Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By PT1982

Thread: Best aromasin dosage for 200mg test e a week?

hxt
    hxt is offline Associate Member

Best aromasin dosage for 200mg test e a week?

Im going to be cruising at 200 mg a week. I have experience with adex but trying aromasin now and reading mixed direcections. Some say aromasin should be dosed daily. Others say eod

Whats the best dosage plan for a 200mg test e cruise?

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Its hard to guess without blood work. If i had to throw a number at it maybe 1/4 of a 25mg tab eod. So 6.25mg eod but thats still a total shot in the dark. You could also try DIM. Any vitamin store will have it. But definitely keep aromasin on hand.

Off topic but i never hear of trt guys using aromasin. Only adex. Is there a reason for that?

petemitchell30 is offline Associate Member
    For me at that dose, it would be 6.25 e3d, or nothing at all.....but everyone is different.

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    Its hard to guess without blood work. If i had to throw a number at it maybe 1/4 of a 25mg tab eod. So 6.25mg eod but thats still a total shot in the dark. You could also try DIM. Any vitamin store will have it. But definitely keep aromasin on hand.

Off topic but i never hear of trt guys using aromasin. Only adex. Is there a reason for that?
    Good question

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Cruise lower and use nothing. Bloodwork is the only way to know for sure, but I know I don't want to use an AI non-stop for a blast and cruise.
    hxt likes this.

hxt
    hxt is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    Cruise lower and use nothing. Bloodwork is the only way to know for sure, but I know I don't want to use an AI non-stop for a blast and cruise.
    what AI do you typically use. I want to use Asin over arimidex this time, but have read that it causes hair loss

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    depends on your goals , if while cruising your going to be massing and wanting to add size then probably no AI at all (unless your super estrogen sensitive) , if you prefer the less full less watery dry look and are not bulking then 12.5mg 3x per week would be plenty

Thread Information