Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 956Vette

Thread: Crashed estrogen I believe, help

  1. #1
    Cman5811 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    107

    Crashed estrogen I believe, help

    So I believe I crashed my esteo, was taking 500 mg of test e a week, 30-45 mg of dbol a day, wasn’t taking too much AI(my fault) anyways I believe my retro has crashed because I have low energy, low sex drive. Wondering if there is a way to fix this? I have armidex and aromison on hand. Thank you.

  2. #2
    956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    10,236
    Blog Entries
    1
    When my estrogen is in the tank, I can get agitated easily, joints ache.... Ultimately your best to get blood-work performed asap and see where you're at. Proactively, I'd think to drop the TE in half and drop the dbol altogether. What AI/SERM meds brought you to this point? Well wishes your way
    almostgone likes this.

  3. #3
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    23,032
    What Vette said. High E2 can also result in the issues you posted and I'm guessing that is your issue. You really wouldn't know if you are taking too much or too little AI w/o labwork.
    Labs defo need to be pulled. If your going to maintain your current dosage then pull them ASAP. If you cut your dosage downward you need to allow some clearance time for levels to stabilize.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  4. #4
    Cman5811 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    107
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    What Vette said. High E2 can also result in the issues you posted and I'm guessing that is your issue. You really wouldn't know if you are taking too much or too little AI w/o labwork.
    Labs defo need to be pulled. If your going to maintain your current dosage then pull them ASAP. If you cut your dosage downward you need to allow some clearance time for levels to stabilize.
    So I’m currently taking .25mg if arimdex, sexual drive is coming back so that’s good sign.

  5. #5
    Cman5811 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    107
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    What Vette said. High E2 can also result in the issues you posted and I'm guessing that is your issue. You really wouldn't know if you are taking too much or too little AI w/o labwork.
    Labs defo need to be pulled. If your going to maintain your current dosage then pull them ASAP. If you cut your dosage downward you need to allow some clearance time for levels to stabilize.

    Should be getting free test and total test levels back soon

  6. #6
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    23,032
    Quote Originally Posted by Cman5811 View Post
    Should be getting free test and total test levels back soon
    You really need sensitive E2 as well. 500 mg of test enanthate and 35-40 mg of d'bol daily would require a decent amount of a'dex more than likely. How frequently were you taking the .25mg of a'dex?
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  7. #7
    Cman5811 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    107
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    You really need sensitive E2 as well. 500 mg of test enanthate and 35-40 mg of d'bol daily would require a decent amount of a'dex more than likely. How frequently were you taking the .25mg of a'dex?
    im currently cycling off of test and d bol, didnt do well to my body, so im currenly doing .25mg of adex eod

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •