Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By guitarzan

Thread: Still have a few quick questions

shadowdragon is offline Junior Member

Still have a few quick questions

Strong lurker here as I try to read and search and find answers before I ask redudant questions; but I couldn't find any good answers with the obvious searching here.

How strong/helpful is the healing properties of just Test? I'm planning my first cycle, so test only, but I have lagging pain/tightness in my lower back I'm beginning to think is caused by constant inflammation. I take tumeric, fish oil, etc, but its been like this for a while.

Will test help, or would I have better luck trying the TB500 peptide; and is either one permanent, or will it be once I come off, the pain will creep back?

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't think test will help, and I have doubts about tb500. Do you know what's causing it? Maybe some stretching would help

pain and tightness in the lower back could easily be caused by tight hammies and glutes.

steroids will do nothing for lower back pain and tightness.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=shadowdragon;7338009]Strong lurker here as I try to read and search and find answers before I ask redudant questions; but I couldn't find any good answers with the obvious searching here.

How strong/helpful is the healing properties of just Test? I'm planning my first cycle, so test only, but I have lagging pain/tightness in my lower back I'm beginning to think is caused by constant inflammation. I take tumeric, fish oil, etc, but its been like this for a while.

Will test help, or would I have better luck trying the TB500 peptide; and is either one permanent, or will it be once I come off, the pain will creep back?[/QUOTE]

Have you been to a doctor? (healing/pain/tightness/inflammation/lower back/lagging) all keywords to see a doctor to find the root of the issues. Could be poor form from lifting to much weight.

Some AAS will help in recovery. Does not sound like you there yet. Find out what is causing this. Lot of factors. Have you tried a legit massage? Get back fixed before cycle or you could make it worse.

IMHO - Peptides do not have enough data to say if they work and you never really know what you are getting.
    Last edited by David LoPan; 11-08-2017 at 09:03 PM.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

shadowdragon is offline Junior Member
    Good read and lots of info, thank you!

strange how the first one didn't come up when in the search box one of my keywords was "Healing".......

Have you tried heat treatment followed by a deep tissue massage?

Thread Information