Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog

Thread: First Test Cycle/ Bloating on HCG

Mr.Tests is offline New Member
    Blog Entries

Exclamation First Test Cycle/ Bloating on HCG

I cant seem to post my question in its entirety.

any suggestions?
    Last edited by Mr.Tests; 11-11-2017 at 12:40 AM.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Tests View Post
    I cant seem to post my question in its entirety.

any suggestions?
    Edit this post???^

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    If at first you don't succeed, try, try again

are you using an AI?
    if this is your first test cycle then how do you know it's the hCG bloating you?
    songdog likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    HCG can cause further aromatization and thus more estrogen and thus more water retention and bloat . increase your AI

Blog Entries

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    HCG can cause further aromatization and thus more estrogen and thus more water retention and bloat . increase your AI
    I did take 25 mg of aromasin of the morning of the injections. I want to attempt my first cycle again, however I do not want to experience the bloating from the HCG . Should I switch from aromasin to adex ? Or both at the same time ? I know this may seem excessive, however I know for a fact I am estrogen sensitive. I want clean lean gains. Your input is very much appreciated.

Blog Entries
    I took 25 mg of aromasin . Should I have Adex? The studies suggest that there is no point of taking 50 mg of aromasin.

aromoasin has a short half life and needs to be dosed consistently ,, I'd advise running it at a lower dose on a daily to every other day basis , NOT simply one time on the day of injection . You'll control estrogen much better that way .
    how much test are you running ? aromasin should work just fine. try 12.5mg EOD

just so you know you don't 'have to' run hcg on cycle , you can save it for the end

Blog Entries
    aromoasin has a short half life and needs to be dosed consistently ,, I'd advise running it at a lower dose on a daily to every other day basis , NOT simply one time on the day of injection . You'll control estrogen much better that way .
    how much test are you running ? aromasin should work just fine. try 12.5mg EOD

just so you know you don't 'have to' run hcg on cycle , you can save it for the end
    I take 25 mg of aromasin everyday. I split the dosage 12.5mg in the morning and 12.5 mg in the afdternoon. I am taking 250 mg of Test/week. I want to build it up to 500 mg per week.

Blog Entries
    I tired to start my first cycle last year. The same issue happened with the HCG ? I take aromasin 25 mg every day. The dose is divided into two. 12.5 mg/morning and 12.5 mg/afternoon. Any suggestions ? Switch over to adex ? Or maybe both aromasin and adex? 12.5 mg of aromasin ed and .25 mg eod of adex ? I know its over kill.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    are you using an AI?
    if this is your first test cycle then how do you know it's the hCG bloating you?
    I tired to start my first cycle last year. The same issue happened with the HCG ? I take aromasin 25 mg every day. The dose is divided into two. 12.5 mg/morning and 12.5 mg/afternoon. Any suggestions ? Switch over to adex ? Or maybe both aromasin and adex? 12.5 mg of aromasin ed and .25 mg eod of adex ? I know its over kill.

OP, If you aromatize that much that you need 25mg of Aromasin every day on only 250mg of test .. then I'd question your source on wither the AI is any good or not , or switch to Adex and give that a try, or just go balls out right for Letrozole .

Are your sure your estrogen is getting super high like you think it is , are you getting blood work to confirm estrogen is high ? your bloating may very well be non estrogen related.

also if you think Hcg is a problem , it does not have to be ran (is it beneficial and will make recovery and pct better , sure, but its not mandatory)

Blog Entries
    OP, If you aromatize that much that you need 25mg of Aromasin every day on only 250mg of test .. then I'd question your source on wither the AI is any good or not , or switch to Adex and give that a try, or just go balls out right for Letrozole .

Are your sure your estrogen is getting super high like you think it is , are you getting blood work to confirm estrogen is high ? your bloating may very well be non estrogen related.

also if you think Hcg is a problem , it does not have to be ran (is it beneficial and will make recovery and pct better , sure, but its not mandatory)
    Where I reside I cannot test for estrogen. I understand that the best way to know is to test for estrogen. I know my body really well. When I was a teen my test spiked through the roof and I usually bloated all around my body and yes the aromasin is 100% pharm grade. I just like my testicles to be plumed and full.
    Last edited by Mr.Tests; 11-12-2017 at 02:51 PM.

Thread Information