Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Test E + AI + PCT, First cycle

Kohdaa is offline New Member

Test E + AI + PCT, First cycle

Hello new to the forums here. I have read a bunch of posts on this site already. I have been looking into running a cycle and looking for some feedback. My info-

Height: 6'0
    Weight: 195 bf 15%
    Been lifting 8+ years

I have done my research and plan to run as follows. Looking for input/suggestions on cycle.

Cycle

Week 1-12- Test E 250mg/ x2 week (mon & Thurs)

Week 4-12- Arimidex 0.5mg EOD

Week 15-18- Clomid 50/50/25/25 ED
    Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 ED

Also contemplating on adding HCG in around week 4 and stopping week 12, opinions?

Thanks in advance for input.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    unless your stepping on stage soon and need your estrogen to be crashed, then lower that AI dose in half... you need your estrogen to elevate some as you get your testosterone to super-physiological levels , it helps with growth

add the HCG , will make recovery and PCT that much smoother
    songdog likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    unless your stepping on stage soon and need your estrogen to be crashed, then lower that AI dose in half... you need your estrogen to elevate some as you get your testosterone to super-physiological levels , it helps with growth

add the HCG , will make recovery and PCT that much smoother
    Okay so 0.25mg EOD
    For HCG , 250 iu x2/ week?

Quote Originally Posted by Kohdaa View Post
    Okay so 0.25mg EOD
    For HCG, 250 iu x2/ week?
    you got it !
    some guys may run more HCG then that .. but just let your balls be the judge , if they are going down in fullness then increase the dose

you got it !
    some guys may run more HCG then that .. but just let your balls be the judge , if they are going down in fullness then increase the dose
    Awesome! Thanks! Silly question but through research I've seen people take their Pct doses 2x a day, for example Clomid 50 x2 per day so 100. Then same for Nolva. Opinion on this? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kohdaa View Post
    Awesome! Thanks! Silly question but through research I've seen people take their Pct doses 2x a day, for example Clomid 50 x2 per day so 100. Then same for Nolva. Opinion on this? Thanks
    I personally do not PCT so I can't tell you from first hand experience (I run gear months on end and have occasional detoxes .. and run de-sensitization periods, but never pct as I'm not interested in natty test production)..
    so take that for what its worth ..

have not clue why guys would split up a clomid dose when its half life is days on end to begin with ,, seems un-necessary . I'd just pick your dose, take your dose and let it be (no need to over complicate pct when your going to be down in the dumps to begin with)

I personally do not PCT so I can't tell you from first hand experience (I run gear months on end and have occasional detoxes .. and run de-sensitization periods, but never pct as I'm not interested in natty test production)..
    so take that for what its worth ..

have not clue why guys would split up a clomid dose when its half life is days on end to begin with ,, seems un-necessary . I'd just pick your dose, take your dose and let it be (no need to over complicate pct when your going to be down in the dumps to begin with)
    Agreed, Thanks for the help!

Thread Information