hustler101 is offline Junior Member

Peptide question

When I ordered my peptide (Bremelanotide) it came in a vile filled with write rocks, I suppose this is normal, I then added 1 ML - 100 units using a 30 gage. The vile seems only 30% full at the moment. I suppose the regular admission dose is 5ml for this one.

If anybody using this one or has knowledge in this, would be nice to hear your comments, before I inject this into my body in the next few hours.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I have not done that peptide. When I have gotten them in the past they were looked like you did before adding bacteriostatic water. I also received another bottle empty that was bigger. I would put some in the bottle to mix it up then transfer it to the bigger bottle and add more Bacteriostatic water to get the correct amount.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    its completely fine for the bottle to be 30% full , 20% full, 80% full , it does NOT matter . all that matter is that your math is correct when you broke down how much dosage you want per IU (one click on slin pin)..

example , if your peptide is a total of 1mg , then mixing it with 1 ml of water will make it so that 10iu on a slin pin is 100mcgs of the actual drug .
    don't flll up the vile with bac water just for the hell of it ,, put the exact amount in dependent on how much mg/mcg dose of the drug you plan on taking

Well the label says I have 10mg of Bremelanotide , so I filled up the vile with 100units/1ml of water... I just injected 3 units of this stuff and got a headache right away...

I guess that means I just took 3iu of the actual drug...

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    so you mixed a 10mg/ML solution. that means for every 10 click mark on an insulin pin you have 1mg of the peptide. 3iu would be 0.33 Mg of the drug (or 330mcg)

Thread Information