Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Gyno reversal...Letro, Nolva or Raloxifene

zotter4 is offline New Member

Gyno reversal...Letro, Nolva or Raloxifene

Hey New member here, so ima just you guys the layout on the whole situation...any help or advice is appreciated. So i ran a pro hormone cycle and did my pct which consisted of hcg , clomid and aromasin . I know it sounds like alot for a prohormone cyc but i was paranoid lol. So after the pct i developed a minor bump underneath my nipple and my chest is starting to just look kinda saggy. I have some extra aromasin so im on that now until my letro and nolva come in.
    My question is what protocol works best? i've read so many different protocols i dont know which one is the best route. I saw one that said fuck letro all together and run Raloxifene and that will reverse it and that sounded kinda interesting, because quite frankly the letro sides are scaring me. i got a gf so if i could avoid a month or two of ed from letro im all in. Please help guys haha i know i shouldn't of been fucking with pros but i did and its in the past now. Help!!! also i think my pct might have been bunk that's why i got gyno. Maybe.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by zotter4 View Post
    So i ran a pro hormone cycle and did my pct which consisted of hcg , clomid and aromasin .

also i think my pct might have been bunk that's why i got gyno.
    the way you ran your pct is what was bunk . should of ran hcg and aromasin during your cycle , not afterwards as your PCT.

What hormone did you run exactly ? probably best to get blood work . but you probably have elevated Estrogen and also at the estrogen receptor site as well (hince the lump).
    IF blood work shows elevated estrogen then its best to use Letro along with Nolvadex (or Ralox). If your estrogen isn't that bad you could prob just get by with the SERM and no Letro.

personally , I'd go with Letro and Nolva ,, don't worry about crashing the sex drive kid , ain't gonna get laid with man boobs anyhow
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 11-26-2017 at 06:23 PM.

zotter4 is offline New Member
    It was trenavar and halodrol, and i appreciate the advice man. Do you know if nolva and Ralox have the same sides?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    It was trenavar and halodrol, and i appreciate the advice man. Do you know if nolva and Ralox have the same sides?
    they are both very similar , I'd go with whichever one is accessible at the best source
    zotter4 likes this.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Raloxifene IMHO works the best. But again, what is accessible.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you can use NOLVA or RALOX with about the same effectiveness. NOLVA is typically more readily available.

matri.x is offline Associate Member
    in my case, Arimidex 1mg a day + Nolva 20mg a day for 4 days reduce it to an acceptable level! Im sure if I run the protocol long enough i can send it where it come from.

still sensitive and worries me before I start a cycle.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    the way you ran your pct is what was bunk . should of ran hcg and aromasin during your cycle , not afterwards as your PCT.
    This is exactly what me & friend of mine & I were just talking about. He swore up & down that this is currently the most proper PCT < I say horse shit - Clomid & Nolva is all that's necessary in PCT

But, whatever - I don't PCT

I wouldn't touch Letro(again) - I mean, it does work in bottoming out your estro straight in its tracks. But, damn man - It made me feel so horrible. . . I run aromasin & nothing else now. . . .It can't bottom out estro, but will keep it in control if necessary in most cases & cycles.

Go get blood work - and just run Nolva long term < this is what worked for me. It seriously took down a decent sized lump to nearly nothing over a 2-4 month period.

matri.x is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    This is exactly what me & friend of mine & I were just talking about. He swore up & down that this is currently the most proper PCT < I say horse shit - Clomid & Nolva is all that's necessary in PCT

But, whatever - I don't PCT

Go get blood work - and just run Nolva long term < this is what worked for me. It seriously took down a decent sized lump to nearly nothing over a 2-4 month period.
    how old was the gyno?

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by matri.x View Post
    how old was the gyno?
    Fresh

It was not "hardened"

Thread Information