gangen is offline Junior Member

Turinabol with clen and without test + PCT

Im thinking of doing this cycle in sometime in may.

40-60mg tbol 8 weeks
    clen 40mcg 2 weeks on 2 weeks off for 8 weeks.
    And nolva 40/40/20/20

Im 19 and did my first cycle of wintrol only at 17 years old, since then i stopped using any kind of steroids and have read about it since. Even though i was at a very low dose (10-20mg/ed) I still had side effects and worst of all was the shutdown which lastet around 2-3 weeks. This time I know much more, and Im still not sure of I should use test or not. I do not really want the acne and water that comes from test.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    You are only 19. Your test levels are very high right now. You would be better off working out more and eating correctly. The cycle you ran before and the one your thinking about doing now is not recommented.

This is a must-read for you. http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-steroids.html

As for the Clen , have you taken it before? It does need to be 2 on and 2 off but Clen has side effects so you would need to move up slowly on your dosage. I take it you are trying to lose body fat?
    Last edited by David LoPan; 12-05-2017 at 09:25 AM.

gangen is offline Junior Member
    I have read that post, and yes I have done clen several times before. I know the risk, I know my hormone levels are already high. But if i take Tbol now with a good and planned PCT i can get back my natural test and still have much more muscle so my natural limit will increase i guess.

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gangen View Post
    I have read that post, and yes I have done clen several times before. I know the risk, I know my hormone levels are already high. But if i take Tbol now with a good and planned PCT i can get back my natural test and still have much more muscle so my natural limit will increase i guess.
    You should probably take the advice being given to you. Without bloodwork you don't know your hormones level, stop making yourself look foolish.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    To answer your question about if oral Turinabol cycle is a good cycle then the answer is NO. Turinabol is suppressive to natural testosterone and should be used in conjunction with exogenous testosterone

Not really sure that anyone that is under 25 - 30 really understands the risks of AAS. But go get your bloodwork done first. See where you are. I have a son that is 22 now and he still thinks he knows all the risks. When you get older your look on life and what your goals and proirties change, like having a family and kids. AAS can mess this up for your. I hope you read the link I put in there.

If you are going to do a cycle then this is the best thread to read. http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...rst-cycle.html and at 19 you need to read this thread from a 19 year old with low T. http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-l...g-journey.html
    Last edited by David LoPan; 12-05-2017 at 11:35 AM.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    19, your kidding...

T-bol only cycle with clen is not a good cycle. I'm not quite sure how to impress upon your mind the serious nature of doing a cycle at your age. I've just read too many posts of young guys having problems after they cycle AAS.

Thread Information