• 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Jangles1
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Jangles1

Thread: Cut and then bulk in the same 16 week cycle

Jangles1 is offline Member

Cut and then bulk in the same 16 week cycle

Curious...

Can you do an 8 week bulk and then slowly lower your calories so you're just under maintenance... Or vice versa...

Second Cycle Idea was bulk for 8 weeks, cut for 8 weeks.

Test Weeks 1-16
    EQ Weeks 1-16
    Tbol Weeks 1-6
    Anavar Weeks 12-16[/B]

Miles off. Just curious if you can do this successfully. I know a lot of people say, bulk or cut., avoid recomp, so curious if you can do a half and half.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Yes you can and you will lose all your hard earned gains doing so.Now if I remember right you are on or just did your 1st cycle.That cycle there is the pits for any cycle and way too much for a 2nd cycle.
    Last edited by songdog; 11-13-2017 at 05:55 PM.

I am doing it atm mate. Wont be doing a second one for at least 16 weeks after my PCT is over.

I was more curious than anything

Whats 'the pits' mean sorry?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    This can be done but the results will be minimal instead of optimal . 8 weeks is not enough time to put on quality mass. the thing about bulking is that you need time after your bulk in order for your body to acclimate to the gains . If you go right into a cut then you'll never acclimate to the new mass gains.

eg., if you bulk from 170 pounds to 200 pounds in 8 weeks , then after that is over your body is going to want to go right back down to 170 pounds . there is not reason your body would want to stay at 200 pounds. UNLESS you force it to stay there and take the needed time to have your body acclimate and adjust to the new weight .. after a period of time 200 pounds will be your new set point .

after you acclimate to the mass gains is when you can cut.

imo, your idea is best suited for advanced level guys that have already gotten the size and mass they want as a body builder .. being young to the game your goal should just be focused on gaining size and muscle mass right now.

Also to do this effectively, i.e., mass then cut in one cycle, you have to have a much better and more advanced AAS cycle and host of compounds then what you currently have listed (again for experienced users).
    Test, HGH, Anadrol , Tren , Primo, Mast, VAR, Clen , T3 are just a few to name that would need to be ran in this scenario
    songdog likes this.

Ahh makes a LOT of sense. Thanks for helping me understand man. Will 100 % drop the ideas of half an half.... Ignore the half and half shit I mentioned in my Log ;0

Guess I can bulk then do a PCT, then do a Sarms Cutting Bridge once I have got my body used to the new gains.

OR

Bulk on AAS then slowly bulk some more naturally until I can do a straight beginner AAS cycle like Test, Eq and Anavar ...

Depends on how I look after my first cycle I guess.

Ok enough knowledge for now. I am very curious thats all. I have my cycle to focus on, but I like to understand things and have a long term plan. Thanks for the help guys.
    Last edited by Jangles1; 11-13-2017 at 05:50 PM.
    GearHeaded likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jangles1 View Post
    Ahh makes a LOT of sense. Thanks for helping me understand man. Will 100 % drop the ideas of half an half.... Ignore the half and half shit I mentioned in my Log ;0

Guess I can bulk then do a PCT, then do a Sarms Cutting Bridge once I have got my body used to the new gains.

OR

Bulk on AAS then slowly bulk some more naturally until I can do a straight beginner AAS cycle like Test, Eq and Anavar ...

Ok enough knowledge for now. I am very curious thats all. I have my cycle to focus on, but I like to understand things and have a long term plan. Thanks for the help guys.
    We get this a lot on here trying to bulk and cut on the same cycle.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    But Sound Dog is there to straighten them out!

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member

OR

Bulk on AAS then slowly bulk some more naturally until I can do a straight beginner AAS cycle like Test, Eq and Anavar...????

A straight beginner cycle is test only.

Unless you are competing, you do not need AAS to cut. Diet and cardio is all you need. Try to maintain about 12% bf when bulking. At 12% you may not even wabt to cut.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    A straight beginner cycle is test only.

Unless you are competing, you do not need AAS to cut. Diet and cardio is all you need. Try to maintain about 12% bf when bulking. At 12% you may not even wabt to cut.
    have you ever been to a locally tested natural bodybuilding show ? if you want to weigh 150 pounds and look like an Aids patient then cut down to low body fat without the use of AAS.. those natty guys that get super lean look like shit in a T-shirt and look like they don't even lift because they are loosing a ton of muscle mass during the cut to get lean..

