Desmond1 is offline New Member

Anybody tried Anadrol 75mg from Denkall Labs?

Is this stuff real and is it good stuff?

The Butcher is offline Member
    Unimpressed with it so far. I've taken about a month worth at 150mg/day. It's keeping me vascular, but I can't say it's put any size on me though.

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    bro i dont know why your not getting any results from the anadrol .. that sounds really weird.. denkall has always been a very reputable company, and as for counterfits i have never heard of anything

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Denkall Anadrol is great stuff at 75mg/ed.

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    I think the butcher has tried it...
    I would like to know how good it really is... I think if I can get it a little cheaper than now I'm going to use in my cycle @ the beginning of next year... I've been kicking around some thoughts with another bro and we've come to a good vantage point for drol. Most may take in the beginning of their cycle which is fine but we’ve been trying to get a better consensus that using "annies" once or after the rest of your gear has been well circulated can provide a huge increase in hypertrophy and total gains. It all comes from the strength aspect, how you storage huge amount of glycogen for only small periods of time with drol and utilizing anadrol in the mid or latter part of your cycle combined with the meat an potatoes (the gear that helps you keep your gains) of gear you can greatly improve your lean mass gained and kept.

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    whoops... I see the Butch has already replied.... Thats disappointing.... I really wanted to hear only good feed back on the 75mg D&K annie drol's

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    they are great. i really hated to stop using them.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I thought they were really good stuff...

The Butcher is offline Member
    MMax, sorry to disappoint. I did them much the way you described. Started them after already having been on 1250mg/week of Sus and 600mg/week of Eq. I got a little stronger, but it was negligable. They might work for some, but even at 150mg/day for me, they didn't do anything. If you can pick 'em up for $225 or so per bottle it might be worth your time though. Another buddy did the same dose I did, and only got 6lbs out of 'em.

Butcher

Thread Information