• 1 Post By TestoSuper
  • 1 Post By guitarzan
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By TestoSuper

Thread: Dbol doesn't kick in

TestoSuper is offline Associate Member

Dbol doesn't kick in

Hallo everyone,
    I have completed today the first week of my 12 week bulking cycle (Sust - Deca - Dbol ) with dbol at 40mg/day ...but it seems don't kick in yet. I gained 3 lb only until now , no strength gain in gym, while in the last few cycles at this moment I had already gained 6/7 lb minimum with good strength gains!!( I believe it was water retention, ok, but the feeling of growing and getting stronger immediately was much more enjoyable). calories are ok, maybe this time much more clean diet than past years.
    In the past cycles I've ever used british dinspensary pink pentagonal, this time I'm using balkan pharmaceutical danabol, pink square 10 mg.
    What about this? Does anyone have already experience with this brand of dianabol ? I checked the verification code on the official brand website and it is original!

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by TestoSuper View Post
    Hallo everyone,
    I have completed today the first week of my 12 week bulking cycle (Sust - Deca - Dbol ) with dbol at 40mg/day ...but it seems don't kick in yet. I gained 3 lb only until now , no strength gain in gym, while in the last few cycles at this moment I had already gained 6/7 lb minimum with good strength gains!!( I believe it was water retention, ok, but the feeling of growing and getting stronger immediately was much more enjoyable). calories are ok, maybe this time much more clean diet than past years.
    In the past cycles I've ever used british dinspensary pink pentagonal, this time I'm using balkan pharmaceutical danabol, pink square 10 mg.
    What about this? Does anyone have already experience with this brand of dianabol ? I checked the verification code on the official brand website and it is original!
    Yes it is good. I ran balkan and it kinda sets the standard.
    Dbol all tastes the same and I can tell legit by taste.
    It has a light sweetness with a chemical undernote when you chew it up. It has a very specific and distinguishable taste.

If its Balkan then it is good and the closest to pharma grade you will find. They arent a little underground lab ran from someones house, they are the real deal.
    matri.x likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Yes it is good. I ran balkan and it kinda sets the standard.
    Dbol all tastes the same and I can tell legit by taste.
    It has a light sweetness with a chemical undernote when you chew it up. It has a very specific and distinguishable taste.

If its Balkan then it is good and the closest to pharma grade you will find. They arent a little underground lab ran from someones house, they are the real deal.
    ok i'm happy with your review on this brand...
    how were your gains with this danabol? did you have them immediately or they were slow?
    Obs likes this.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's usually well into the second week before I start seeing gains from dbol
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    It's usually well into the second week before I start seeing gains from dbol

I hope so .. I wait a few more days ..
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    I don't know that I have ever seen actual gains from dbol .
    I use it as a feel good/intensity enhancer with other compounds.

Test and dbol with bronkaid as a preworkout has literally made me feel the best I have ever felt in my life, upon certain occasions.

I respond very well to test and see it as a compound above all others so when I add an oral like dbol it just comes off as an addition to intensity during workout.

I think most of dbol's "gains" are mistaken for water and intensity during workout.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    give it 2 weeks at least . also make sure your Carbs are high enough and sodium is not cut low.. Dbol partitions nutrients and drives intercellular water and glycogen into muscle cells (thats what makes you strong and full) when Carbs are high .

eating super clean or low carb on Dbol will have much less pronounced effects

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    give it 2 weeks at least . also make sure your Carbs are high enough and sodium is not cut low.. Dbol partitions nutrients and drives intercellular water and glycogen into muscle cells (thats what makes you strong and full) when Carbs are high .

eating super clean or low carb on Dbol will have much less pronounced effects

Yes I think it's mostly due to this .. I'm eating very clean compared to the last cycles .. and even less sodium .. i hope this will help me keep a lower body fat at the end of cycle!!

Quote Originally Posted by TestoSuper View Post
    Yes I think it's mostly due to this .. I'm eating very clean compared to the last cycles .. and even less sodium .. i hope this will help me keep a lower body fat at the end of cycle!!
    crank up the carbs and salt and you'll notice weight and strength gains in a week.

Dbol isn't going to make you fat ,, you may look a little bit soft while on it but this is due to a small layer of water in-between the muscle and skin, this is not fat and is easily shed.. in fact D-bol will help you partition more carbs into muscle cells instead of fat cells .. so really it will help you to not get fat.**

** of course keep an eye on that blood pressure . having full glycogen stores and loads of intercellular water will get you big full and strong but will also increase blood pressure

I don't know that I have ever seen actual gains from dbol .
    I use it as a feel good/intensity enhancer with other compounds.

Test and dbol with bronkaid as a preworkout has literally made me feel the best I have ever felt in my life, upon certain occasions.

I respond very well to test and see it as a compound above all others so when I add an oral like dbol it just comes off as an addition to intensity during workout.

I think most of dbol's "gains" are mistaken for water and intensity during workout.
    Yea, I agree, I was referring to strength gains.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    Yea, I agree, I was referring to strength gains.
    I think the added intensity adds gains but I have no idea what compound to attribute the gains to.

I think the added intensity adds gains but I have no idea what compound to attribute the gains to.
    I think D-bol adds 'gains' in a secondary and indirect way .. D-bol is great at using CarboHYDRATES . D-bol is very 'wet' (apart from estrogen) and causes lots of intercellular water retention .. yes this water can all be 'pissed away' , BUT whenever Carbs are driven into muscle cells as glycogen and water , Amino Acids get carried along for the ride, and these amino acids are the building blocks of muscle .

So, by D-bol increasing intercellular water retention in muscle it indirectly helps with building muscle because of the shuttling of these amino acids (and other nutrients) that happen with that.

The more we can increase glycogen, water, and nutrient shuttling into muscle cell the more we will grow . The added glycogen and water also increase strength and muscular endurance (another growth factor).
    cousinmuscles and Obs like this.

Oh yes guys... 13,2 pounds in exactly 2 weeks, no particularly bloat... it has kick in very well!!!
    songdog likes this.

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    I never see balkin around my gyms anymore. I thought something happened to them seeing as tho they were my favorite next to naposim. Naposim is my favorite but haven't seen them around either. They use to be like 250-300 for 1000 5mg tabs in the foil packages

Quote Originally Posted by human project View Post
    I never see balkin around my gyms anymore. I thought something happened to them seeing as tho they were my favorite next to naposim. Naposim is my favorite but haven't seen them around either. They use to be like 250-300 for 1000 5mg tabs in the foil packages

Umm you could try my Dbol , but I won' sell it to you . if you were my next door neighbor I'd actually give you 50mg a day and train you.
    not sure what all this lab talk is though, but god damn d-bol is d-bol and its cheap and so available

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    Umm you could try my Dbol , but I won' sell it to you . if you were my next door neighbor I'd actually give you 50mg a day and train you.
    not sure what all this lab talk is though, but god damn d-bol is d-bol and its cheap and so available
    I could be your neighbor, where do you live?

Yea, dbol is not hard at all to get. Real anavar , different story

Thread Information