Thread: EQ Help please

420juice is offline New Member

Question EQ Help please

Im takin a full cycle of eq 50 ml and right now Im hitting 300-400 mg a week, but im afraid of the oil build up i keep hearin about..... what i really want to know is that ive been told that i need to increase my dosages like 3-4 weeks into my cycle (pyramid i believe they said) is this tru and if so wat should i be increasin to and how do i avoid the oil build up???????? Thanxs for all the help......

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Do NOT pyramid! Which one is it though? Are u hitting 300mgs or 400mgs a week? Stick to one and run it all the way through. Im not sure what u mean by "oil buildup" ? Could u explain what u mean a little better?

OG

LightHammer is offline Junior Member
    If oil does build up in the spot where you are injecting you will probibally have a lump in the area but its no big deal they will go away, its nothing to worry about.....theres just a possibility of getting scar tissue if you are constantally injecting into the same spot

420juice is offline New Member
    right now im hittin 300 but i wanna go up to 400... just out of curiousity, y shouldnt i pyramid????

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Never pyramid. You want to keep your blood levels consistent. Don't worry about oil buildup. It's not like your putting the needle in the exact spot everytime anyway. You shouldn't run into any problems.

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Im not sure what u mean by "oil buildup" ? Could u explain what u mean a little better?

OG
    I think he means an abcess. With the EQ that you have bro its best to rotate your injection sites and shoot it 3-4xs/wk. By rotating your sites it gives the muscles enough time to absorb the anabolic , therefore no abcess will occur. BTW no need to pyramid. IMO EQ should be ran at 400mg/wk min and no shorter than 10wks. What else are you running?

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Add test.

Thread Information