Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By charger69
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: HELP! NPP or DECA

Jon_salchi_chon is offline New Member

HELP! NPP or DECA

Hey everyone just trying to figure out what would be a better cycle. I work in the oilfield on a 7 day on, 7 day off schedule. I have been wanting to try out NPP and run a 8 week cycle but with my work schedule would it be better just to run deca for 14 weeks? There is a city gym in the town I work in but would only get to workout maybe 4 days when I'm out of town due to there hours. So my question is would it be better to just run deca or would NPP be just as beneficial?

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You will not be optimizing either one if you cannot get your workouts in.
    With this being said, your situation is what it is.
    Your stats say that you are 6’ and 225at 15% bf. I would expect you to be very well built or a higher bf%.
    I have always relied on deca but am planning on NPP this year to get in more bulking.
    I would have the tendency to run the NPP in your case, but once again, I have never taken NPP. The reason that I recommend NPP is to see how you react in the 3days/week while in the fields. It is a lot easier to abort.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Obs and Jon_salchi_chon like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Charger is right fully.
    I would recommend npp as well as everything he said.
    Deca is a long ester. You will get the same results in a shorter time with npp.
    Jon_salchi_chon likes this.

Thanks for the quick response guys! NPP it is. There are other gyms around but they are about 45 min away which after a 12 hour shift is a pretty good drive after being on your feet all day but if I'm going to do the cycle may need to man up and take the time to drive out there to get the best results.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    How long have you been training and how many cycles have you ran?

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Testosterone is king unless you have many years under your belt in my opinion. If you are not a pro with your AI then Deca is definitely not for you.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Been training for about 5 years but didn't get real serious until about 3 years ago. Have ran 4 cycles. First two cycles where test only, 3rd cycle test, and dbol , 4th cycle was test, deca , and dbol as kick start. When I started my first cycle I was around 155 pounds. Here recently I've been slacking on my workouts and diet due to having a baby and focusing more on the baby. Now I'm sitting around 225 with a pretty good build. Have gained some weight from slacking on diet and exercise.
    Last edited by Jon_salchi_chon; 11-25-2017 at 07:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    The last test, deca cycle I ran adex at .5 eod, and prami everyday at .25 just to play it safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    Testosterone is king unless you have many years under your belt in my opinion. If you are not a pro with your AI then Deca is definitely not for you.
    The last test, deca cycle I ran adex at .5 eod, and prami everyday at .25 just to play it safe.

This was a week ago
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20171125_080607.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	982.8 KB 
ID:	171032Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-02-09-10-10-03.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	153.8 KB 
ID:	171033

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I would run BOTH together. I personally run both together quite often, I especially like to run NPP at 350mg a week for the first 6 weeks of a 500mg Deca run . This gets the Nandrolone flowing much quicker.

in your case just think of Deca as your 'base' for slow steady absorption. When you are woking in the oil fields and not able to inject NPP every other day the Deca will keep the nandrolone going for you . Then when your back home you jump right back on the NPP Eod.

So 1 weekly injection of 500mg of deca, you can do one right before you leave for work, then do it again 7 days later when you get back from work. that is enough to keep things steady.
    Then NPP 100mg EOD during the 7 day times you are at home
    Jon_salchi_chon likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I would run BOTH together. I personally run both together quite often, I especially like to run NPP at 350mg a week for the first 6 weeks of a 500mg Deca run . This gets the Nandrolone flowing much quicker.

in your case just think of Deca as your 'base' for slow steady absorption. When you are woking in the oil fields and not able to inject NPP every other day the Deca will keep the nandrolone going for you . Then when your back home you jump right back on the NPP Eod.

So 1 weekly injection of 500mg of deca, you can do one right before you leave for work, then do it again 7 days later when you get back from work. that is enough to keep things steady.
    Then NPP 100mg EOD during the 7 day times you are home.
    I come home and leave out on Tuesday. I would start the cycle the first day I come home on Tuesday. If I run this cycle I would run Test E and start it about 2 weeks before first shot of deca and npp. How much test should I run with a cycle like this? If I ran this cycle it would look like this?

Week 1: Test E
    Week 2: Test E
    Week 3:Test E, 500mg deca and 100mg npp, or npp eod after first shot of deca on Tuesday.
    Week 4: Test E, 500mg deca.
    Then repeat over and over for a 14 to 16 week cycle?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I would suggest getting the test E and Deca going as early as possible and taking both from week 1. that way when you take the NPP , and are off it again the following week, the Deca is in there at least slowly releasing nandrolone for you.

Max562 is offline Associate Member
    n.p.p. all day for me..love that shit..makes me feel good keeps my appetite up...just switched last 4 week..dropped npp added tren everyday last week's with winny

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Thread Information