The reason there is a 100 pound difference from the stage weight of natural body builders to enhanced ones is because the enhanced one can cut using AAS and keep all that muscle.

imo, for anyone that runs gear in general it would be a horrible idea to cut without AAS (unless your goal is for health or to just loose body weight in general and not concerned just with muscle mass)
    songdog likes this.

OR

Beginner cycles are test only you do not want to use more gear than you need too.FOOD is wat makes or breaks your cycle.

Please understand that SARMS are just fancy steroids .
    they are equally suppressive and harmful to your HPTA.
    their is no such thing as a bridging cycle in the sense that you are using it.

VII
    VII is offline New Member
    Sarms Cutting Bridge
    What is a SARMS cutting bridge?? (or a SARMS bridge) I'm looking for something to do between cycles. This sounds interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by VII View Post
    What is a SARMS cutting bridge?? (or a SARMS bridge) I'm looking for something to do between cycles. This sounds interesting.
    if your looking to further suppress your HPTA in between cycles, then running a 'Sarms bridge' is the way to do it

Interesting reads.... Thanks all.

I think from the feedback and knowledge I have gained in the last night, its best to complete my first cycle, slowly bulk through my PCT and the time off I need (16 week), and then do a very basic test only cut with my S4 and GW sarms .

Should hopefully have the desired look I want then and can continue on naturally.

I could even try recomping for a month and see if its working. If not, just lower my cals and cut.

I guess I was getting carried away wanting to throw loads of interesting compounds in there like EQ and Anavar . Less is more at the end of the day and I prob don't need more compounds. Mainly diet like Songdog says.
    Last edited by Jangles1; 11-14-2017 at 02:43 AM.
    GearHeaded likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    Please understand that SARMS are just fancy steroids .
    they are equally suppressive and harmful to your HPTA.
    their is no such thing as a bridging cycle in the sense that you are using it.

I have $400 of S4 and GW. Il wait to use them and add them to my AAS cut I guess rather than harsher compounds. Not wasting 400 usd if they are useful compounds.

Should hopefully have the desired look I want then and can continue on naturally..
    no you can't do that brother , once you come over to the dark side you have to stay here

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Eq is one of the most useless compounds

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Eq is one of the most useless compounds

For every person saying that, there are 2 more saying its amazing without being too harsh!

For every person saying that, there are 2 more saying its amazing without being too harsh!
    Well what eq takes forever and a day to do, many other compounds can accomplish its results quicker, Anavar , masterone, tren (of course), anadrol , etc. Eeven winstrol

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

most people that think EQ is a weak and slow compound is simply because they are more used to high estrogen and highly androgenic side effects (those sides are pronounced and easy to fill),, whereas EQ is much more anabolic and working in the 'background'. its designed for lean steady tissue gains (not water and glycogen).
    it also improves tendons and joints and promotes collagen synthesis (theres a reason why they give it to race horses).

Personally I run EQ with every cycle I do and cruise on it at low dose with my TRT .. but yeah it takes time. don't bother with it in an 8 week cycle

Well what eq takes forever and a day to do, many other compounds can accomplish its results quicker, Anavar , masterone, tren (of course), anadrol , etc. Eeven winstrol

I was under the impression EQ was a great adition to a second cycle. Test and EQ for 16 weeks.... Not too harsh, not many sides, increasded red blood count meaning better cardio....... Seems the perfect compound to add for a second cycle if you ask me. Personally Im never going to try Tren, Anadrol or Winstrol for various reasons.....

Id be interested to hear why Test + Mast would be better for cutting. I thought you had to be below 10% BF for Masteron to shine??

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    most people that think EQ is a weak and slow compound is simply because they are more used to high estrogen and highly androgenic side effects (those sides are pronounced and easy to fill),, whereas EQ is much more anabolic and working in the 'background'. its designed for lean steady tissue gains (not water and glycogen).
    it also improves tendons and joints and promotes collagen synthesis (theres a reason why they give it to race horses).

Personally I run EQ with every cycle I do and cruise on it at low dose with my TRT .. but yeah it takes time. don't bother with it in an 8 week cycle
    EQ is most def the next injectable compound I would add if I was to do so... I still may use it in Cycle 2 for cutting with a low Test dose... We will see.

