Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By hammerheart
  • 1 Post By David LoPan
  • 1 Post By hammerheart

Thread: High estrogen?

Jaxon0408 is offline Associate Member

High estrogen?

Hey guys! Been a while since I’ve been on. Got a question hopefully someone can help me with. The deal is I’m on test 1000mg/week, Deca 400mg/week, EQ 600mg/week and my labido is gone and my dick and balls feel like they are trying to go inside me. Like shriveled and pathetic looking. Super uncomfortable as well. I’m usually hangy and ready if you know what I️ mean. Anyway I️ have bloods planned for next week but wondering if anyone else experiences these types of issues and how they remedy I️t. I’m thinking high estrogen but been hitting letro for a few days and nothing really helping. Usually when my Sex drive is stupid my nipples are burning and my blood pressure is high so all I️ can think is E2 is killing me. HELP!

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxon0408 View Post
    Hey guys! Been a while since I’ve been on. Got a question hopefully someone can help me with. The deal is I’m on test 1000mg/week, Deca 400mg/week, EQ 600mg/week and my labido is gone and my dick and balls feel like they are trying to go inside me. Like shriveled and pathetic looking. Super uncomfortable as well. I’m usually hangy and ready if you know what I️ mean. Anyway I️ have bloods planned for next week but wondering if anyone else experiences these types of issues and how they remedy I️t. I’m thinking high estrogen but been hitting letro for a few days and nothing really helping. Usually when my Sex drive is stupid my nipples are burning and my blood pressure is high so all I️ can think is E2 is killing me. HELP!
    Howdy, Jason! I'm just across in SC, so good to see some local faces! I would really get on the labs and make sure I had a sensitive E2 assay run and also CBC, CMP, and probably PRL at a minimum.
    That's a very stout cycle! I would imagine your HCT is elevated, and your E2 is more than likely elevated, but no way to know without lab work.. Personally, I would make the lab work a priority as there's no way to tell what's going on, nor how to handle it
    I would definitely make sure I was staying very well hydrated and again, make those labs a priority!
    Have you considered dropping off of the cycle anytime soon?
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    is this your first time running Deca ? you could simply be progesterone and prolactin sensitive, if you are then libido and erection issues are first thing that happen.

make sure you get prolactin checked in the blood work. Caber or Prami will help , but if your overly sensitive do progesterone derived steroids then you have to just stay away from the nandrolones

Add prolactin sensitivity on top of very high estrogen, and you'll be in a world of hurt

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Not trying to steer you away from bloodwork because you need it. High prolactin gave me anorgasmia (very hard to impossible to achieve orgasm) and finally inability to maintain or achieve an erection. Cabergoline (caber) is a dopamine agonist (DA) and should be ran with deca or tren at high dosages. Without this DA you will find your prolactin high more than likely which can cause your symptoms.

Are you running an aromatase inhibitor (AI)?

This problem can be caused by high estrogen even without a 19 nor such as deca or tren if you aren't running an AI.

Obs
    Also might try milking yourself. Squeeze your nipple very slowly as if you are trying to sueeze your peck out of it. start deep and slooooowly squeeze to the surface...
    Oh god... Mmmmm....
    Anyway,
    If you are lactating it'll look like

Obs
    Attachment 171076
    ^^^this^^^
    Sure sign of elevated prolactin.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Attachment 171076
    ^^^this^^^
    Sure sign of elevated prolactin.
    That occurs to me on caber too but with high prolactin it was much worse and even spontaneous. I'll admit, it tastes like unprocessed milk...

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    That occurs to me on caber too but with high prolactin it was much worse and even spontaneous. I'll admit, it tastes like unprocessed milk...
    Lol it only happens to me when I skip a caber dose for a couple months.
    You should try mine. I ain't gonna.

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    What caber dose do you run Obs?

My prolactin is in check, as it was when the issue started with low T, probably an unfavourable ratio of androgen/estrogen receptors in the breast.

I have ordered some ralo three weeks ago in order to account for the gyno but it's late and might take a week still. In the meantime, lumps have grown considerably...
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    My prolactin is in check, as it was when the issue started with low T, probably an unfavourable ratio of androgen/estrogen receptors in the breast.

I have ordered some ralo three weeks ago in order to account for the gyno but it's late and might take a week still. In the meantime, lumps have grown considerably...
    Pics!!!!

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    You need to stop sucking on Obs nipples!
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    You need to stop sucking on Obs nipples!
    Don't steal my man being jealous!

Pics!!!!
    The nodules aren't visible externally it's more the fat and water retention making it apparent but look can change every day really.

https://imgur.com/a/iOFnb

this is on a puffy day https://imgur.com/a/ewklj
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    The nodules aren't visible externally it's more the fat and water retention making it apparent but look can change every day really.

https://imgur.com/a/iOFnb

this is on a puffy day https://imgur.com/a/ewklj
    Thats not that bad. Good thing you are low bf%

Thread Information