Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 2 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By Grappler13

Thread: POSSIBLE broken vial of Tren E--safe to use?

Remington is offline Alligator

Question POSSIBLE broken vial of Tren E--safe to use?

I've had in my possession a bottle of Tren E from a reputable European source for about 6 months. The top is secure, and the vial APPEARS to be full. The label is stained which makes me think the vial is cracked somewhere. Maybe the glass cracked UNDER the label and the label sort of sealed the vial so no more is leaking out? The bottle has been tossed around with my other gear for months--it's been upside down-right side up..stored in every angle. Nothing more has leaked out.

I hate to waste quality gear, especially since I wont be getting anymore til Feb.
    If the glass did crack and air got in, is this safe to use? Anything I could do to bring back some sort of sterility to it?

Jangles1 is offline Member
    1ml or 10ml ?

Remington is offline Alligator
    10 ML vial.

Jangles1 is offline Member
    ughhhh. Thats a lot to waste but if I had any issues im not sure id risk it. Id be alcohol swabbing it to death....

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Could have been from a wet hand or something like that since it has been tossed around. IMO it does not sound like it is cracked. You can always peel the sticker off and look or inject air into it and see if it is leaking.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Remington, if were cracked, it would have migrated through the label and the label probably would be peeled off due to the solvents and oil eating away the label adhesive. Since it is only a 10ml vial, if you have a spare sealed vial and a .22 micron syringe filter on hand just transfer to an new vial and filter it as you put it into the new vial.
    If it who I think it is from, they use really thin crimp on caps on their vials and they often tear when you peel off the flip top. Their stoppers aren't the best either so if it has been lying on its side, it may have allowed a miniscule amount to escape.

Edit: It's also entirely possible that something other than the tren stained the label.
    Last edited by almostgone; 11-25-2017 at 11:29 PM.
    matri.x likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Why don't you take the label off and look at the vial? I don't think it's cracked. The oil probably leaked out under pressure from the vial. If it's cracked, just use a syringe filter and transfer it to a sterile vial.
    < <Samson> > and Sh0tsf1red like this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Why don't you take the label off and look at the vial? I don't think it's cracked. The oil probably leaked out under pressure from the vial. If it's cracked, just use a syringe filter and transfer it to a sterile vial.
    Exactly what I was gonna say

Fvck wasting tren E

Grappler13 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Remington View Post
    I've had in my possession a bottle of Tren E from a reputable European source for about 6 months. The top is secure, and the vial APPEARS to be full. The label is stained which makes me think the vial is cracked somewhere. Maybe the glass cracked UNDER the label and the label sort of sealed the vial so no more is leaking out? The bottle has been tossed around with my other gear for months--it's been upside down-right side up..stored in every angle. Nothing more has leaked out.

I hate to waste quality gear, especially since I wont be getting anymore til Feb.
    If the glass did crack and air got in, is this safe to use? Anything I could do to bring back some sort of sterility to it?
    If you're really worried, just run it through a Watson .22um syringe filter into a sterile vial. That's fool proof.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    matri.x likes this.

matri.x is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't freak over a mark on the label, i think Air can't contaminate the vial, we inject air everytime before pulling the gear into the syringe.

That's why I love Ampoules. I only use vial when i have some non-standard dosage.

Thread Information