• 2 Post By The Deadlifting Dog

Thread: Second Cycle

DB14DB14 is offline New Member

Second Cycle

Several months ago I ran my first cycle which consisted of:
    Weeks 1-12 Test C: 450mg/wk
    Weeks 1-8 Deca : 300mg/wk
    Weeks 8-12 Winstrol : 50 mg/ed
    For PCT, I took Clomid for one month; 75mg during week one, 50mg weeks 2-3, and 25 mg for week 4.

I would like to begin another cycle within the next few weeks and would appreciate any suggestions, improvements, comments, etc. about it. I'm thinking a 16 week cycle of:
    Weeks 1-6 Dianabol : 50mg/ed
    Weeks 1-12 Deca: 500mg/wk
    Weeks 1-12 Test C or E: 250mg/eod
    Weeks 8-16 Tren : 75mg/eod
    Weeks 13-16 Test P: 200mg/eod
    Weeks 1-16 Arimidex or Letrozol: 1mg/eod
    PCT:
    Week 17: HCG 1,000 iu/ed (Days 1-10)
    Week 18: Clomid 75mg/ed
    Week 19: Clomid 50 mg/ed
    Week 20: Clomid 50 mg/ed
    Week 21: Clomid 25 mg/ed

Does it matter if I use Test C or E for the first 12 weeks, I have heard they are almost identical but I'd like a few more opinions on that. Also would Armidex or Letro be a better AI for this cycle? For PCT, I have read on many forums and websites not to take Nolva after running Deca, I've also read several comments not to use it after taking Tren so that's why I did not include it as part of my PCT. Clomid worked well for me during my first cycle so I thought I would use it again, I could have the Nolva on hand though just in case if that would be a smart idea. I'm 5' 7", 158 lbs, with 12% BF.
    Last edited by DB14DB14; 11-03-2017 at 07:21 AM.

Mr. Small is offline Member
    You are only 20 dude. You would be making a big mistake using gear never mind tren .

You still have a lot of natural training to do at 158lbs too.

way too much gear for a 2nd cycle.
    way too much gear for 5'7" and 158lbs
    hCG during the cycle from the beginning up until the start of PCT

I take it you are trying to bulk then cut in the same cycle.

DB14DB14 is offline New Member
    Gotcha, appreciate the advice man. But yeah I would like to bulk then cut, would it be more beneficial to just do one or the other though? What would you suggest I run?

I'm 5' 7.5" and about 225 at 16% BF.
    I run 500mg of test a week.

Learn to eat more.
    Don't be running monster cycles at a young age while being no bigger than an average soccer player.
    hollowedzeus and songdog like this.

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Take this advice you're being given

batesy is offline New Member
    You don't fuck around huh. I'm planning a second cycle and thought i was bold adding Deca and DBol . I'd love to give Tren a go one day.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by batesy View Post
    You don't fuck around huh. I'm planning a second cycle and thought i was bold adding Deca and DBol. I'd love to give Tren a go one day.
    You are too young and are making a mistake that being said leave the 19NORS the hell alone! you want real trouble run tren it gives guys who are old enough problems and Deca isn't much better.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I first glanced at the cycle and all the compounds and thought the OP was probably a 260 pound IFBB pro .. then saw he was a 150 pound kid and is his second cycle. WOW .. OP , you can grow off of 300mg a week of test. no point in hammering yourself with a bunch of compounds and negative side effects this early on in the game.

think of it this way in regards to diet . if you want to bulk and your maintenance is 2000 calories per day , then simply add 500-1000 calories and you will have sufficient nutrients to grow muscle at a maximum rate . BUT decide to bump your calories up by 5000 per day and eat every kind of food imaginable , and all your going to do is get sick, bloated, lethargic, get fat etc.. and won't be ideal for growing muscle.

Steroid use is similar ,, minimum effective dose especially when just starting out

Thread Information