Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Real or fake anavar?

TabbyVon is offline New Member

Real or fake anavar?

Hello everyone. I'm an 18 year old female (yes, 18, please keep the "you're too young" or "you're a female" comments to yourself). I did my first cycle of anavar earlier this year feom march to beginning of July. Saw great results. I used it during my entire prep before my first ever show. I recently started back again mid-october. During my first cycle my coach just gave me the pills and said it was anavar. I had awesome pumps, felt like my muscles were going to burst. I knew I was on gear. This cycle I'm taking the anavar from PharmComLabs. Two pills a day (it's supposed to be 10mg per pill.) Yet I feel nothing. No extreme pump, no changes ive seen so far. I don't know if this might be because the first stuff I was taking wasn't anavar, this stuff isn't anavar, or because I'm using it in a caloric surplus/off season. Any feedback would be great. Thank you!

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    I have never spoke to a female member this way but you need to go to youtube and gain whatever info you want. You have a closed mind and want to hear what you want.
    You will find what you want there. You gave a questuion with stipulations. I offer you my middle finger. Leave.
    kronik420 likes this.

workingout123 is offline New Member
    You could send it to a lab to give a yes or no answer to the question "is it anavar " might only cost 100$

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Baaaaah
    Last edited by Obs; 11-25-2017 at 08:08 AM.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by TabbyVon View Post
    Hello everyone. I'm an 18 year old female (yes, 18, please keep the "you're too young" or "you're a female" comments to yourself). I did my first cycle of anavar earlier this year feom march to beginning of July. Saw great results. I used it during my entire prep before my first ever show. I recently started back again mid-october. During my first cycle my coach just gave me the pills and said it was anavar. I had awesome pumps, felt like my muscles were going to burst. I knew I was on gear. This cycle I'm taking the anavar from PharmComLabs. Two pills a day (it's supposed to be 10mg per pill.) Yet I feel nothing. No extreme pump, no changes ive seen so far. I don't know if this might be because the first stuff I was taking wasn't anavar, this stuff isn't anavar, or because I'm using it in a caloric surplus/off season. Any feedback would be great. Thank you!
    I can't say I agree with your cycling at such an early age. Also, being a female, you really need to be very selective with which compounds you use and also really educate yourself prior to dabbling in AAS.
    I suggest you go to the female area of the forum and discuss it the ladies there. Hopefully they can steer you in the correct direction and encourage you to wait before putting unknown substances in your body.
    Now, on to your question. Is your var PharmCom (which is probably a knockoff of an actual AAS lab), or is it Pharmacom? If it is legitimate Pharmacom, I believe they have a site where you can verify the authenticity of the product in question. I'm not sure of the web address, so I can't help you on that.
    Again, I encourage you go to the ladies forum, post up and request access, and talk with our female members. They have lots of experience and knowledge to offer.

http://forums.steroid.com/new-female...ale-forum.html
    wrecks72 likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    20mg of VAR a day at 18yo . . she'll be turned into a full fledge penis carrying man by time she's 21
    Obs likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    20mg of VAR a day at 18yo . . she'll be turned into a full fledge penis carrying man by time she's 21
    Hopefully, she has var and wasn't slipped d'bol. And I agree, the age is too young and the dose too high.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information