Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By guitarzan
  • 1 Post By charger69
  • 1 Post By David LoPan

Thread: First Time Poster, NEEDING SERIOUS HELP (Thanks in advance)

Kampfzentrum is offline New Member

First Time Poster, NEEDING SERIOUS HELP (Thanks in advance)

Alright guys, first off basic profile. I'm 40, about 230lbs., have always been athletic but am recovering from clavicle surgery ("weightlifter's shoulder") and slipped a bit. As I'm getting older I'm seeing the value in test as I've noticed levels decline. I would like to whip together a good cycle (looking for advice) which will bear results with hard work yet will not put me in massive health deficits.

So far all my life I've been 100% natural outside of pre-workout supplements and a few creatine cycles. I'm incredibly active so you're not talking to a soft snail that is looking for the wonder boy fix. I'm basically wanting to find a good introductory cycle I can start out with that will get my feet wet, introduce me to the system, and make me aware of what is going on. I'll be honest, I've looked through the stickys and they are daunting. If someone can show me a few that are really comprehesive, laid out in layman's terms, and will send me in a proper direction then I'd be grateful. But what I'm really looking for is a person who would be willing to work with me directly to help me out through this journey.

For now I'm just going to throw this out there and see what gets back. Thanks for your time.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Kampfzentrum likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You do not provide complete stats however I would say that you are 20+% bf. I do not recommend cycling at that bf.
    I only recommend cycling at a max of 15% bf.
    Kampfzentrum likes this.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kampfzentrum View Post
    Alright guys, first off basic profile. I'm 40, about 230lbs., have always been athletic but am recovering from clavicle surgery ("weightlifter's shoulder") and slipped a bit. As I'm getting older I'm seeing the value in test as I've noticed levels decline. I would like to whip together a good cycle (looking for advice) which will bear results with hard work yet will not put me in massive health deficits.

So far all my life I've been 100% natural outside of pre-workout supplements and a few creatine cycles. I'm incredibly active so you're not talking to a soft snail that is looking for the wonder boy fix. I'm basically wanting to find a good introductory cycle I can start out with that will get my feet wet, introduce me to the system, and make me aware of what is going on. I'll be honest, I've looked through the stickys and they are daunting. If someone can show me a few that are really comprehesive, laid out in layman's terms, and will send me in a proper direction then I'd be grateful. But what I'm really looking for is a person who would be willing to work with me directly to help me out through this journey.

For now I'm just going to throw this out there and see what gets back. Thanks for your time.
    Welcome to being 40. Due to some of the things I bolded we really need a little more information on your stats are. Body fat % is a must. This might help. http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutri...men-women.html
    You have 3 areas to read IMHO

http://forums.steroid.com/hormone-re...nt-anti-aging/
    http://forums.steroid.com/injuries-rehab/
    http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutrition/

Also, Welcome to the site. Hope you stay, learn and share.
    Last edited by David LoPan; 11-07-2017 at 08:59 PM.
    Kampfzentrum likes this.

Kampfzentrum is offline New Member
    OK, I apologize, I should have listed more information.

I weigh 230lbs. with a BF% at 19. I'd like to stress that I'm really not looking to bulk, but assist in a good weight cut. I'm really not knowledgeable about the various cycles but a good T supplement to balance dying production along with a weight cut would be great. I'm really not looking to go ham on anything, but if there is something subtle that can help me, I'd really like the advice. I understand diet is really key to the weight cut, but with the advances in T cycles I'm just curious as to if there are any supplements out there to increase libido (general T replacement) and assist in a good weight cut.

Thanks for the responses, I'm going to read them all.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    As already stated above please take a look in here as that seems to fit your questions more. It would be more work but also much safer in the long term.

http://forums.steroid.com/hormone-re...nt-anti-aging/

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    You do not provide complete stats however I would say that you are 20+% bf. I do not recommend cycling at that bf.
    I only recommend cycling at a max of 15% bf.
    loosing a bunch of body fat naturally is going to result in a lot of muscle loss . He's just going to take two steps backwards just cause he'll aromatize more with a higher body fat % .. its better to cycle now, while cutting, to persevere muscle mass and simply run a fairly decent dose of an AI .
    having supraphysiological levels of test will not only help him preserve muscle but may also aide in enhancing his metabolism, insulin sensitivity, nutrient partitioning, and make getting down to that 15% body fat much easier .

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Like the good guys above said it is always better to start cycling below 15% bf.

There are plenty of guys who did a 1st successful cycle around your age, just read the sticky posted above by guitarzan and follow it to the T. Dont overlook the blood work, its important.

But 1st you should get a hold of your diet and training, if you cant lose bf while natural, when you finnish your cycle you will just gain all the fat back, plus a potential of bad side effects, literally wasting your health.

At your age, I would go see your doc and get a full spectrum hormone test. If your Test is low, he'll put you on TRT. The TRT might either be Test injections, Test cream, or an AI. Whatever it is, increasing your Test level will help cutting body fat. I wouldn't self medicate with Test before you know your blood numbers.

Thread Information