Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: First pin experience and drawing question

Jerry2020 is offline Junior Member

First pin experience and drawing question

So today was the day, I have made my first foray into the AAS world.

I would say my first pin was a success, but I’ll wait to see until tomorrow morning if there is any PIP, as of now it’s been about 3 hours since pin and there are absolutely no signs of soreness or anything, maybe the slightest small bruise.

I chose to go the right glute, following the injection guidelines on the steroid .com home page. Easily the biggest part was trying to figure out the needles and drawing etc etc. as I have little to no experience previously with needles.

I got an 18g drawing needle and 25g injection needle. The only problem I had throughout the process was I couldn’t get the bloody drawing needle into the vial, even after applying decent pressure it wouldn’t go in. Not wanting to mess up the rubber stopper I just did it the slow way and used the 25g to draw. Is there a trick I’m missing with the drawing needle? Have I got the wrong ones and I need an 18g injection need to pierce the rubber stopper? If someone could advise it would be great.

As for everything else it went well, I used the alcohol wipes on everything and remembered to draw air equal to the volume to equalise the pressure before drawing. The injection itself was by far the easiest part of the whole process, it was simple and painless, went in without a hassle and I just injected very slowly (took about a minute for 1ml). Took it out and massaged the area a bit. Bob’s your uncle.

No sign of any pain as of yet but I’ll see what tomorrow brings and keep anyone who is interested updated. Anyway that’s my story, hopefully some newbie somewhere gets some value out of it, it’s not that scary or hard, and I can vouch for the glute as a injection spot (so far anyway haha)
    Last edited by Jerry2020; 11-16-2017 at 05:08 AM. Reason: Grammar

Blog Entries
    so are you saying after removing the plastic top you couldn't push the 18g pin through the rubber stopper? I'm not understanding...the needle had a sharp tip did it not?...

Blog Entries
    also you do have new pins for each draw and injection right?... you made it sound like you have one of each...

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Should be able to press the 18 g thru the stopper although I would just use something smaller to draw and then switch to the 25g.
    I personally used to draw w a 23 and shoot w a 23...never had an issue .
    Obs likes this.

Jangles1 is offline Member
    That doesn't sound right man.. You sure you took the cap off lol.

I use 18 to draw and 23 to pin and have NO ISSUES at all. Slides in easier than a stiff dick in a massive pussy

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso View Post
    Should be able to press the 18 g thru the stopper although I would just use something smaller to draw and then switch to the 25g.

Can you pin Glutes and quads with a 25ok?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jangles1 View Post
    Can you pin Glutes and quads with a 25ok?
    yes as long as you are lean enough for the needle to go deep if there only 1" I'm assuming...

Ughhh. You'd have to be pretty not lean for it to not do so... So much so id say you have no business doing AAS!

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Did you happen to buy "blunt tip" fill needles in,18g?

If so that would explain a lot

Also go into rubber at a 45° angle.

But don't blunt tip fill needles

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I guess after all the years of drawing up shots and changing needles I got lazy. I use the same one to draw and pin for years now.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTahl View Post
    I guess after all the years of drawing up shots and changing needles I got lazy. I use the same one to draw and pin for years now.

23g?

Ok so many Qs.

Yes I definitely took the cap off. I think going by those responses I’ve got the wrong drawing needles, they are blunt tip which is why it couldn’t penetrate through the stopper without me applying way too much pressure. Rookie error I guess.

And yes I have 100 of each needle I was even careful to draw and pin with a different 25g after hearing they lose their sharpness after a penetration. They are 1” long.

Had a terrible night sleep I was really restless and had some weird dreams etc. no idea if this is just placebo or if it would be starting to kick in and hormones are going a little crazy, anyone have an idea if it’s too early to have any physiological effects?

On the plus side I have absolutely no pain at all, almost makes me think I didn’t do it right haha. I’ve read your issues Jangles and was expecting to go through something similar but I might be a lucky one who can tolerate pins ok, I’d call it a successful first attempt anyway.

Blog Entries
    I have never heard of blunt tip needles till now... sounds kind of dumb but there must be some kind of practical application for them to exist...

Lordluke is offline Junior Member
    I think the blunt tips are used for drawing out of amples, maybe I’m wrong though.

Physiological effects can vary from person to person and could be possible, I’ve never experienced anything like this from test, but if I’m on Nandrolone I basically can’t sleep right for the entire cycle.

