran my first cycle a couple months before turning 24. so by the time i start this cycle i'll be almost 25.

Sure glucosomine cant hurt. When i start to feel my joints get creaky i use animal flex. Its probably my favorite otc supplement. Also you cant cut after a cycle youll lose everything! I know you wanna be ripped for the summer but you should wait until your 3rd cycle to cut (in this case atleast). If you follow time on equals time off then you could do a cut cycle in july-ish. If you just eat good and keep training your gonna look jacked as hell compared to your millennial friends regardless. Haha

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 2bulk2cut View Post

Time on equals time off...

So you're suggesting maybe test/dbol or test/deca yeah? I researched tren as well but I dont want it messing with my head. I also read that dbol makes you retain a helluvalot of water so i'm kinda straying away from it. Anything else for a bulk other than deca?

Blog Entries
    For your second cycle you definitely dont need deca or tren . Not for a long time most likely. Test and dbol is probably your best bet as long as you keep
    Your estro in check. I like tbol because it doesnt aromatize but it comes on alot slower. You will retain water on dbol and probably tbol too but it your diet and cardio will have a big affect as well. And whats good about those orals is that if you start to feel like your putting on too much water you can just stop taking it and usually shed it off pretty quick. Atleast that was my experience with tbol.

So after doing some research, I kinda decided to run a test c/dbol cycle. Here is the update

1-12 Test c 500mg/wk (split to 2)
    1-4/5 dbol 30 or 40mg/day (split in 3 or 4 doses)
    2-12 Adex .25mg EOD or ED if symptoms show
    Milk thistle/NAC

PCT
    Clomid 150 day 1 then 100/100/50/50
    nolva 40/40/20/20

Track sodium levels and of course macros as well as some cardio a few times/week

Perhaps some HCG ? I have never used it but i feel like this cycle isn't very harsh to require it considering the PCT.

Let me know how you guys feel about it and as always, much appreciated!

Thread Information