Thread: I battle gyno

Too-$mall is offline Member
    Blog Entries

I battle gyno

so i battle gyno.

on cycle i use exemestane. doesn't do it. pop a tomax doesn't cut it. pop both of those and a roloxifene and then things tighten up. it's not the issue with gyno i have a question about. it's all the damn pills. what am i supposed to be doing?

i havn't tried just exemestane and roloxifene while on cycle. that maybe all i need?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    one option is to run low dose test as your base (150mg is all) and stack that with compounds that do NOT aromatize and convert to estrogen.
    Masteron , Tbol, Winny etc.

and of course you can always run ralox the duration of your cycle

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Or - do some research

Blog Entries
    point me in the right direction

Controlling E2 is a big part of controlling gyno. If you run 19Nor, then you have to also look at controlling prolactin. They both can cause gyno but due to different reasons. If you're running a Test cycle and you're prone to gyno, look at running Adex .25mg/ed. You also should be taking a mid cycle blood test to check on your E2 and Prolactin levels. Gyno's pre-cancerous and is nothing to play with.

Blog Entries
    Briefly, why is Adex better than exemestane? is it because adex is uber powerful? i see. bloods r needed. don't want to annihilate e2.

ok so i've got test aromatizing and tren fudging with my prolactin and progesterone, right?

what about using prami? i did well w/ that in the past with a 19 nor. love prami. caber is expensive and the heart concerns really put a fear in me because i like my cardio.

also, roloxifene is awesome. I'd like to utilize it. I'm easy though, so just say so. i have no clue how rolox works. all i know is that it makes puffiness disappear and makes the pecs look flatter not fatter. got any knowledge to kick?

are there a few acceptable combos like these few below? sorry if im not tracking what you're putting down. just looking for acceptable protocols and options.

adex
    prami
    exemestane
    prami
    adex
    caber
    exemestane
    prami
    rolox

Thanks Scotchy! you're always tons of help!

i work with a dude who got his tits reduced for free. it's free in the military. his wasn't horrendous and mines not like his was at all, but we get one free cosmetic surgery per tour. i'm thinking about having my nips flattened and having some fat taken out
    Last edited by Too-$mall; 12-27-2017 at 09:22 PM.

Thread Information