Do you have any knowledge on Test + EQ vs Test + Mast??

16 weeks minimum ive read!

EQ is most def the next injectable compound I would add if I was to do so... I still may use it in Cycle 2 for cutting with a low Test dose... We will see.

Never did anythimy other than 16 weeks test with var the last 4 weeks.

Never did anythimy other than 16 weeks test with var the last 4 weeks.

Why 16 weeks mate and not the recommended 12???

Also was that your first cycle ?

Would love to know how anavar affected the cycle from someone who’s done Test only and Test + Var.

Why 16 weeks mate and not the recommended 12???

Also was that your first cycle ?

Would love to know how anavar affected the cycle from someone who’s done Test only and Test + Var.
    Because I just wanted to use up what I had.

Imho, I didn't use var at high enough dose or duration to make a diff.

I was under the impression EQ was a great adition to a second cycle. Test and EQ for 16 weeks.... Not too harsh, not many sides, increasded red blood count meaning better cardio....... Seems the perfect compound to add for a second cycle if you ask me. Personally Im never going to try Tren , Anadrol or Winstrol for various reasons.....

Id be interested to hear why Test + Mast would be better for cutting. I thought you had to be below 10% BF for Masteron to shine??
    The biggest drawback to EQ is for guys that do not blast and cruise or are not on TRT, the reason being is the long run time 16+ weeks makes for a longer term HPTA shutdown and thus a bit harder recovery . Being on TRT though I can run EQ for months on end and not worry about suppression. Plenty of guys can handle a 16+ week cycle and come back just fine (its all person dependent).

the increased RBC of EQ is not as pronounced as most people think , but it does happen (not as near as pronounced as say Anadrol). Be aware that if your been on gear for years, like myself, this increased RBC is not necessarily a good thing as my blood gets too thick and I have to donate.. but yes there are several benefits to increasing RBC , and its not just cardio.

The real benefit to Masteron is its strong affinity towards SHBG , what this does is it frees up more testosterone in the body to be used for muscle building and AR activation as well as works as a slight anti e . This happens no matter what your BF% is , though being low body fat will bring out the muscle definition and allow you to better see how the compound is changing your physique .

EQ is a type 1 steroid very similar to testosterone but with half the androgenic and estrogenic effects (think of it as a clean testosterone) . Masteron is a DHT derived steroid that does not convert to estrogen and has some anti-estrogenic properties and a very strong affinity to bind to SHBG which in turn frees up and allows testosterone and other AAS to work better and bind to AR.

They are very different steroids on paper , but they are both very 'clean' and similar and side free drugs when taken even at high dosages.

This is how I use EQ -- I essentially use it as a 'mild' side free testosterone . When I blast I used to run 1000mg of test (along with whatever cycle I would run) ,, but now instead of blasting 1000mg of pure test I simply add 750mg of EQ to my 250mg TRT dose of test .. this gives me the one gram base line to blast from and its much less side effects then pure test.

This is how I use Masteron -- I simply throw it in most cycles (unless its a pure 'wet' bulk) to get the benefits of the synergistic effects it gives by freeing up more androgen receptors an allowing other drugs to work more effectively with minimal dosages . The 'hardening' effects have a lot to do with it allowing other drugs , like Tren , to work better and fill out the muscles with more glycogen as well as Masterons slight anti-estrgeon effects (the lower the estrogen the drier you will look, but you'll also fill shitty).

either EQ or Masteron can be used on a cut , thats just all diet dependent .

Intersting stuff man. Thanks for your detailed knowledge. It seems mast is a better choice then due to the fact its more powerful and you dont need to shut down for 16 weeks. Plus less need to give blood.

Below is a basic cutting cycle using Masteron from 'steroid .com'

Moderate Masteron Cycle

A moderate Masteron cycle is perfect for a mild cutting plan or for the purpose of enhancing athletic performance. Such a Masteron cycle will produce results that are largely dependent on your diet, but most men will find such a plan is very well-tolerated. If you’ve never used this steroid and you’re looking for a moderate boost, the following Masteron cycle may be for you:
    Week

Week 1 - 8 Masteron 300mg a week
    Week 1 - 8 Test Cyp - 200mg a week
    Week 1 - 8 Anavar - 30/50mg ed
    Week 1 - 8 Arimidex - 0.5mg eod

Could you do it like this so you have 4 weeks with just test to cut some bodyfat before introducing the Mast? It seems you may get better results this way from that compound.