Just thank god you didn't inject with a blunt tip.

That would core your ass cheek like a damn apple.lol

Basically you do not need an 18g to draw, it just makes it quicker.

I just buy twice as many 25g pins as I need for 2x a week injections. And after I draw I just unscrew open a new pin and use that syringes needle on my full barrel.

Blunt Fill Filter Needles are used forthe draw-up of medication, re-constitution of medication and for accessing IV bags. These are oftenused to replace standard hypodermicneedles and further reduce the risk ofneedle stick injuries.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Blunt Fill Filter Needles are used forthe draw-up of medication, re-constitution of medication and for accessing IV bags. These are oftenused to replace standard hypodermicneedles and further reduce the risk ofneedle stick injuries.

thx buddy color me informed...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jangles1 View Post
    23g?
    23G 1 1/2 yes

Well there you go, learn something new every day. I might order some 23g if they will make things a bit easier because they’re cheap as chips. For glute injection would it be advised to go 1 1/2” long?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry2020 View Post
    Well there you go, learn something new every day. I might order some 23g if they will make things a bit easier because they’re cheap as chips. For glute injection would it be advised to go 1 1/2” long?
    1 inch to 1 1/2 inch. I use BD Integra Syringe with Retracting BD needle. Using the retracting needle I do not have to keep a biohazard sharps container. For my subq shots I just have a clipper type of device and cut the needle off from the syringe.

Blog Entries

IV bags now have special tubing on them so no needles at all. Just twist in the syringe and inject whatever you have. If a drug is going to be mixed with medication it is normally done by the pharmacy to avoid medical errors. But when you need to put in meds via the IV line it is still screw on. But you are correct that 95% of all meds are drawn up by blunt fill needles. Having medical professionals use blunt fill needles there are far fewer "needles" in the sharps container for a drug addict to get and reuse.

If ANYONE uses an Ampoule for their AAS you SHOULD be using a Blunt Filter Needle to get out any microparticles of glass that could be in the ampoule after your crack the top of it off. You will never be able to see the glass unless under a microscope so ALWAY use a Blunt Filter needle if your gear comes on Ampoules.

Normal colors (common) for a blunt fill are Red and a Blunt Fill Filter will be Purple.
    Obs likes this.

Nogbad the bad is offline Associate Member
    Or...you could just do as i do,use a silicone gun,because i'm TOTALLY FUCK'N ROCK!

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso View Post
    I have used a couple hundred 25 ga. and always threaten to get 23 ga. to draw and shoot but never do. I had a loose pin in the luer lok one time and my girl was injecting and all the sudden it literally sounded like a .22lr going off. The tip blew off and gear went everywhere. We both jumped and she screamed (hilarious)

Anyway the size difference isnt that noticable but the drawing and injecting is.

The other thing I have noticed is I tend to fuck up on self injections with a 25 ga. and bend the pin.

I only use 1.5"

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    haven't used 1.5"x23g in years (other then for glute) .. now a days I'm running multiple short ester compounds and suspensions and end up injecting 1-2x per day. Much easier to just pre-load and back fill a bunch of 29g slin pins and inject biceps and upper chest (where depth is not needed)
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    haven't used 1.5"x23g in years (other then for glute) .. now a days I'm running multiple short ester compounds and suspensions and end up injecting 1-2x per day. Much easier to just pre-load and back fill a bunch of 29g slin pins and inject biceps and upper chest (where depth is not needed)
    How do you inject over 3.5 ml?

Obs
    Btw nice avatar. You are a ripped man.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    5ml barrel??

Obs
    5ml barrel??

Thats just uncommon and something I will be ordering

Thats just uncommon and something I will be ordering
    They got 1 3 5 10 60

Obs
    They got 1 3 5 10 60

Get big or die trying.
    I am that evil voice in your head brother...

Is there any way of telling if you’ve not gone deep enough and injected subQ? I only ask because I have absolutely no pain at all in my glute and it seems like most people experience quite a bit of discomfort during their first injections, almost seems like I’ve done something wrong, too good to be true :/

I'll load up a weeks worth of say Tren Ace in insulin syringes, at the most I'd only need up to 1cc per day of that .. so I only inject 1cc at a time . but I will also have laying there pre-loaded slin pins filled with MENT or NPP etc.. I'll pin the tren in my left bicep , the Ment in my right bicep and then the NPP in my front delt .
    its a lot of smaller injections more often (but I make it a habit or part of my day ,, brush my teeth , pin some Tren ,, easy breezy) .

