Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By David LoPan

Thread: Low estrogen I believe, Stay clean?

Cman5811 is offline Junior Member

Low estrogen I believe, Stay clean?

So I was on Test E 250 for 3 weeks, dbol 40mg for 3 weeks and I just didn’t feel right and lost sexual drive, WEIRD RIGHT? Literally no idea how, I feel like my e2 crashed which sounds impossible, anyways though, I’m quiting the cycle, so should I just not take any ai and wait two weeks to start nolva and clomid?

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    different thread, same answer.

Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    different thread, same answer.
    I’m really sorry but I’ve been told 2 different things! Am I high or low! I took Test with dbol you know that, since AI wasn’t used how does my esto spike? All my friends say it’s low but I’d rather believe y’all lol.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cman5811 View Post
    I’m really sorry but I’ve been told 2 different things! Am I high or low! I took Test with dbol you know that, since AI wasn’t used how does my esto spike? All my friends say it’s low but I’d rather believe y’all lol.
    I gave you a link to this already. An AI used to inhibit the aromatase enzyme. The aromatase enzyme is the enzyme responsible for the conversion of testosterone to estrogen. You only took a low dose of an AI a few times from what I rememeber and you got unmarked bottles of liquids. So you have a lot of Test in your system and your AI dose that you said would not crush your E2 levels.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTahl View Post
    I gave you a link to this already. An AI used to inhibit the aromatase enzyme. The aromatase enzyme is the enzyme responsible for the conversion of testosterone to estrogen. You only took a low dose of an AI a few times from what I rememeber and you got unmarked bottles of liquids. So you have a lot of Test in your system and your AI dose that you said would not crush your E2 levels.
    Okay so you think not taking enough ai turner all my test I was injecting to esteo pretty much so that’s why it’s high

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    for a lot of guys D-bol is basically an estrogen bomb. taking d-bol with no AI is going shoot your estrogen up big time
    almostgone likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    So I was on Test E 250 for 3 weeks, dbol 40mg for 3 weeks and I just didn’t feel right and lost sexual drive, WEIRD RIGHT? Literally no idea how, I feel like my e2 crashed which sounds impossible, anyways though, I’m quiting the cycle, so should I just not take any ai and wait two weeks to start nolva and clomid?
    Get some blood to see if your E2 has crashed. Otherwise it will just be a guessing game treating it.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    Get some blood to see if your E2 has crashed. Otherwise it will just be a guessing game treating it.
    So I’m getting blood work done for my test and free test, so they didn’t do estrogen but will I be able to tell what to do after that test?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    So I’m getting blood work done for my test and free test, so they didn’t do estrogen but will I be able to tell what to do after that test?
    No, Cman. You need the sensitive estradiol/E2 assay for males to determine your estradiol level.
    All total testosterone and free testosterone test values will tell you is your serum testosterone value (total test) and how much testosterone isn't bound to your SHBG . The testosterone not bound to SHBG is your free testosterone.
    Last edited by almostgone; 11-24-2017 at 06:10 PM.
    Obs likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    No, Cman. You need the sensitive estradiol assay for males to determine your estradiol level.
    All total testosterone and free testosterone test values will tell you is your serum testosterone value (total test) and how much testosterone isn't bound to SHBG or albumin. The testosterone not bound to SHBG or albumin is your free testosterone.
    This is 100% correct and do not listen to what they "tell you" when you are the one paying for the test.
    Obs likes this.

Thread Information