Week 1 - 12 Test Cyp - 200mg a week
    Week 4 - 12 Masteron 300mg a week
    Week 6 - 12 Anavar - 30/50mg ed OR Tbol 30mg ed (Tbol is cheaper and more powerful)
    Week 1 - 12 Arimidex - 0.5mg eod

- Any reason they may sugest test C and not E when they're both long esters?
    - Curious why they added Anavar at the end. Its a shame they never broke down the details of why they use each compound!

Below is a basic cutting cycle using Masteron from 'steroid .com'

Week 1 - 8 Masteron 300mg a week
    Week 1 - 8 Test Cyp - 200mg a week
    Week 1 - 8 Anavar - 30/50mg ed
    Week 1 - 8 Arimidex - 0.5mg eod

- Any reason they may sugest test C and not E when they're both long esters?
    personally I'm in complete disagreement about using .5mg of Adex EOD with only 200mg of test, while using two other compounds that don't aromatize and Mast has anti e qualities itself .
    on an 8 week cycle like that I would go with Mast Prop

test cyp is is simply more popular then test e , but test e is better Imo, because it contains much less preservative and will cause less irritation and can be dosed higher per ML.

as for your question about the longer cycle and Anavar being thrown in at the end, thats pretty common to use Anavar as a finisher for a cut cycle . Anavar is one of the only Anaboics that has 'some' direct effect on lipolysis and may help you lean out more at the end of your cut

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    personally I'm in complete disagreement about using .5mg of Adex EOD with only 200mg of test, while using two other compounds that don't aromatize and Mast has anti e qualities itself .
    on an 8 week cycle like that I would go with Mast Prop

test cyp is is simply more popular then test e , but test e is better Imo, because it contains much less preservative and will cause less irritation and can be dosed higher per ML.

as for your question about the longer cycle and Anavar being thrown in at the end, thats pretty common to use Anavar as a finisher for a cut cycle . Anavar is one of the only Anaboics that has 'some' direct effect on lipolysis and may help you lean out more at the end of your cut
    Ahh ok. ok. After more extnesive research Ive come to the conclusion I wont be in good enough shape for Mast on my first cut.. Found some nice cutting cycles below from Steroid .com. Leaning towards the one with no Winy due to fear of massive hair loss haha. Would like to do Mast when I am below 10/12 % at least!

30mg Tbol Week 1 - 4
    200mg Test P Week - 1 - 12
    50mg Anavar - Week 8 - 12
    1 Dose of S4 ed - Week 1 - 12
    1 dose of GW ed - Week 1 - 12

OR

30mg Tbol Week 1 - 4
    30mg Winstrol - Week 8 - 12

May switch to test E weeks 6-12 and also include full PCT with liver protection!
    Last edited by Jangles1; 11-15-2017 at 11:27 AM.

Ahh ok. ok. After more extnesive research Ive come to the conclusion I wont be in good enough shape for Mast on my first cut.. Found some nice cutting cycles below from Steroid .com. Leaning towards the one with no Winy due to fear of massive hair loss haha. Would like to do Mast when I am below 10/12 % at least!

30mg Tbol Week 1 - 4
    50mg Anavar - Week 8 - 12

OR

30mg Tbol Week 1 - 4
    30mg Winstrol - Week 8 - 12

May switch to test E weeks 6-12 and also include full PCT with liver protection!
    All DHT COMPOUNDS will cause hair loss big time if prone to mpb.

Masterone will provide great anti E protection and make the test work even better to its Shbg binding property

I just have a slight receding hair. I might have to ask my Doc if I am prone to it haha.

I know Winny APPARENTLY has the worse hair loss effects!

All DHT COMPOUNDS will cause hair loss big time if prone to mpb.

Masterone will provide great anti E protection and make the test work even better to its Shbg binding property

Def want to try Mast once I have a low enough bodyfat

Def want to try Mast once I have a low enough bodyfat
    You don't have to be low body fat to use mast. Its same as any other dht.

Leaner you are the more its effects show, but it still does its other things

Thread Information