However if I have a high volume needing done I use a traditional 3cc syringe . Like today I didn't have any pins preloaded but needed 1cc of tren, 1cc of NPP, and 1cc of EQ .. so I loaded it up and pinned my delt. I don't prefer this method though , I prefer the pre-loaded slin pins and hitting multiple body parts.

being I pin daily to multiple times a day , I rarely need to pin more then 3.5ml at one time. . even if I'm running 700mg of test E a week , instead of one 3cc injection of that , I will pre-load 3 slin pins with it (1cc ea), and then spread those injections throughout one week
    Obs likes this.

Is there any way of telling if you’ve not gone deep enough and injected subQ? I only ask because I have absolutely no pain at all in my glute and it seems like most people experience quite a bit of discomfort during their first injections, almost seems like I’ve done something wrong, too good to be true :/
    if you go sub-q then you'll get a small knot under the skin .. theres absolutely nothing wrong with that , you'll be fine other than slower absorption time (some guys actually do their TRT injections of test Sub q in the stomach)..

be thankful you have no pain . most newbs have the pain of 'de-virignizing' the muscle for the first time . What type of test are you using ? I recommend test E for newer users being its usually the smoothest.

try Pinning Tren base/suspension ,, I been doing that lately . and yeah that shit has some PIP. (pip start about 1 min after injection)

Obs
    I'll load up a weeks worth of say Tren Ace in insulin syringes, at the most I'd only need up to 1cc per day of that .. so I only inject 1cc at a time . but I will also have laying there pre-loaded slin pins filled with MENT or NPP etc.. I'll pin the tren in my left bicep , the Ment in my right bicep and then the NPP in my front delt .
    its a lot of smaller injections more often (but I make it a habit or part of my day ,, brush my teeth , pin some Tren ,, easy breezy) .

However if I have a high volume needing done I use a traditional 3cc syringe . Like today I didn't have any pins preloaded but needed 1cc of tren, 1cc of NPP, and 1cc of EQ .. so I loaded it up and pinned my delt. I don't prefer this method though , I prefer the pre-loaded slin pins and hitting multiple body parts.

being I pin daily to multiple times a day , I rarely need to pin more then 3.5ml at one time. . even if I'm running 700mg of test E a week , instead of one 3cc injection of that , I will pre-load 3 slin pins with it (1cc ea), and then spread those injections throughout one week
    Are you backloading these slin pins?

Are you backloading these slin pins?
    yes ,, no other way to do it . you can't pull all that oil with 29g . backloading is super quick and easy , I can lay out a weeks worth of gear in 5 mins

Btw nice avatar. You are a ripped man.
    I've found being very full and vascular is more impressive then being ripped.. if your body fat isn't out of control then you can get super full and vascular and have that ripped looked without feeling like shit being ripped ..

thats why I'm a big fan of insulin use, carb loading, nutrient partitioners, sodium, and timing those things .
    when your muscles get skin popping full, and your blood is filled to the brim with nutrients and water and veins are popping , then you can look really ripped without all the suffering to get to 6% body fat
    Obs likes this.

be thankful you have no pain . most newbs have the pain of 'de-virignizing' the muscle for the first time . What type of test are you using ? I recommend test E for newer users being its usually the smoothest.

try Pinning Tren base/suspension ,, I been doing that lately . and yeah that shit has some PIP. (pip start about 1 min after injection)
    It is Test E I’m starting with so it seems to be going well. I’m thankful I have no pain, had no idea how it would go but I’m onto a winner for the time being, would be rough being these guys who can hardly walk and have dead legs and arms the day after their injections, I’m happy

It is Test E I’m starting with so it seems to be going well. I’m thankful I have no pain,
    wise choice my man .. less BA (benzyl alcohol) = less pain

Northernpumps is offline Junior Member
    LOL ... “brush my teeth, pin some tren ” sounds like a pretty standard weekeday morning
    GearHeaded likes this.

Obs
    yes ,, no other way to do it . you can't pull all that oil with 29g . backloading is super quick and easy , I can lay out a weeks worth of gear in 5 mins
    Assuming you load into a larger barrel with an 18 ga then shoot into slin pin...

How do you get the plunger back in without shooting everywhere?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information