businesscannon is offline New Member

advice on addition to my cycle

hey i need suggestions or input on what ive come up with to this point.

week-
    1-12 - 500 mg Sus250, 20 mg Nolvadex ED
    1-4 - 30 mg Dbol ED
    PCT will consist of 3 weeks of clomid, nolvadex, and 2 wks on-2 off-then 2 on again of clen

What im having trouble figuring out is whether or not i should integrate some Test Prop into this cycle. i was unsure whether it would be better to all together replace the Sus with the Prop or to combine them somehow. please let me know what you think i should adjust-any criticism or advise would be a big help- thanks alot i appreciate it

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Well theres already prop in sus 250.. Heres a bump for you but I think sus 250 would be fine without the additional prop, I would throw something else in other than prop but thats just mu opinion so I may be wrong..

RDL

yah thanks i see what you are saying..at one point i was thinking that id throw in prop and winny in the later weeks of the cycle but knew i needed opinions, criticism, and advise before i could finalize my decision

Mack-Attack is offline New Member

prop

you could take full advantage of the prop in sustanon by shooting eod, but thats 750-1000mg a weak, which may be a bit much

yah thats why i thought about changing it out all together to prop. but i figured someone had to have some experience or advise as to which would be more effective or what to change about it

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    i think it would all depend on what cycle this is for you (1st, 2nd..) If it's your first i think i would just go with enanth or cyp that way you only need to shoot it E4D (some even go as long as just once a week) I think with the prop you will also have to shoot that more frequent (EOD) thats why i would stick with something with a little longer ester if it's your first that way you don;t have to stick yourself as often..
    other then those suggestions i think your good to go..

this will be my second cycle and i wanna sack up and do what i can to make it as productive as possible. ive taken both prop and sus before, and dont really mind the frequent injections. would there be a productive way to keep what im doing now the same but incoorporate prop into it for a few weeks maybe around the end?

Thread Information