• 1 Post By thisAngelBites
  • 1 Post By T-boner
  • 1 Post By redz
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: HELLO...concerned Newbie Here

Cappie31 is offline New Member

HELLO...concerned Newbie Here

Concerned Newbie here
    Hey there, First I have to say I have learned a lot from everybody here by reading old posts so thank you for all you bring to this site/forum.

Just a little background info before my question..

I'm a pretty healthy 36 year old, wife,2 kids ..a little overweight..198 lbs 5'11" high. in my last blood work my T level was ridiculously low (179) I was shocked cause I have never had any issues with performance and my libido has always been pretty high...anyways

This is the first time they ever test my T levels( or so I found out after searching for my complete history of bloodwork..that is not extensive by the way)

my doctor prescribed me with Testosterone enanthate 200 mg/ml. 1 ml per week, HCG . 10,000 0.5 ml daily and Anastrazole 1mg tablets.

I have been reading a lot because I'm new to all this and up until now I had never heard of most of these terms and I'm still confused about a few things, so any help here would be greatly appreciated.

the pharmacy we always use gave me the Anastrazole and T but did not have the syringes or needles (and still don't after 3 days), I got the HCG from another pharmacy my dr recommended (cheaper) which I got pre mixed and with insulin needles.

my question: can I start on HCG before starting on T? are there any drawbacks to doing this? and then just start the T whenever I get the syringes and needles?

also, what do you guys think of this program? , I just started with this dr. and I'm not sure she's all "there" lol..she gave me a next appt in 3 months.

I appreciate any advice.

thanks in advance

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cappie31 View Post
    Concerned Newbie here
    Hey there, First I have to say I have learned a lot from everybody here by reading old posts so thank you for all you bring to this site/forum.

I'm a pretty healthy 36 year old, wife,2 kids ..a little overweight..198 lbs 5'11" high. in my last blood work my T level was ridiculously low (179) I was shocked cause I have never had any issues with performance and my libido has always been pretty high...anyways

This is the first time they ever test my T levels( or so I found out after searching for my complete history of bloodwork..that is not extensive by the way)

my doctor prescribed me with Testosterone enanthate 200 mg/ml. 1 ml per week, HCG . 10,000 0.5 ml daily and Anastrazole 1mg tablets.

I have been reading a lot because I'm new to all this and up until now I had never heard of most of these terms and I'm still confused about a few things, so any help here would be greatly appreciated.

the pharmacy we always use gave me the Anastrazole and T but did not have the syringes or needles (and still don't after 3 days), I got the HCG from another pharmacy my dr recommended (cheaper) which I got pre mixed and with insulin needles.

my question: can I start on HCG before starting on T? are there any drawbacks to doing this? and then just start the T whenever I get the syringes and needles?

also, what do you guys think of this program? , I just started with this dr. and I'm not sure she's all "there" lol..she gave me a next appt in 3 months.

I appreciate any advice.

thanks in advance
    This should be moved or reposted to the TRT/HRT subsection . There are a few members that have done pretty extensive knowledge and I'm sure you'll find some answers.

My $.02 is that TRT is a process if you truly have a medical condition that warrants it. It took me years to get fully 'dialed in' and there is a lot that comes along with it. Per your question, I'd start when you're able to inject the test but I'm not sure the few days you mentioned Weill make a difference.

Best of luck
    Cappie31 likes this.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I like your doctor. Started you out with a bang and the correct RXs. Split the doses of Test to 100 MG on a Sunday and 100 mg on Thursday. Once that stuff hits you will fell it. You should be able to go to most pharmacys and find needles you need. What size of needles will depend on where you give the shot. You can also order them off the internet.

HCG will help your body try to produce its own test. IMHO no issues with taking HCG before your test shot.

Just because you do not have any issues with performance and you have a healthy libido is not always associated with low T. But the day after your test shot you will have a LOT more libido.

Head on over to here http://forums.steroid.com/hormone-re...nt-anti-aging/ amd do some reading. I bet this does get moved there soon.
    Cappie31 likes this.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Figured that Kelkel would have jumped in here:

You might want to read DHEA Restoration Therapy | Life Extension and http://forums.steroid.com/hormone-re...ould-know.html here is the PI for Human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG )

You know your overweight but by how much? As far as BMI and body fat? Body fat will get you in low T, and there can be a number of other reasons for low T.

Here is a AAS guide so you can educate yourself more https://www.steroid.com/steroid_profiles.php

We are here to help and encourage.
    Cappie31 likes this.

thank you, I figured I probably was posting in the wrong place, sorry about that. lol
    you say it took you years...I gotta say, that prospect scares me a bit (I was thinking to be done in 6 months or so)

thank you for checking in to help..this doctor was referred by couple of friends who play sports and work out, so she's familiar with the stuff and has no problem prescribing it.

So you think splitting the dose will be more helpful..thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    Why are you starting with TRT when you are so healthy and feel good (libido, etc.)? It sounds like you just accidentally found your levels were low and based on the blood work decided to start. Were you not looking at lab work because you had some symptoms?
    Cappie31 likes this.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    You will not need anastrozole daily.

Is start with .25mg every 3rd day.

Yes your doctor hooked you up well. Got all you need for proper management, just need to dial that in.

You also do not need that much HCG daily. At best 250-500 iu every 3rd day

Blood work after a few weeks will tell you precisely

T-boner is offline Associate Member
    The hcg alone might take care of your problem depending on the cause of your low test.
    Cappie31 likes this.

[QUOTE=thisAngelBites;7336862]Why are you starting with TRT when you are so healthy and feel good (libido, etc.)? It sounds like you just accidentally found your levels were low and based on the blood work decided to start. Were you not looking at lab work because you had some symptoms?[/QUOTE

the dr. ordered the lab work when I went asking for some hunger suppression pills (phentermine, which I had tried in the past) she also ordered an EKG, said she likes to be through.
    after learning about my results I started doing research on different symptoms of low T and the only ones I could think of is higher irritability in the past couple of years(I just thought it was just reaction to my kids)
    and maybe not doing as many projects around the house as I used too

Big thanks to all you guys that have taken the time to comment and help out.

I started the hcg this morning, tomorrow hopefully I can get the syringes and needles for the T and start on that..

"Couchlockd" is there a downside to overdoing the Anastrazole?, any weird side effects I might experience if it is too much?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You don’t want to crush your estrogen completely.
    Cappie31 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cappie31 View Post
    Concerned Newbie here

I appreciate any advice.

thanks in advance
    There's Free T and Total T. Can you post your numbers for both? I've found that many times, there is not a direct correlation between T levels and libido or even erection. Some guys go to Tren , have good T levels but is like a limp balloon. Other guys, like you, have low T but have good libido. It would be wonderful if the blood work numbers was a 100% reflection of our state of being. Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to be the case. As for TRT, take it slow and steady is the best way to dial yourself into a good working order.
    Cappie31 likes this.

There's Free T and Total T. Can you post your numbers for both? I've found that many times, there is not a direct correlation between T levels and libido or even erection. Some guys go to Tren , have good T levels but is like a limp balloon. Other guys, like you, have low T but have good libido. It would be wonderful if the blood work numbers was a 100% reflection of our state of being. Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to be the case. As for TRT, take it slow and steady is the best way to dial yourself into a good working order.
    My T level came out to 179 L, I can't find the free T (I guess they didn't test for it). my TSH is 0.97.

thanks for helping out

Thread Information