Cycle
    8 week cycle

week 1 and 4 - 2 depot GH shots at same time, 4.4 iu ed for 4 weeks

weeks 1-3 : EQ 100mg per week
    weeks 4 + 5 : EQ 200mg per week
    weeks 6-8 : EQ 100mg per week

weeks 1-8 : 40mg dbol ed

weeks 8-12 - HCG or some other test regen supplement

I always eat and train on point - any advice with EQ distribution would be appreciated. Any other comments are welcome also, don't ask me to change things around this is what I can afford. Distribution critiques are what I'm looking for, unless it looks sound. Thank you

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I'm not an experienced as user, just starting my first cycle of test only. That's a negligable amount of EQ from all the researching I have done here. You are at 232lbs, you would just be wasting the EQ IMO. Hopefully some mods and vets will comment. I know you said that's what you can afford but.....

I will shut up and let others comment and this can serve as a bump to the top of the stack!!!

Have you already bought all this stuff or can you rework it based on how much $ you are willing to spend?

Also in this thread you say that you did growth hormone at 17 and will be 18 in six months so wait a minute you are too young...I know you said you would tell me to fuc* off if I said you were too young...that's fine. I really hope some other guys comment :

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...0&pagenumber=5

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Growth for four weeks would essentially be the equivalent of flushing the money (and I'm guessing you dropped between 400-600 dollars to run it for a month?) right down the toilet, though without the inconvenience of pricking yourself. That's a start. If you haven't already purchased your gear, you could take the money that was supposed to go towards growth and totally rething things, which I think is in order here.

Thread Information