JayOrts123 is offline New Member

SUSTANON 300mg & WINSTROL 100mg CYCLE

Good day all! It's been 6 years since I was on any Anabolic Cycle, so my knowledge isn't as wide as you veterans here.

Ht: 5'10
    Wt: 180lbs. currently
    BF% - 16% currently

My last cycle was 6 years ago, but I still managed to keep myself fit through daily exercise at the gym and watching what I eat. It wasn't until last May (2017) when I was infected with pneumonia and my body ended up looking like crap. Gained some weight and obviously lost definition and muscle tone.

I blimped to 215lbs, but after extensive diet and cardio as well as circuit training routines I was able to get it all down. (see stats above)

Now, a Fitness Trainer friend of mine told me that if I were to "jumpstart" my cycle and develop lean and firm muscles as well as shed any excess fats to look ripped and such that I should go for a SUSTANON and WINSTROL cycle.

NOTE: 6 years ago and slightly beyond that, it was my old PT who did all the thinking when it comes to cycling certain roids to achieve the desired physique.

What I have (inj):

SUSTANON-300 from GAINZ LABS (1 bottle 10ml)
    WINSTROL 100 from APEX PHARMA. (1 bottle 20ml)

Here's his suggested cycle:

wk 1-5: susts 300mg (twice a Week
    wk 4-empty bottle: winny 100mg (3x a week)
    wk 5-6 nolva 10mg ED
    wk 5-6 clomid

*supplements like Protein Whey Isolate, BCAA and Lipo6 Black would also be used.

Any comments/suggestions/critiques would be most welcomed, but no bashing or insults please. Let's share and compare notes as well as ideas in a professional manner.

After this cycle and proper rest for the amount of time I was using SUST and WINNY, I'll start on a more hardcore cycle that includes Tren .

Cheers!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Cycle too short for Sust.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Cycle too short for Sust.
    I thought so too. Best to get another bottle and pin sust 2x a week and introduce Stan either on the 3rd or 4th week?

Or get a bottle of Prop and use it after Sust runs out?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    cycle is way too short , not worth the shut down. PCT is way to close to cycle end (sustanon has long esters that take time to clear) . Also Winny isn't going to do much of anything for you at 16% body fat . winny can help you look lean, dry, hard, and full , but if your covered with 16% body fat then theres no way to see any of that.

I'd just stick with a simple 8-12 week Test only cycle and re-evaluate from there.

You can make big gains with just Testosterone . Keep it simple this first time around.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    cycle is way too short , not worth the shut down. PCT is way to close to cycle end (sustanon has long esters that take time to clear) . Also Winny isn't going to do much of anything for you at 16% body fat . winny can help you look lean, dry, hard, and full , but if your covered with 16% body fat then theres no way to see any of that.

I'd just stick with a simple 8-12 week Test only cycle and re-evaluate from there.
    Thanks, man! Been too long since my last cycle.

Thanks for the link.

Thread Information