Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Hgh dosage question

T-boner is offline Associate Member

Hgh dosage question

Everything I read says that 2iu's per day of hgh will only give some anti-aging benefits but won't build real muscle. Money is limited so would it be better to run up to 8iu's during my next 12 week cycle and then go to peptides and/or mk677 or should I just do 2iu's for a year? Which way would see the best muscle gains or are both a waste of money?

I understand about fake hgh and Chinese garbage. I believe I have a good source for pharm grade. Just want to get the most out of what I can afford or scrap the whole idea if it's a waste.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    if your goal is muscle mass then your going to need to run at least 4iu for 8-12 months . muscle mass from HGH use comes from the GH activating sattelite cells, these dormant cells take a good 8-12 months to grow to full maturity and fill with glycogen and nutrients .

you can speed up this process with insulin and amplifying IGF1 but you don't sound near ready for that . you can speed up this process with GH secretagogues like MK677 and run that along with exogenous HGH,, this will increase you blood serum levels of GH and make them last much longer over a period of a day (injecting HGH only lasts about 2.5 hours in the blood) . Keep in mind having elevated GH blood serum levels for long periods of time will cause some slight insulin resistance , but if your goal is to grow and add mass then its the best way

I want thinking I needed to do more like 8iu's for muscle growth. If 4iu is enough then I could probably afford that for 8 months. As long as that's enough to make real gains.

Quote Originally Posted by T-boner View Post
    I want thinking I needed to do more like 8iu's for muscle growth. If 4iu is enough then I could probably afford that for 8 months. As long as that's enough to make real gains.
    well you said its a good source of Pharma grade HGH ,, so yes 4iu phamra is plenty for 8 months. you could do 2iu in the morning and 2iu pari-workout and have good results in 8 months .. keep in mind that even AFTER you come off the HGH that you will still be making gains from it , as the cells they produce will still be able to continue to grow.
    Herbert123 likes this.

HGH is not the way to gain muscles. Run 2ui/ed or 3iu/ed then after a couple of months run an AAS cycle. Continue to run the HGH during and after PCT for another 6 months. HGH is better at maintaining gains than making muscular gains. It's faster and cheaper to combine HGH and AAS to gain muscle.

I read that aas only increases the size of existing muscle fibers but hgh actually creates and grows additional muscle fibers if ran at sufficient levels. I know hgh performs better when combined with steroids .

I read that aas only increases the size of existing muscle fibers but hgh actually creates and grows additional muscle fibers if ran at sufficient levels. I know hgh performs better when combined with steroids.
    HGH will stimulate satellite cells (dormant muscle cells) and cause them to be active and thus eventually grow .. those cells will grow much faster and better with AAS use along side HGH use.. those cells will grow even better with HGH use, AAS use and insulin use to amplify IGF1 levels .

HGH, Tren , Insulin, MENT (for elevated estrogen) = a ton of new growth .. stack has worked well for me. But is for advanced users .

I would just stick to 4iu HGH per day and then run AAS along side that as often as you can ,, and if your on TRT even better
    Herbert123 likes this.

I did a Tren cycle this past summer with test as the base of course. I had zero problems. Felt like supernan, not even a hint of gyno, estrogen easily controlled with .25mg Dex every 3rd day. Was really pretty awesome. Pct was ruff getting natural test restarted. Looking at trt possibly soon to avoid all that and keep gains better. Adding hgh seems like the most logical step. I have no knowledge of how to use insulin . Once I get a good handle on the proper way to use hgh then I guess insulin is after that but it seems a little dangerous. If you don't do test right you might end up deficient for life but messing up insulin can kill you. Body building is a hobby for me and I enjoy it and want good solid results but it's ok if I never look like mr olympia.

I read that aas only increases the size of existing muscle fibers but hgh actually creates and grows additional muscle fibers if ran at sufficient levels. I know hgh performs better when combined with steroids.
    You sound like you did your research. My recommendation to you is based on an assumption of best $/muscle. You're right in the HGH helps to grow new muscle tissue. For all intents and purposes, the amount of new muscles you'll grow won't make you stronger than a cycle of AAS or make you look bigger or leaner. By stacking HGH/AAS you'll be able to grow new tissue as well as keep most of your gains after PCT.

I did a Tren cycle this past summer with test as the base of course. I had zero problems. Felt like supernan, not even a hint of gyno, estrogen easily controlled with .25mg Dex every 3rd day. Was really pretty awesome. Pct was ruff getting natural test restarted. Looking at trt possibly soon to avoid all that and keep gains better. Adding hgh seems like the most logical step. I have no knowledge of how to use insulin. Once I get a good handle on the proper way to use hgh then I guess insulin is after that but it seems a little dangerous. If you don't do test right you might end up deficient for life but messing up insulin can kill you. Body building is a hobby for me and I enjoy it and want good solid results but it's ok if I never look like mr olympia.
    You don't need insulin . AAS gives you acne and shrinks your balls. Insulin can kill you. Stick with your original idea of HGH/AAS. You'll see good gains with relatively low sides.
    marcus300 likes this.

Thread Information